16&Pregnant S5+

TaylorKnows

Re: 16&Pregnant S5+

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

hjl226 wrote:Well I finally got around to watching the mady episode. I'm absolutely disgusted by the MTV producers. How can they sit there and record knowing a child's in their carseat incorrectly. Aubrey's chest clip was nowhere near her chest when they left the hospital it was the same think with Alex(Arabella's mom) from teen mom 3. She had her in the car seat wrong and she was all slouched iver m it was horrible. His can they staff not care whatsoever about the baby's safety
I don't get how they stand by for a lot of things. But they do. Like when Amber was beating Gary in the first one. I guess it's all about ratings. Makes me sick.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

hjl226 wrote:
cakewalked wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:I get that they were upset and maybe it was scripted. Either way, the fact that Carly can see that one day really unsettles me. Brandon and Theresa are the ones raising her, how is she gonna feel to her biological parents trash her?
Good point. The majority of these parents aren't making good of their chance to show their kids what they did for them. Maci is one that will have something good to show Bentley. chelsea got everything handed to her but did alright. Kail did too. But the rest made some bad choices and when their kids watch this.. well I wouldn't want them too. I mean fricken Briana said at one point she wished she had aborted her baby when she was envious of the freedom her sister had.
I wanted to go through the tv and smack her when she said that
That's Why I don't like Briana.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

When she threw that shoe I laughed so hard. I see Why Devoin ran off those women are crazy!!!!
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

Trevor's mom pissed me off. I felt that was a legitimate reason to not want her around their baby alone.

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think Millina was the best girl on 16&P that was ever shown.

Lol at the one comment "Your pretty vagina turned into Stargate "
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Yue195 wrote:I think Millina was the best girl on 16&P that was ever shown.

I agree, her and Izabella from season 3 have been my fav so far.
:love2:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Oh yes definitely Izabella, her and her fiance have done amazing considering the circumstances. Henry is such a cute and smart boy.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Really feel for Millina, she can't please everybody & I think she is doing all she can & what is best for Kaden(sp?).
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

TaylorKnows wrote:I don't get how they stand by for a lot of things. But they do. Like when Amber was beating Gary in the first one. I guess it's all about ratings. Makes me sick.
They're not allowed to do anything. All their job is is to record what's going on and that's it.
ImageImage
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Well first off CATELYNN AND TYLER ARE SO OUT OF LINE. Wow. Honestly to me they are trashy people who came into MTV money. They should respect B & T's wishes. Catelynn should remember Karma may get her when trying to concieve.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Millina was amazing and truthful, but Trevor's Mom was SO out of line. Can she not see how she was right?? She could potentially harm him UNLESS she has a guide dog
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

cakewalked wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I think Millina was the best girl on 16&P that was ever shown.

Just found this.
http://teenmomtruth.com/exclusive-16-pr ... -cheating/
Stargate comment had me rolling on the floor. The best.
This poor girl. I just don't know. She has crazies all around her. This episode had me so sad.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I didn't think her mom was in the wrong, if she didn't have a baby herself I think she would of let Maddy stayed home. You could see in the episode when Aubrey or Maddy's sister Alyssa cry, the other one would. I think she was pushing her to Cody's family in hopes that Maddy's dad would come in and save the day. In the end I think it was a good desicion, Maddy's father had more space in the basement that her moms entiew house
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I didn't think her mom was in the wrong, if she didn't have a baby herself I think she would of let Maddy stayed home. You could see in the episode when Aubrey or Maddy's sister Alyssa cry, the other one would. I think she was pushing her to Cody's family in hopes that Maddy's dad would come in and save the day. In the end I think it was a good desicion, Maddy's father had more space in the basement that her moms entiew house
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Yue195 wrote:I didn't think her mom was in the wrong, if she didn't have a baby herself I think she would of let Maddy stayed home. You could see in the episode when Aubrey or Maddy's sister Alyssa cry, the other one would. I think she was pushing her to Cody's family in hopes that Maddy's dad would come in and save the day. In the end I think it was a good desicion, Maddy's father had more space in the basement that her moms entiew house
I agree. Her mother had no space. Her mother just had a baby and it was a chain reaction. No space etc.

But I have to say all these mums so far all breastfeeding!!! And they all stick to it and don't give up from what we see till the end of the episode! From all of the other seasons all the girls switch to formula by the end of the episode. I'm so happy to see these girls breastfeeding and they last for at least a month plus!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

You never know with 16andpregnant. There have been countless articles by the girls how some situations are staged for the audience. They could have easily had her mom say to the camera about her moving in with Cody for shock facter. Yeah, her mum did look pretty young, or have good genetics.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But they never mentioned how it was banned from filming -_-
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper