Samika? Part 1

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Lovethesnark wrote:They can't return the money. I think the super chat feature has replaced the fan funding option on Youtube, so this isnt really new. I don't recall them every turning that feature on for their channel. I'd noticed the Nive Nulls and Cullen and Katie had it set up where you could send them money for years. Sam and Jenn have been live streaming here and there for a while, but this is the first time they've turned on super chat. If they do it again, it would annoy me.
Was the fan funding option the blue button on profiles that said "Help our channel grow and produce good content" or something along those lines? If so, I did notice that Samika used to have it; I even noticed it there a few weeks ago. It's gone now and if that's what you meant then that would make sense as to why, since it was replaced.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

This is OT, but HOLY CRAP...Tyler and Haylee are only just turning 23???!!!??!!

I think that might be why Sam and Jen aren't really close to them anymore...they are literally just kids. Sam is almost 30 and has 2 kids. Tyler and Haylee are bratty jerks. I seriously thought they were more like 25-ish.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:They can't return the money. I think the super chat feature has replaced the fan funding option on Youtube, so this isnt really new. I don't recall them every turning that feature on for their channel. I'd noticed the Nive Nulls and Cullen and Katie had it set up where you could send them money for years. Sam and Jenn have been live streaming here and there for a while, but this is the first time they've turned on super chat. If they do it again, it would annoy me.
Was the fan funding option the blue button on profiles that said "Help our channel grow and produce good content" or something along those lines? If so, I did notice that Samika used to have it; I even noticed it there a few weeks ago. It's gone now and if that's what you meant then that would make sense as to why, since it was replaced.
Yes, that's how fan funding would appear a channel's page.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Wow not gonna lie, I got a little teary eyed when Penelope looked directly into the camera and held it for a few seconds around 2:40. She's got some beautiful, soulful eyes. What a sweet baby.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

So Tao's family is moving away anyway, they might as well move to AZ or even elsewhere. Not much keeping them in Utah and I think they would really benefit from being closer to family and support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, props to Jenn for repeatedly telling Noah that they're not his presents to open and he'll get to open his birthday presents in July.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:Wow not gonna lie, I got a little teary eyed when Penelope looked directly into the camera and held it for a few seconds around 2:40. She's got some beautiful, soulful eyes. What a sweet baby.

Sam also films her so beautifully. His pictures on IG are just so gorgeous. He really knows how to use that DSLR!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nairad15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nairad15 »

lmmomSD wrote:
littlebaby wrote:Wow not gonna lie, I got a little teary eyed when Penelope looked directly into the camera and held it for a few seconds around 2:40. She's got some beautiful, soulful eyes. What a sweet baby.

Sam also films her so beautifully. His pictures on IG are just so gorgeous. He really knows how to use that DSLR!

Not a DSLR. Mirrorless actually haha
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

nairad15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Its still a DSLR camera, it's just not a full censor.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
snarkygrl33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snarkygrl33 »

littlebaby wrote:Also, props to Jenn for repeatedly telling Noah that they're not his presents to open and he'll get to open his birthday presents in July.

YES, I admired this too. I cannot stand people who bring presents for the siblings of the birthday kid "so they won't feel left out". They've gotta learn that life is unfair, and sometimes people will get things that they don't get. She'll probably tell PJ the same thing when she's older and it's Noah's birthday. Plus if everyone gets a present on everyone's birthday, it's gonna take away from the fact that it's each kid's special day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nairad15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Oops. Clueless about fancy cameras! Whatever it is, the guy has skills! His Instagram posts of the kids are often really beautiful.
And YES! To Jenn telling Noah that it was PJ's day, and that the presents were for her. Compare that to Daily Bumps, who give Ollie's _uncle's_ present to Ollie to take home, and somehow Ollie ends up with toys that are supposed to be Finn's. Not every day is about you. And kids need to learn that.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
nairad15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nairad15 »

Not a DSLR. Mirrorless actually haha[/quote]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk[/quote]
what are you talking about lol. MIrrorless cameras are not DSLR's because DSLR's have mirrors. The camera Sam uses is a full frame censor. The same size censor as his old Canon DSLR
scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scottishcherry »

I've just checked their socialblade page, and they seem to lose subscribers every day.. doesn't that seem a bit odd?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

scottishcherry wrote:I've just checked their socialblade page, and they seem to lose subscribers every day.. doesn't that seem a bit odd?
I think they're too boring to daily vlog. I watched about 4 minutes of Penelope's birthday vlog and got bored and clicked out. Yes Sam edits the videos beautifully but the slow motion and slow music doesn't retain my attention and I imagine that's the same for a lot of people, especially considering a huge chunk of daily vloggers viewers are kids.

shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

staceybrax wrote:
scottishcherry wrote:I've just checked their socialblade page, and they seem to lose subscribers every day.. doesn't that seem a bit odd?
I think they're too boring to daily vlog. I watched about 4 minutes of Penelope's birthday vlog and got bored and clicked out. Yes Sam edits the videos beautifully but the slow motion and slow music doesn't retain my attention and I imagine that's the same for a lot of people, especially considering a huge chunk of daily vloggers viewers are kids.

I agree. They are a nice couple but they are a little boring. Just me personally when their house is messy it just makes it hard to watch. I don't know, you have two stay at home parents and it just always looks so disorganized so it makes me feel the same. Same way with Cullen and Katie. Sam should definitely get some sort of tech job and they could just vlog 3 days a week.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

nairad15 wrote:Not a DSLR. Mirrorless actually haha

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk[/quote]
what are you talking about lol. MIrrorless cameras are not DSLR's because DSLR's have mirrors. The camera Sam uses is a full frame censor. The same size censor as his old Canon DSLR[/quote]
I'm an idiot, nevermind. For some reason I was thinking cropped censors were mirrorless.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OMG. Did you all see the birthday post Sam put on his IG for PJ? My phone is being stupid, so I can't post it, but it is so sweet!

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 10ccac.jpg[/img] [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 6d7141.jpg[/img]

Here it is! Very sweet. I can't believe how tall she is! And REALLY can't believe she's already one!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote:OMG. Did you all see the birthday post Sam put on his IG for PJ? My phone is being stupid, so I can't post it, but it is so sweet!

Sam is such a great dad! I love seeing him with his little girl.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

sam's post about holding pj for the first time got me! they are so sweet. and their pic on IG with the 3 of them watching pj eat her cake is so fascinating to me. her blonde hair really stood out in the middle of samika and noah's brown hair :lol:

Return to “Q-Z”