Samika? Part 1

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I'm glad they did not overwhelm her with millions of gifts and just had a low key birthday. It really shows the difference between vloggers ( Daily Bumps for example) and families. It was so more loving and they seemed to enjoy it to the fullest. Money don't buy you happiness or it don't buy you the world. They are just so cute and humble.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

PJ's two bottom teeth kill me

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

lmmomSD wrote:She's so fair, but her features are so like Noah's. When they're next to each other, they're like dark and fair mirror images. Sam and Jenn make some beautiful kids.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
right? especially now that PJ's features are getting more prominent, you could see that she's basically the blonde and blue eyed version of jen and noah, tho sam kept on saying that PJ looks like him :lol:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Jenn mentioned how Ellie and Jared were invited. Wonder why they didn't bother to show up :roll:
i was thinking the same thing! once she mentioned ellie and jared coming over, i was on the lookout for them. but they didn't show up. ugh, this sucks because you can see that for jen, they are friends. what makes ellie and jared so busy that they can't take even just an hour out of their day to show up? hmmmMMMM

random but jen looked cute in her outfit <3
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

bam wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She's so fair, but her features are so like Noah's. When they're next to each other, they're like dark and fair mirror images. Sam and Jenn make some beautiful kids.

right? especially now that PJ's features are getting more prominent, you could see that she's basically the blonde and blue eyed version of jen and noah, tho sam kept on saying that PJ looks like him :lol:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Jenn mentioned how Ellie and Jared were invited. Wonder why they didn't bother to show up :roll:
i was thinking the same thing! once she mentioned ellie and jared coming over, i was on the lookout for them. but they didn't show up. ugh, this sucks because you can see that for jen, they are friends. what makes ellie and jared so busy that they can't take even just an hour out of their day to show up? hmmmMMMM

random but jen looked cute in her outfit <3
The only time I remember E or J going over to Samika's house is when Sam got the Nintendo Switch and Jared wanted to play. But of course they can't even take time out for PJ's first birthday because what do they get out of it? They don't need friends like that anyways.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They also went over there when they needed someone to watch Jackson when they had Calvin. They're takers.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:They also went over there when they needed someone to watch Jackson when they had Calvin. They're takers.

Back when E+J had their house warming party, Jenn had a night planned with friends and was unable to go. But Sam still went and took his two little kids by himself. He could've easily declined because of that. But he went because he considers them "friends". Ellie and Jared on the other hand wouldn't do that.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think there is also some bad blood because Sam was asked to join Trixin and Jared wasn't. E&J sought out the Shaytards EVERY chance they got...like stalkers. On one occasion Carlie didn't have a clue who they were. They were a smaller channel back then, but Ellie was obviously totally embarrassed.

I wonder if they will even bother to meet up with Tyler and Haylee before they move back to Kentucky? Still so odd how close they used to be and now they don't even talk.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:I think there is also some bad blood because Sam was asked to join Trixin and Jared wasn't. E&J sought out the Shaytards EVERY chance they got...like stalkers. On one occasion Carlie didn't have a clue who they were. They were a smaller channel back then, but Ellie was obviously totally embarrassed.

I wonder if they will even bother to meet up with Tyler and Haylee before they move back to Kentucky? Still so odd how close they used to be and now they don't even talk.
Oh, I seriously doubt it. Did you miss the drama here about Tyler thinking Sam was posting here, and Sam asking the poster to help him prove it wasn't him? Go back a few pages. Anyone who would think that isn't a real friend.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I think there is also some bad blood because Sam was asked to join Trixin and Jared wasn't. E&J sought out the Shaytards EVERY chance they got...like stalkers. On one occasion Carlie didn't have a clue who they were. They were a smaller channel back then, but Ellie was obviously totally embarrassed.

Oh, I seriously doubt it. Did you miss the drama here about Tyler thinking Sam was posting here, and Sam asking the poster to help him prove it wasn't him? Go back a few pages. Anyone who would think that isn't a real friend.

Holy cow, how did I miss all that drama, I had to go back and read that. Poor Sam and Jenn :( they truly deserve to have wonderful friends, I don't get why they keep getting the short straw (except for Tao and his family)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Holy cow, how did I miss all that drama, I had to go back and read that. Poor Sam and Jenn :( they truly deserve to have wonderful friends, I don't get why they keep getting the short straw (except for Tao and his family)
I know, right? Can you imagine how upset he must have been to reach out like that? These two are such nice people, (or they're the best actors I've ever seen!) And their "friends" are such jerks. Honestly, I think it's because they're mostly making "friends" within the vlogger community, and those people mostly seem like they'd sell their grandmother for subscribers/views. Jared won't even link his own family's vlogs, he's certainly not going to help Sam out. There are so few genuine people vlogging, and I think Sam and Jenn would be better off looking for friends at church. Ellie's sister Bonnie might be a better bet for friendship than E&J.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Both Samika and E&J seem to have gone to the baby animal fair the same day. Logan is a pretty small town, so I wonder if they ran into each other but didn't put it in the vlogs?? They also didn't vlog their "date night" with them the other week.

I totally agree that the vlogger community is pretty deplorable now. I used to love so many vloggers, but they've all sold out and become a "brand." Most YTers are just paid advertisers now. I think I saw 10+ Best Fiends sponsored videos in the past 2 days - and I always FF through their FAKE spiel about actually playing it. It's even worse that their little fans don't see that so many vlogs are ads or the YTers are receiving things for FREE and not being honest about it. DBs were obviously getting all those Lego products for free, but they never disclosed it!

At least Samika seem a LITTLE more honest about things...but I think they will go the pure brand-for-cash route soon. I don't think Sam of Jen want to get real jobs. I could also see Sam's weird sister trying to get them to get the kids into child modeling.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DB didn't even just "not disclose". Bryan flat out denied that they were sponsored by Lego, Disney, or Universal in a tweet. I am sure it was just a careful choice of words. Maybe they weren't sponsored, but they got a bunch of free crap, and I'm sure comped a LOT. So yeah, they were sponsored.
I get annoyed by the "Best Fiends" ads too. The one good thing is that Sam is actually clever about the ads he does. I had to laugh at Cullen and Katie doing Hello Fresh the other day-- "We love it so much!" but they've done Blue Apron before. So, which one do they _really_ love? Or is it just for $$? I don't believe any of them play Best Fiends. Period.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This doesn't pertain to Samika, but sometimes we talk about Daehan on here so I figured I'd mention it lol.
His ex Julie just got engaged. I follow her on instagram and I was actually really shocked! Didn't realize she was Mormon so I wasn't expecting a fast engagement. I actually really liked seeing her on the vlogs.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:DB didn't even just "not disclose". Bryan flat out denied that they were sponsored by Lego, Disney, or Universal in a tweet. I am sure it was just a careful choice of words. Maybe they weren't sponsored, but they got a bunch of free crap, and I'm sure comped a LOT. So yeah, they were sponsored.
I get annoyed by the "Best Fiends" ads too. The one good thing is that Sam is actually clever about the ads he does. I had to laugh at Cullen and Katie doing Hello Fresh the other day-- "We love it so much!" but they've done Blue Apron before. So, which one do they _really_ love? Or is it just for $$? I don't believe any of them play Best Fiends. Period
Yes, at least Sam tries a lot harder than the rest!

Cullen and Katie are also usually somewhat honest when they get free things. They even mentioned Lego sent their items for free - none of the other vloggers revealed that. It's getting SO obvious when vloggers are getting free stuff because they all get the things and show them in a vlog at the SAME TIME! It's not just a coincidence.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:This doesn't pertain to Samika, but sometimes we talk about Daehan on here so I figured I'd mention it lol.
His ex Julie just got engaged. I follow her on instagram and I was actually really shocked! Didn't realize she was Mormon so I wasn't expecting a fast engagement. I actually really liked seeing her on the vlogs.
I think it's OK to talk about Daehan here since there's no other thread for him. (Although he is sort of a YT mommy considering his obsession with kids)

Yes, she is definitely Mormon. That might be one of the reasons they broke up. Mormons rarely marry someone who won't convert because of the whole "sealed for eternity" thing. Non-Mormons can't be sealed, and I think even converts have to wait a year to have a sealed marriage. It's all really silly, but it's the foundation of their religion.

I honestly feel bad for Daehan. He loves dating blonde Mormon girls, but he's not Mormon and will never get one to marry him if he doesn't convert. All of his friends are Mormon, but he's not. Must be a weird life as a non-Mormon in Utah. I wonder if he'll convert or maybe his parents won't let him.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Since you mentioned a weird life in Utah as a non-Mormon.. I've been considering Utah as a place to relocate after I graduate college. The location is beautiful and there's plenty more to do than where I'm from/where I live and I could probably find a decent job in my field, but the political/religious climate is definitely taking away from my decision. I'm about as liberal as a person can get, and I know the bigger cities in UT are much more liberal than the rest of the state, but it's still a stretch for me. It'd definitely be a learning experience either way. I've ALWAYS been interested in that part of the country. I know this isn't really related to anything, but bringing up non-Mormons in Utah brought it to mind.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

littlebaby wrote:Since you mentioned a weird life in Utah as a non-Mormon.. I've been considering Utah as a place to relocate after I graduate college. The location is beautiful and there's plenty more to do than where I'm from/where I live and I could probably find a decent job in my field, but the political/religious climate is definitely taking away from my decision. I'm about as liberal as a person can get, and I know the bigger cities in UT are much more liberal than the rest of the state, but it's still a stretch for me. It'd definitely be a learning experience either way. I've ALWAYS been interested in that part of the country. I know this isn't really related to anything, but bringing up non-Mormons in Utah brought it to mind.
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Do not move to Utah, you will hate it. The entire state is run by conservative Mormons and you will hate it. I spent a year in Pocatello, ID (where the Butlers live) and as a non-Mormon I did not fit in at all. Literally the worst year of my life!!! The only city in Utah that I think is somewhat normal-ish is Park City.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Ive heard Salt Lake City is a decent place for non-mormons. Philip DeFranco and Lindsay have talked about how they want to move there, and they are not at all religious.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ja14 wrote:Ive heard Salt Lake City is a decent place for non-mormons. Philip DeFranco and Lindsay have talked about how they want to move there, and they are not at all religious.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
They are moving to Park City. It's about 40 minutes from SLC. SLC is VERY Mormon - that's where the church is headquartered!!

As much as I don't like Tyler and Haylee, I agree with them that Utah sucks.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

I lived in Layton Utah for a few years as a non Mormon and I honestly plan on moving back. Utah has SO much to offer, the location is beautiful and the people are very friendly. They don't shove their religion down your throat, which surprised me.

Return to “Q-Z”