Samika? Part 1

samikafan123
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by samikafan123 »

I love samika and yes they are FAR TOO good for youtube... Honestly, they have such integrity and wonderful personalities. Best wishes to them!!! :love2:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Samika? Part 1

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ewokfan11 wrote:I agree! A JHouse collab would be fun. They are also both LDS families. I first saw JHouse a few years ago and it didn't seem like their channel was going very well, but now they have exploded! I wonder how that happened? It is very strange how some vloggers take off and others don't. I'll never understand how annoying DBs gained ANY subscribers!!

I feel like Sam and Jenn have been a bit shunned by some of the other Utah family vloggers. Could it be that they both have college degrees and seemed more educated/mature? I would guess that's why Ellie and Jenn aren't closer friends.
Jenn is a great mother, has a boy and a girl, a more attractive spouse and is beautiful without even trying. Plus her husband surprised her with a vehicle...

That's enough for Ellie to hate her for life.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

What camera has Sam been using lately cause the video quality has just be beautiful lately. If they were as an Oscars for vlogging, Samika would get best cinematography lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think Jenn just can't abide Ellie. She's just so mellow, and Ellie just isn't. I think she would be exhausting to hang around. And unfortunately, going the Trixin route probably got them shunned by the CVX live group. So when Shay cut them loose, they didn't have any Utah vlogger friends really. And they're too good to just try and insert themselves. I don't think E&J would have a moment's doubt about trying to become BFF'S with the CVX crowd-- hence the Hawaii trip, and the visit to Carl and Jinger. Anything for more views/subscribers!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:I think Jenn just can't abide Ellie. She's just so mellow, and Ellie just isn't. I think she would be exhausting to hang around. And unfortunately, going the Trixin route probably got them shunned by the CVX live group. So when Shay cut them loose, they didn't have any Utah vlogger friends really. And they're too good to just try and insert themselves. I don't think E&J would have a moment's doubt about trying to become BFF'S with the CVX crowd-- hence the Hawaii trip, and the visit to Carl and Jinger. Anything for more views/subscribers!

Looking at the CVX website there are only a handful of guests announced, but the Hawaii few are all listed. No mention of Samika on the site at all yet, probably because it isn't until August and they don't want to commit in case they aren't living in UT then.

I was surprised that CVX was so far away given how much we've already heard it mentioned from E&J and a few of the others Image
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I thought Shay bought a huge ownership stake in CVX. I'm sure that doesn't change Samika's participation in the event. Last year Jenn was 8 months pregnant, so I think they didn't hang out with the others as much - like doing that weird dance off thing.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Just the fact that Shay let them go right after they had PJ, and kept Tyler, shows what a jerk Shay is. Tyler probably brown nosed more. So much for Trixin "family". Such BS.

scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scottishcherry »

do you think now with PJ turning a year old soon they'll start to think about baby #3? or that they'll wait? they've mentioned in the past that they want four kids
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

scottishcherry wrote:do you think now with PJ turning a year old soon they'll start to think about baby #3? or that they'll wait? they've mentioned in the past that they want four kids
I think they are waiting until they move out of Logan and get more financially stable. Seems like 2016 was a tough year for them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
scottishcherry wrote:do you think now with PJ turning a year old soon they'll start to think about baby #3? or that they'll wait? they've mentioned in the past that they want four kids
I think they are waiting until they move out of Logan and get more financially stable. Seems like 2016 was a tough year for them.
Another point in their favor. Waiting until they're more stable and know where they're going to live. Not having a baby for views.
I guess that's another reason for Ellie to hate Jenn. She seems to get pregnant easily.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

rdt1004 wrote:What camera has Sam been using lately cause the video quality has just be beautiful lately. If they were as an Oscars for vlogging, Samika would get best cinematography lol.

I think he uses a DSLR for shots like that. He made a video about camera tips once

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I agree! A JHouse collab would be fun. They are also both LDS families. I first saw JHouse a few years ago and it didn't seem like their channel was going very well, but now they have exploded! I wonder how that happened? It is very strange how some vloggers take off and others don't. I'll never understand how annoying DBs gained ANY subscribers!!

I feel like Sam and Jenn have been a bit shunned by some of the other Utah family vloggers. Could it be that they both have college degrees and seemed more educated/mature? I would guess that's why Ellie and Jenn aren't closer friends.
Jenn is a great mother, has a boy and a girl, a more attractive spouse and is beautiful without even trying. Plus her husband surprised her with a vehicle...

That's enough for Ellie to hate her for life.
this just goes to show that jen is living THE LIFE. she may not have the material things ellie has, but she has the "ideal" family and a relationship with her husband that ellie would never have with jared.

i can't believe PJ is almost 1! i remember finally subbing to them right before they announced her name <3
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sam, if you are reading here, I love you, but please, for all that is holy, don't put a TV outside when you build your "dream home". Don't mean to pee on your Wheaties, but the whole point of being outside with your family is to play together on that half court and enjoy each other, not TV! Build a man cave-- put all your fun TV toys in it. It'll still be fun.
Judgy moment over.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I really enjoyed today's vlog even though it was just them sitting in the floor of their living room talking about houses. It's just nice to see a young couple talking about their dreams and aspirations. Like Sam said, it's like oldschool Samika, watching them get really excited about their family's future. I wish them all the best!

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

i'm only 2 minutes in but i just can't deal with people saying that their dream house is basically E+J's ice palace. that house is so dang basic that it could be anyone's dream house without even knowing it's E+J's.open concept? white cabinets? grey exterior? why was i not informed that these are #exclusivedesignsbyellie?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

bam wrote:i'm only 2 minutes in but i just can't deal with people saying that their dream house is basically E+J's ice palace. that house is so dang basic that it could be anyone's dream house without even knowing it's E+J's.open concept? white cabinets? grey exterior? why was i not informed that these are #exclusivedesignsbyellie?
It would be a lot nicer if it had a better view. Maybe a lake, a field or an unobstructed view if the mountains. The view of the rock quarry is just chaotic, messy and claustrophobic in my opinion.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I really hope that they just meant the open floor plan. I can't imagine them banishing Noah to the basement until he is a teenager and _wants_ the privacy.
It was sweet to watch. They're such a great couple-- one of the few vlogging couples that actually are "goals", and parenting goals.

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 98a031.jpg[/img]

Looks like Sam sold a pair of shoes to help pay for their Disney trip.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Too bad he had to, but at least he has his priorities straight.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

Hansel and gretal wrote:
Looks like Sam sold a pair of shoes to help pay for their Disney trip.

Wow, I hope at least he got some profit out of that sale, I never understood his fixation on expensive shoes. I think that Sam changed when they found out they were expecting Penny, he really matured and Tyler and probably even Jenn's brother could never accept that.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

Return to “Q-Z”