• Advertisement

Shaytards Part 1

Re: Shaytards Part 1

Postby onbreak » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 pm

coolusername1236 wrote:For someone who has a large child following, Shay cusses A LOT on his instagram!
I think hes being himself- just being real. We all know he's a perv (like most men are in private) and whats he got left to lose?
I hated hearing that people are fat shaming Gavin. Id go off too, if you came after my child.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Caisflame » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:29 am

I definitely don't think fat shaming is okay, but as overweight as Shay was and the way his weight fluctuates, I sure hope they aren't ignoring that Gavin has inherited Shay's weight and is overweight. I haven't watched them in years but they used to eat pretty bad. Processed junk with a watermelon thrown in. Even when they quit sugar it wasn't great.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby KLothbrock » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Defuego wrote:I definitely don't think fat shaming is okay, but as overweight as Shay was and the way his weight fluctuates, I sure hope they aren't ignoring that Gavin has inherited Shay's weight and is overweight. I haven't watched them in years but they used to eat pretty bad. Processed junk with a watermelon thrown in. Even when they quit sugar it wasn't great.
They didn't eat to good on their new York trip either.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Q-Z