The Life of a Homemaker

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Life of a Homemaker

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Yeah she had a long rant on Instagram about a week ago...you know same shit different day. Explaining how she hated social media, YouTube changed, blah blah blah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

Ugh. It’s frustrating when she does that. It’s frustrating when anyone does it, but even more so when it’s someone you’ve followed for years. I understand she’s a busy mom, but I wish she’d make up her mind to either do YouTube and stick to it or stop permanently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

spookyme wrote:Ugh. It’s frustrating when she does that. It’s frustrating when anyone does it, but even more so when it’s someone you’ve followed for years. I understand she’s a busy mom, but I wish she’d make up her mind to either do YouTube and stick to it or stop permanently.

She’ll be back everything she says about social media she goes back on. She can’t stay away.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think a lot of it has to do with postpartum depression and hormones because the woman literally can’t stop getting pregnant long enough for her hormones to level out. Also the way she talks about God is a little bit creepy... sometimes she will speak about Jesus as if he is her husband/lover instead of a father type of relationship. Hope that makes sense. I remember one time I caught a live stream already in progress on Instagram. I thought she was talking about her husband and then realized after a minute or so she was talking about God. It was seriously one of the strangest things.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I think a lot of it has to do with postpartum depression and hormones because the woman literally can’t stop getting pregnant long enough for her hormones to level out. Also the way she talks about God is a little bit creepy... sometimes she will speak about Jesus as if he is her husband/lover instead of a father type of relationship. Hope that makes sense. I remember one time I caught a live stream already in progress on Instagram. I thought she was talking about her husband and then realized after a minute or so she was talking about God. It was seriously one of the strangest things.

I agree she’s probably just extremely overwhelmed, but she’ll just keep having kids even if it’s to much for her. I don’t know how she’s going to have time to have a million kids and home school. She looked like she was going to crack one kid ago.

spookyme

And now they’re back again...

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Gone again?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She’ll be back YouTube is the only thing she’s got that isn’t taking care of her kids, cleaning, and serving her husband. How many times has she done this now lol.

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Dang, just realized she hadn’t popped up in a while. I can NEVER remember her channel name so I end up searching for her in ridiculous ways hoping to come across her and see what’s happened. I don’t know a lot about her to even know how much I do or don’t enjoy her channel. I just know she’s always gone again. Gone and deleted (hidden) videos. She last made it seem like she was using her channel as some big ministry outreach. Then....gone. Very odd to keep doing.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

She posted on Instagram today for the 1st time since Sept.
spookyme

foreversoulmates wrote:She posted on Instagram today for the 1st time since Sept.
When she pops back up on Instagram, her videos on YouTube usually come back not long after. It is very odd how she had a passion to help people understand the Bible and what it teaches, but then deletes (or private’s) it all at the drop of a hat with no warning. Why not just leave the informative videos up? I know some of them have been helpful for me.

spookyme

To anyone that’s following her on instagram, has she mentioned what these “changes” are?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 775bb5.jpg[/img]

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

She just popped up because she collaborated with a couple other moms. Had no idea she was back under a different channel name. Pulled most of her old videos.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dahell wrote:She just popped up because she collaborated with a couple other moms. Had no idea she was back under a different channel name. Pulled most of her old videos.
What’s the name?

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

prettyll wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:53 am
dahell wrote:She just popped up because she collaborated with a couple other moms. Had no idea she was back under a different channel name. Pulled most of her old videos.
What’s the name?

The Life of a Homeschool Mom
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This psychopath took her children out to a protest against the stay at home order during covid and called it a homeschool lesson. Then she got all upset when they ended up stuck in traffic for hours on end unable to get home with a car full of young kids. Terrifying this woman is homeschooling.

Return to “Q-Z”