SlyFox Family: Part One

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SlyFox Family: Part One

Unread post by eab424 »

I get clickbait too but using something like that and their clickbaits tend to be tricks and totally not what the video is about. I also think you can come up with a grab you title without having to fake something. It's not as bad as Sam and nia but to do it so much it's pretty close.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Í
eab424 wrote:I get clickbait too but using something like that and their clickbaits tend to be tricks and totally not what the video is about. I also think you can come up with a grab you title without having to fake something. It's not as bad as Sam and nia but to do it so much it's pretty close.
The stuff with the doll is just awful, especially when they Photoshop a real baby's face on to the doll's face. Bryan and Missy did a thumbnail with Corbin and Kelsey's daughter and called it "Adopting our Baby Girl!". They are at 2 million views and counting.
SlyFox and the Johnsons are so bad. The backyard flood one was particularly awful because of Houston, and because it didn't cause them to leave their home-- they were going to Playlist. And SlyFox did one about having to call an ambulance. The fast food place across from the hotel they were staying at had a medical emergency. They weren't there. It had _nothing_ to do with them. Yet they made the vlog about it. I get clickbait to a point. Bratayley will use some off the cuff comment someone makes and use it for the title, and that's not so bad. L something they actually talked about. But adoption, when you're talking about a doll, someone doing something that would be horrific if it was a real baby, and photoshopping a real baby's face on the doll just isn't right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I think some things are just off limits. 1 in 4 women lose their babies to miscarriage or stillbirth. Many couples struggle to have families and it's just painful. I think as many times as they've used adoption as a clickbait title (six times last count) or pregnancy which they recently used, they should be ashamed of themselves since they have two healthy children and don't seem to have had any issues getting to their family. Apparently Samsung has used them for a commercial.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are back to pushing the puberty stuff, trying to get that tween audience. Jayden is 10 and still carries her doll around, but they call the vlog "Pre-Teen Grounded from Phone!" Please. She's still a little kid. Either use that and her doll obsession/acting like it's real for views, or use her growing up. But you can't do both.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are so gross. Caspian said "Should I marry Everleigh? Comment below!" Apparently he said it when the camera was off, and they made him repeat it for the camera. And they all thought it was so cute. I think it's really sad that YouTube has infiltrated his life to the point where he says "comment down below" in conversation with his family.
And they keep calling Everleigh Caspian's "secret crush". If you have done 4 vlogs (at least) shipping them, it's not a secret anymore!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're whining about how they're going to be"homeless" because they accepted an offer on their house and haven't settled on a new one yet. No. You are not going to be "homeless". Homeless people have no resources. No family and friends that can put them up. They could stay in a five star resort if they wanted to. They have been running around doing "secret crush" videos with Sav and Cole and goofing off instead of adulting and really looking for a house. And now they are whining about being "homeless". They make me so annoyed.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Yes, it upsets me when people play the pity us or poor me card when they have plenty of resources to ride out a storm

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

lmmomSD wrote:They're whining about how they're going to be"homeless" because they accepted an offer on their house and haven't settled on a new one yet. No. You are not going to be "homeless". Homeless people have no resources. No family and friends that can put them up. They could stay in a five star resort if they wanted to. They have been running around doing "secret crush" videos with Sav and Cole and goofing off instead of adulting and really looking for a house. And now they are whining about being "homeless". They make me so annoyed.

I can't sleep so looking at almost every forum tonight and realized I haven't even looked at this one. Last I saw they were going to try to sell their house so you're saying they have and calling themselves homeless because they haven't secured a rental or bought a new one like normal folks? Your realtor can get you into a month to month rental usually since Realtor offices rent and sell when you have just sold a house. It's a common thing. Normal people assume their house will sell and maybe even quickly and make back up plans. It's been awhile since I saw they were going to sell, like I think Summer is the last time I looked at them. They still suck I see.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

KaterTot wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:They're whining about how they're going to be"homeless" because they accepted an offer on their house and haven't settled on a new one yet. No. You are not going to be "homeless". Homeless people have no resources. No family and friends that can put them up. They could stay in a five star resort if they wanted to. They have been running around doing "secret crush" videos with Sav and Cole and goofing off instead of adulting and really looking for a house. And now they are whining about being "homeless". They make me so annoyed.

I can't sleep so looking at almost every forum tonight and realized I haven't even looked at this one. Last I saw they were going to try to sell their house so you're saying they have and calling themselves homeless because they haven't secured a rental or bought a new one like normal folks? Your realtor can get you into a month to month rental usually since Realtor offices rent and sell when you have just sold a house. It's a common thing. Normal people assume their house will sell and maybe even quickly and make back up plans. It's been awhile since I saw they were going to sell, like I think Summer is the last time I looked at them. They still suck I see.
They sold their home and were looking for one, found one but it was too small and they just didn’t like it so broke the process of buying and now they’re looking at more properties but because they have to be out of their house in a week they say they’re “homeless” but they’re just going to live like gypsies until they’ve got a house
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thanks for the catch up. Sounds like they haven't changed, the click bait titles and their dramatic misappropriation of words, purposely of course are what drove me away.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Look at all the LEAFS! Cass, look at all the leafs!" They're _leaves_. I swear, he makes me twitch so hard.
How do such ignorant hypocrites fool so many people into loving them? Their "Slyfoxers" worship them.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, taking a page from the Johnsons and their fake "Justin Bieber FaceTime", they tried to tell people Taylor Swift FaceTimed Jayden. Nope. Of course she didn't. But the first Johnson one got 2 million views. So they will keep trying. Now they're saying Cass is smoking. Please. How can people love them so much? They're such money grubbing attention whores.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Strawberry26 wrote:
BlancheDevereaux wrote:Why are they taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge during the first week of school? They had the whole summer to take them.
I'm thinking that's why these parents "home school" so they can say F-U to appropriate education and do what they want. Every vlog i see from them theirs no school going on. This one day in a class room is just fun and games too. I don't know how they get away with it. Honestly, I don't agree with homeschooling one bit at all. Kids don't get an proper education through that.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
This is late but saying that is very closed minded of you. You get people who "homeschool" and pretty much just let you do whatever and then you get the people who buy and follow an actual curriculum that are identical to the ones in a school. As a matter of fact I know people who cannot actually be taught at school and need to be in a better environment that doesn't just kill your imagination and turn our minds into little squares.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think there are definitely people who do home schooling "right". They do follow a curriculum, and the education is a priority, and they make sure their children have opportunities to socialize.

That being said, so many vloggers do it very lackadaisically. The vlog is the important thing, not their kids' education. These people, and Bratayley, and a few others, don't seem to care about their children's future. They care about vlog footage, and making as much as they can while the gravy train is running. They definitely give homeschooling a bad rep.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

How has this family not been hit with the demonetization. Because of the network? They just hit a million based on click bating family and children's exagurated "tragedies" to an extreme! I literally just got hooked into the saying goodbye to our dog video, thinking their great dane had to be put down, nope..just had to stay with friends because they are now "homeless"... sickening. I'm probably preaching to the choir but holy $&/) they blow my mind! Their child following just must be really high. Also, I'm surprised this forum is so quiet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

f4k_oyevey wrote:How has this family not been hit with the demonetization. Because of the network? They just hit a million based on click bating family and children's exagurated "tragedies" to an extreme! I literally just got hooked into the saying goodbye to our dog video, thinking their great dane had to be put down, nope..just had to stay with friends because they are now "homeless"... sickening. I'm probably preaching to the choir but holy $&/) they blow my mind! Their child following just must be really high. Also, I'm surprised this forum is so quiet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think part of it, is that we're all so disgusted, none of us actually watch very much anymore. I leave the room when my daughter watches them, because they make me so angry, I yell at the TV. And they have tons of exploitive thumbnails, so I am hoping it's just a matter of time, because it seems like YouTube is slower getting to the channels that have networks.

I am hoping so hard that they get smacked by YouTube big time. Them and their BFF's Johnsons and Sav and Cole. They're horrible. That "Bee Sting" video, with Jaedyn crying in the thumbnail with her bathing suit falling off her shoulder, has 33 million views. Tell me that they don't know where those views came from. But they don't care. They keep uploading vlogs with their kids with photoshopped bruises-- Caspian's first "MMA" fight-- which wasn't even MMA, because he's not taking an MMA class-- it's jiu jitsu. Anyway, they photoshopped bruises on his face. There's tons of thumbnails of the kids crying, in pain, and "in distress". Those supposedly violate YouTube rules now. So they better get dinged.
Maybe I will go on a flagging spree, lol.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I can't believe they are "homeless"
You think they are building a house?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:I can't believe they are "homeless"

They are renovating one that they bought. They sold their house, and instead of looking for a new one, went flitting around, like buying a new house for themselves and their kids was a one day process. Then they closed on their house before they found one they liked. So they are "homeless" while it's getting renovated. They went to NYC for part of the time. Yeah, they are really suffering. It makes me sick.
They have no idea how to adult. They've had their electricity cut off for non-payment, because they just "forgot", (and you get multiple notices before they do that) Andrew runs around scrambling to find an open pharmacy to get his insulin because he goofed off all day instead of picking up his refill, and now this.

One time, when they were looking at houses, one of them was in a gated community. Andrew was creaming himself because "I've always wanted to live in a gated community!" But they do this for the memories, and to share positivity with the world. Riiiight.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:I can't believe they are "homeless"

They are renovating one that they bought. They sold their house, and instead of looking for a new one, went flitting around, like buying a new house for themselves and their kids was a one day process. Then they closed on their house before they found one they liked. So they are "homeless" while it's getting renovated. They went to NYC for part of the time. Yeah, they are really suffering. It makes me sick.
They have no idea how to adult. They've had their electricity cut off for non-payment, because they just "forgot", (and you get multiple notices before they do that) Andrew runs around scrambling to find an open pharmacy to get his insulin because he goofed off all day instead of picking up his refill, and now this.

One time, when they were looking at houses, one of them was in a gated community. Andrew was creaming himself because "I've always wanted to live in a gated community!" But they do this for the memories, and to share positivity with the world. Riiiight.

The last one I saw they looked at a house with a pool that was way better than the lanning mini splash mou-in.
I've seen them on facebook on vacations.. But didn't realize they were "homeless"
Also, who buys their stuff? I've not seen anyone wearing it

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Now that I just watched Bonnie and the reason YouTube gave her for demonetizing her I cannot believe this channel is still even allowed on YouTube. If it's truly about not shaming or exploiting children, I think that this family would take the cake for that with all the click bait titles about Puberty alone.

Return to “Q-Z”