SlyFox Family: Part One

kates_crush
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SlyFox Family: Part One

Unread post by kates_crush »

I used to watch this family when they first started but wow... I cannot deal with their clickbait.. it's disgusting. NONE of their videos have anything to do with their titles, how do people watch them?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Judging by the comments, the majority of the viewers are children. They feed right into clickbait without realizing they're being tricked into clicking on the video.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

lmmomSD wrote:And today. Caspian standing between Peyton and Everleigh, holding letters. "Caspian's Secret Love Letters". This is a whole new level of shipping, and it is SICK. The outfit Everleigh is wearing would be fine for running around on a hot day, but posing the way she is in that outfit (showing off that it's practically backless) is totally inappropriate for a little girl whose parents are posting the picture on the internet. They must get a lot of views from these "little romance" videos, and they don't care that some of them have got to be from perverts. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 8b70c4.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 960e56.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like they’re trying to copy that Sis vs.Bro channel with their titles.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I also used to watch them like over a year ago and the clickbait was so bad then I unsubscribed then and havent watched since.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Someone please tell me how going to the mall and buying whatever you want without worrying about the cost, is a "challenge"?
This whole "No Budget Challenge" going around YouTube is just gluttony and consumerism at its worst.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

I’m shocked these people aren’t talked about more. I don’t watch their videos but their photos come up on my Instagram explore page and it’s always “should we have another baby?” “Does a Baby look good on me?” UHM why are you asking your fan base these questions? Why is this the only way you can engage with your followers? And more importantly, why aren’t you asking YOURSELF these questions? Jesus Christ.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The pregnancy clickbait was old two years ago.
I really believe they love each other, but they just eat and shop for the vlogs, BORING

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Andrew eats _terribly_ for a brittle diabetic!
I think people are just numb to how ridiculous these people are. What I can't handle is how people believe that they are SO wonderful and inspiring. They are not what they appear. All that "do something nice for someone" crap, isn't how they are at all. They exploit their children for money, never do anything for anyone else except for an occasional Christmas charity, and use "adoption" as clickbait all the time, when neither of their kids are adopted. "The Truth About Our Kids' Adoption". The "truth"? They're not adopted. It's that simple. They have been asking their 9 year old fans if they should have a baby for going on 2 years. It's disgusting.
Ugh. I loathe these people. Can you tell?.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:And Andrew eats _terribly_ for a brittle diabetic!
I think people are just numb to how ridiculous these people are. What I can't handle is how people believe that they are SO wonderful and inspiring. They are not what they appear. All that "do something nice for someone" crap, isn't how they are at all. They exploit their children for money, never do anything for anyone else except for an occasional Christmas charity, and use "adoption" as clickbait all the time, when neither of their kids are adopted. "The Truth About Our Kids' Adoption". The "truth"? They're not adopted. It's that simple. They have been asking their 9 year old fans if they should have a baby for going on 2 years. It's disgusting.
Ugh. I loathe these people. Can you tell?.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And one more thing: HOW is going to the mall, Target, or Toys R Us "without a budget" a "challenge"? It's just a way to show off.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

lmmomSD wrote:And one more thing: HOW is going to the mall, Target, or Toys R Us "without a budget" a "challenge"? It's just a way to show off.

Exactly! The challenge should be going to those stores WITH A BUDGET lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alyssadt wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And one more thing: HOW is going to the mall, Target, or Toys R Us "without a budget" a "challenge"? It's just a way to show off.

Exactly! The challenge should be going to those stores WITH A BUDGET lol

And they did another f*cking "shopping with no budget challenge". IT'S NOT A CHALLENGE! She took Jayden back to school shopping and kept calling it a "no budget challenge". "Can I get these?" "Sure! It's a no budget challenge". I think they need a dictionary.
And you're not supposed to share mascara.
These people are morons. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 97f54e.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Are they not homeschooling?
My daughter unsub'd from them apparently
I haven't seen anything from them in a while

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yes, they homeschool. But I guess their kids go to school a few days a semester. It's ridiculous. It's just for views. I know we're not allowed to post things on their social media, and then talk about it here, but I am so tempted to post this--
Definition of "challenge":
"Call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc."
What they're doing is so not a challenge. And other vloggers do the same thing. Especially their Florida besties Smelly Belly. They're always doing "no budget challenges". I know it's probably nitpicking, but it just makes me twitch..

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They went back to school shopping at Typo, one of the most expensive stores for that kind of stuff around. Spiral notebooks are $17, colored pencils are $12, pencil cases are $15-- it's just ridiculous. Their reasoning? "Jayden is so creative!". Pffffft. They're just showing off. If she's that "creative, buy her some Crayola colored pencils, some blank folders, and let her decorate them.
It's conspicuous consumption, just like those stupid "no budget challenges". Great lessons for their kids, and for the school age kids that worship them (why I _don't_ know)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bahahaha. Their views are tanking! They keep doing those stupid "Mini Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin" videos, and they are NOT getting lots of views. I'm having lots of schadenfreude.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I heard that China might be getting youtube access. These morons are never going away

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why do they think it's ok to put their 11 year old daughter in a pregnancy bump?

NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

I didn’t watch it, but they’ve posted about the 11 year old girl wearing the baby bump again, this time to school. How do they even think this is okay? Wrong on so many levels.
Cate2121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cate2121 »

They are trying to hard. The videos are always “mini Bieber”, “pregnant child”, “someone broke into our house/car” blablabla always the same things. If they were just real ......

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”