Shayleeandbaby/Shayleedaily

Vixxie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shayleeandbaby/Shayleedaily

Unread post by Vixxie »

For some reason the previous thread completely disappeared, so let us continue where we left off!
Vixxie
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Shayleeandbaby/Shayleedaily

Unread post by Vixxie »

I'm curious why they aren't using Hey Jude as their intro song anymore.

When she said she wakes up, does the dishes, makes breakfast, does the dishes again, clean, etc, I burst out laughing. Sure, Shaylee, Sure.
Vixxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vixxie »

Thanks for the update! It's so weird that it completely dissappeared!
LameDashO
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LameDashO »

Anyone watch her new "favorites" video?? What a joke. All it is, is a video full of things she was sent to try out... Why not just say that!? Why call it a favorites video.... She's so fake. You could see how she was struggling to seem authentic about her "love" for all these products. Haha.
LameDashO
Amateur
Amateur

Also... Why does she talk so much about all the "hate" she gets? I've never seen a negative comment on her video, have any of you? Do you think she's taking about this site, or do you think she just filters the comments really quickly??
Vixxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vixxie »

LameDashO wrote:Also... Why does she talk so much about all the "hate" she gets? I've never seen a negative comment on her video, have any of you? Do you think she's taking about this site, or do you think she just filters the comments really quickly??
I've seen someone call her fat and ugly in the comment section of her video once.
I once saw people correcting her poor use of Eden's car seat, and she complained about that being an attack, but really it was just people correcting her misuse.

She might be talking about this site, I mean, she obviously knows it's here, I bet she googles herself often enough to see it. I remember once people were saying on here that that thought David was a big weed smoker, and then on her next vlog she made a comment about him not smoking weed, it's just his personality.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

She has a photo of Jude for St Patrick's Day on her FB and oh my gosh his diaper is SO full!! :( I generally like Shaylee but that made me sad to see.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Awww bummer the old thread is gone.

Shaylee hates me lol
#FreeBen
Vixxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vixxie »

From a distance, Their kitchen ALMOST looked clean, but then as they approached the kitchen, it becomes more apparent that Shaylee hasn't improved her house cleaning skills since moving to a much bigger home.

Shaylee's biggest issue is she lacks motivation and ambition. She always starts something, and then she starts slacking. Eden's room should have been painted long ago. She shouldn't be sleeping on their living room floor by herself, hopefully their wood stove isn't being used when she's sleeping out there alone.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

In Her new healthy family recipe video she has something black in her teeth, wouldn't you check yourself before recording a video ? She always talks about how much she loves makeup and everything but she always looks so unkept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Lovehound11 wrote:In Her new healthy family recipe video she has something black in her teeth, wouldn't you check yourself before recording a video ? She always talks about how much she loves makeup and everything but she always looks so unkept

Thought the same thing. And I'm sorry i garuntee she didnt eat that and never has, she lives off fast food. Good pintrest searching, but hardly something Shayee makes on the regular. And at least brush your hair. Or just make it a voice over. I would never make a recipe video looking like such a hot mess. Go take a shower and brush your teeth first AT the very least.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Her husband guy takes really good pictures, fools me into thinking he's attractive, then I watch a video of hers and I'm like [FACE WITH MEDICAL MASK][FACE WITH MEDICAL MASK]

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She would lose Jude's social security card because their house is a pig sty. Omg look at her car it's disgusting inside

I like how she says she had to get a salad from the gas station because she didn't have time to eat. Let's be real you always eat fast food Shaylee

LameDashO
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone catch poor Eden's saggy diaper moment when she's at the check out counter at the hospital?? If you're going to let her wear something that's obviously made for play, and is clearly too short... At least put leggings on under it! Seriously! They're still having winter weather there and Eden is wearing a costume and a diaper.... You're insane Shaylee.
LameDashO
Amateur
Amateur

Also... When David vlogs shirtless, I seriously throw up a little in my mouth.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Just saw this, April fools joke maybe?
Image1459567617.262807.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

It IS an April Fool's joke, in VERY poor taste. :( If they're really religious, why would they talk about prayer so glibly?
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ha. They Can't stop YouTube, they rely on the income

Vixxie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vixxie »

That Adele cover was not good imo. Shaylee does have a nice voice, but she's no Adele. Eeesh.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why does she get her self all done up for a music cover video, but she can't get herself presentable on a normal day to day basis?

Return to “Q-Z”