ThisGatheredNest

damondaniel
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by damondaniel »

I'm going straight to hell but Amelia (or Ivy as she'll forever be in my mind lol) is a terrifying looking baby I'm so sorry[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 0eca64.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

dahell wrote:
iheartyt wrote:I know someone that did that. She went with her 2 year old nephew and left her 2 kids at home who were old enough to enjoy it and actually remember it. Hopefully Pete has some help! Surely he's on vacation from work.
This may sound rude/selfish but from the looks of it, with small kids, Disney can be hard to do!! I’ve never been. We have 5 and we haven’t brought them. I would ONLY put myself through that for my own kids! I just don’t feel like I would enjoy it. I’m not much for crowds, heat, lines....I’d much rather see some historical monuments, hike etc. I’d do it for my kids though. I’d love to see my own kids have fun, I feel like that’s the only thing that would make the burden worthwhile for me. Especially if I knew my kids were at home while I was away there! It’s nice to see sisters that care for each other that way though.
It is a lot! But it is so much fun! It took a lot for me to be talked into going but now I can't wait to go back! But I would only go in the off season when the temps and crowds are better. You need to really lower your expectations if you go this time of year. Maybe Angela doesn't have big expectations since she isn't paying for it.

Can we please stop with talking about the twins' looks?? I'm all for snarking on things they can change but stuff like this makes us all look bad.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

sheisonarun wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Damn like she can't stay off social media for a day and just enjoy her kids?!?! She's on ig stories every 10 minutes.

You're at Disneyworld for crying out loud! Put your phone away.

I bet this "vacation" was a brand deal so she has to post all of this stuff in order to hold up her end of the deal.
Oh for sure it’s a brand deal. She was tagging the place they’re staying at in her insta stories. You wouldn’t just do that for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

What is up with her calling Ivy chickerella? With that stupid accent! I used to really like the way she parented but now she’s so cringe & try’s way to hard to be cool!

Lennmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lennmama »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:What is up with her calling Ivy chickerella? With that stupid accent! I used to really like the way she parented but now she’s so cringe & try’s way to hard to be cool!

I really like Angie, but I hate that nickname. The poor baby has so many variations of nicknames that it seems like she doesn't really respond to anything. Ivy is such a pretty name. Wish they would stick with it.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can anyone here even afford a trip to Encore Resort? She keeps tagging them like everyday people are going to be like "oh lets go there next weekend!!". It looks really nice and I love that they have their own pool but we can't afford something like that.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:What is up with her calling Ivy chickerella? With that stupid accent! I used to really like the way she parented but now she’s so cringe & try’s way to hard to be cool!

It sounds stupid AF
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

Blackswan wrote:Can anyone here even afford a trip to Encore Resort? She keeps tagging them like everyday people are going to be like "oh lets go there next weekend!!". It looks really nice and I love that they have their own pool but we can't afford something like that.
That was a brand deal which is why they had to tag them all the time. They didn't pay for any of it at all.
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

I used to really enjoy her vlogs, but I’m recently so disappointed in them! The new one at the resort was so blah. What is up with her voice when she talks now? It sounds so fake!!!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Is she still gone? I see her fangirling on A Farmhouse Full now too. I haven’t been around long enough to know she’s changed voices? I’m going to have to watch some older ones. Lol.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

dahell wrote:Is she still gone? I see her fangirling on A Farmhouse Full now too. I haven’t been around long enough to know she’s changed voices? I’m going to have to watch some older ones. Lol.
Oh my god if she starts yelling “debt is dumb” and hashtagging debt free life I’m gonna lose it. I saw she commented on Nicci’s latest vlog that they are getting on the “debt free train” too. I don’t watch her videos anymore so I haven’t heard the voice change. I will watch her Instagram but their videos annoy me for some reason. I started watching her in the summer of 2015 and I loved her so much (Same with Nicci from Afarmhousefull). Lately both of them seem to be changing for the worse. I’ll just stick with my girl Jamerrill from Jamerrill’s Large Family Table. That woman won’t ever change (found her at the same time as the other 2). We are very different but I appreciate how goofy and real she is. She has her flaws but these two (Angie and Nicci) have gotten almost obnoxious. And I hate saying that because I was huge fans of both.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

HCB wrote:
dahell wrote:Is she still gone? I see her fangirling on A Farmhouse Full now too. I haven’t been around long enough to know she’s changed voices? I’m going to have to watch some older ones. Lol.
Oh my god if she starts yelling “debt is dumb” and hashtagging debt free life I’m gonna lose it. I saw she commented on Nicci’s latest vlog that they are getting on the “debt free train” too. I don’t watch her videos anymore so I haven’t heard the voice change. I will watch her Instagram but their videos annoy me for some reason. I started watching her in the summer of 2015 and I loved her so much (Same with Nicci from Afarmhousefull). Lately both of them seem to be changing for the worse. I’ll just stick with my girl Jamerrill from Jamerrill’s Large Family Table. That woman won’t ever change (found her at the same time as the other 2). We are very different but I appreciate how goofy and real she is. She has her flaws but these two (Angie and Nicci) have gotten almost obnoxious. And I hate saying that because I was huge fans of both.
I like Jamerril too! I still like a lot of Nicci’s content. It’s probably 80/20 at this point? She’s definitely changed though and it’s disheartening. I’ve NEVER been into family vlogs so I don’t watch Angie on the regular. I would watch some of her sit down videos or skip through her vlogs a little. Just not my thing.
elishar2002
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elishar2002 »

She's on a road trip right now to take Rosie to see Myka Stauffer and Huxley. Ugh I can't stand Myka! She's an example of what NOT to do when adopting!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

What the hell, Angela. Like really? Crazy Myka? She is the WORST fake bitch on youtube. I really liked Angie and her family, but this is a huge NO for me, thats too much. Sorry bye, unsubscribe

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

What’s up with these awful calabs/meet ups? These women will do anything for their YouTube “fame”.
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

dahell wrote:What’s up with these awful calabs/meet ups? These women will do anything for their YouTube “fame”.
Who needs morals when you could have more views??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

Lol, I’m actually surprised she’s meeting with women around her age. I still cringe whenever she leaves her comments on Britneyandbaby vids. So embarrassing
AnnaleeChan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AnnaleeChan »

ava11 wrote:What the hell, Angela. Like really? Crazy Myka? She is the WORST fake bitch on youtube. I really liked Angie and her family, but this is a huge NO for me, thats too much. Sorry bye, unsubscribe

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
I unsubscribed as well after the Instagram post. Unsubscribed from both Instagram and YT. I have been feeling somewhat off with Angie for a while now. I used to enjoy watching her vlogs, seriously. She seemed very down to earth, very real. Now after she made YT her "job", nothing is real anymore. Nothing. Every single thing she does now is planned, to get views, to get followers, because this is "what she does", because this is "her job".

Somebody once said here that we could not relate to Angie anymore. I feel that way too. I also agree on her voice. I did noticed that. Noticed the constant complaints as well.

She also seems unable to take care of her children without help from somebody. Of course we need help sometimes, it's only natural. But it looks like she needs help all the time!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Angie’s going to be homeschooling all 5 kids now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

HeyKatie wrote:Angie’s going to be homeschooling all 5 kids now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm actually shocked this is the decision she made! We will see if they stick to it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”