ThisGatheredNest

aabr
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by aabr »

Okay I go on here every once in a while, and it’s been a while. I totally get being annoyed by certain things these people are doing occasionally, but I really do not see where all the hate comes from for most families but especially this one. I think what they do with adopting kids and wanting to speak out about that is amazing. I think she’s proud of herself for what she’s been able to do for these kids and in my opinion she deserves to be. And when it comes to CR, from what I can see in the videos(which I know is not everything)they have a very good relationship and if CR really was so unhappy he would be able to speak to Angie and potentially make some changes to whatever that may be. All of those kids are adorable and again from what I can see, very happy! I don’t think that she is trying to beat her sister or adopt cause she’s “bored” I think they just have big hearts and when they see children in need they want to try to help. I know nobody here wishes anything bad on them and it’s all fun in the end but I just wanted to say how I see the situation because I know it can be different for everyone
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

aabr wrote:Okay I go on here every once in a while, and it’s been a while. I totally get being annoyed by certain things these people are doing occasionally, but I really do not see where all the hate comes from for most families but especially this one. I think what they do with adopting kids and wanting to speak out about that is amazing. I think she’s proud of herself for what she’s been able to do for these kids and in my opinion she deserves to be. And when it comes to CR, from what I can see in the videos(which I know is not everything)they have a very good relationship and if CR really was so unhappy he would be able to speak to Angie and potentially make some changes to whatever that may be. All of those kids are adorable and again from what I can see, very happy! I don’t think that she is trying to beat her sister or adopt cause she’s “bored” I think they just have big hearts and when they see children in need they want to try to help. I know nobody here wishes anything bad on them and it’s all fun in the end but I just wanted to say how I see the situation because I know it can be different for everyone Image
I agree with you 100% The question where does all the hate come from, In my personal opinion I think that this kind of gossip sites attract lot of bitter and envious people who need to vent their own negativity somewhere. Not all of us are bitter or envious but I think you would find people like that here with higher density. I personally have tried to lessen my activity on these sites because I realize it is slowly turning me into monster. I have to remind myself that these people are real and I would not want their children grow up and find tons of shit about themselves online. It is not fair for the kids.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

I'm new here. I follow about 3 of the lesser gossiped about ytm's. Parsnips, Andrea Mills, and new to me from this site - This Gathered Nest. I'm just getting to know Angie. So far I'm still interested in her videos. I like it here cause I can talk about yt channels I watch with other people who watch. Ya can't do that on the peeps channel...cause they'll delete your post if it doesn't sit well with them. I haven't read most of this site, but on other sites...I just ignore/skip the trollish posts.

I do watch other yt'ers that are not talked about here. I really don't watch people to hate on them. If I don't like them or they don't hold my interest, I move on to another channel.
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

gibberish wrote:I'm new here. I follow about 3 of the lesser gossiped about ytm's. Parsnips, Andrea Mills, and new to me from this site - This Gathered Nest. I'm just getting to know Angie. So far I'm still interested in her videos. I like it here cause I can talk about yt channels I watch with other people who watch. Ya can't do that on the peeps channel...cause they'll delete your post if it doesn't sit well with them. I haven't read most of this site, but on other sites...I just ignore/skip the trollish posts.

I do watch other yt'ers that are not talked about here. I really don't watch people to hate on them. If I don't like them or they don't hold my interest, I move on to another channel.
Agreed. I mostly watch people I like. Angie is one of them. BUT agree that this is a good place to have more honest discussions bc a lot of the yters will delete even mildly negative posts

I also stay away from posting negative things about minors. That’s just my personal decision.

I can’t resist “hate watching” and lurking on the Gardners though. They are just so ridiculous. Hahaha.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I think things were mostly postive here until Angela got pregnant with the twins. Then she complained about EVERYTHING. I agree that CR isn't being abused. I think he's the happiest husband on YouTube and I hope it stays that way. I also think the girls should be helping out. I haven't seen anything that looks like they are raising the other kids like the Duggar girls. I expect my kids to help me. We're a family and they need to know how to do things when they are grown! I come here for adult conversation. It's not bad on Angela's channel but you can't comment on J House's channel without getting comments from 10 year olds.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Angie is getting big headed ever since her pregnancy with the twins. No one is saying CR is unhappy but that he does a lot more than Angie does. She gets A LOT of "me" time. A LOT!
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

I never get any me time so it does feel crazy that she has more children yet spends less time with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caseofwanderlust97
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caseofwanderlust97 »

I've been subscribed to and have followed the family since around the time they brought Rosie home from China. I genuinely love them and they're the only family I regularly watch. That being said, with their choosing to put their family in the public eye there is going to be criticism. I also fall under the opinion that they shouldn't of had the twins right now. I'm not saying they should've never had them, I just think it would've been best to wait a couple more years than they did because Noah, Jonah and Rosie are still so little. Not to mention close in age. They're also all three adopted and with adoption comes trauma, regardless of the age of the child. I think another reason people have been so critical is because Angie purposely got pregnant after having two dangerous pregnancies. Along with trying to get pregnant while they were in the adoption process with Rosie. Angie has mentioned she did do tons of research and talked to various doctors. They all thought that she would've been safe because of some supposed new medicines. While they obviously know what they can and can't handle, I wouldn't have risked it. Look at Princess Kate for example. All three of her pregnancies have involved hyperemesis. I just personally don't think it's preventable. My mom had it when she was pregnant with me more than 20 years ago and that was a big deciding factor for her choosing to never get pregnant again. Like I mentioned above, I truly do love the family. I'm just like a lot of other people who believe they had their ish together before the twins and that things will come across as a train wreck until those little girls are a few years older. That's just me.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she secretly has that Jesssfam thing going on where she mostly likes them when their babies. I have no doubt in my mind they'll adopt again. A boy. You can tell she's been having baby fever again lately.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

I don’t come here to necessarily “hate” on people. I’ll start a channel loving someone. Then, it seems they get a little “YT fame” and start to change too. I come seeking sites to see if anyone else is feeling this way too. Most of the people I watch, there’s things I like and don’t like. The things I don’t like are usually mostly small things. Sometimes even petty things. But, I agree, even the slightest bit of negativity will get you either blocked or have their “peeps” gouging your eyes out. The people that love any yt’er And think they do no wrong and will come to their defenses in a crazy way...they’re scary. And the yt’er couldn’t care less about them irl. It’s like they think they’re bff’s if they defend them. I will say...this whole world of social media/YouTube is a new world, I certainly wouldn’t subject my children and family to any of it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why didn't they show their housekeeper? Dang. That's cold.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Blackswan wrote:Why didn't they show their housekeeper? Dang. That's cold.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>9KE7o6qhdH4</span></a>
What housekeeper? Can you give me a time stamp?
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

I'm excited about the kids going to Disney but I really hope Angela doesn't complain about everything. It's Florida in June. It is hot. It will rain at least a little every day. If you didn't plan ahead and get fast passes, you will stand in line because school is out.

Any ideas of why Ashleigh and her Mom needs to go help out?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kataja wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Why didn't they show their housekeeper? Dang. That's cold.
What housekeeper? Can you give me a time stamp?
She talked about having to fire her housekeeper in a recent vlog. Can't remember which vlog.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

iheartyt wrote:I'm excited about the kids going to Disney but I really hope Angela doesn't complain about everything. It's Florida in June. It is hot. It will rain at least a little every day. If you didn't plan ahead and get fast passes, you will stand in line because school is out.

How sad for her sister's kids.
"Sorry kids! Mom will be gone for a week! I'll be at Disneyworld!!!!!!"
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Blackswan wrote:
iheartyt wrote:I'm excited about the kids going to Disney but I really hope Angela doesn't complain about everything. It's Florida in June. It is hot. It will rain at least a little every day. If you didn't plan ahead and get fast passes, you will stand in line because school is out.

How sad for her sister's kids.
"Sorry kids! Mom will be gone for a week! I'll be at Disneyworld!!!!!!"
Can you imagine?!
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

I know someone that did that. She went with her 2 year old nephew and left her 2 kids at home who were old enough to enjoy it and actually remember it. Hopefully Pete has some help! Surely he's on vacation from work.
sudarshana
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sudarshana »

caseofwanderlust97 wrote:I've been subscribed to and have followed the family since around the time they brought Rosie home from China. I genuinely love them and they're the only family I regularly watch. That being said, with their choosing to put their family in the public eye there is going to be criticism. I also fall under the opinion that they shouldn't of had the twins right now. I'm not saying they should've never had them, I just think it would've been best to wait a couple more years than they did because Noah, Jonah and Rosie are still so little. Not to mention close in age. They're also all three adopted and with adoption comes trauma, regardless of the age of the child. I think another reason people have been so critical is because Angie purposely got pregnant after having two dangerous pregnancies. Along with trying to get pregnant while they were in the adoption process with Rosie. Angie has mentioned she did do tons of research and talked to various doctors. They all thought that she would've been safe because of some supposed new medicines. While they obviously know what they can and can't handle, I wouldn't have risked it. Look at Princess Kate for example. All three of her pregnancies have involved hyperemesis. I just personally don't think it's preventable. My mom had it when she was pregnant with me more than 20 years ago and that was a big deciding factor for her choosing to never get pregnant again. Like I mentioned above, I truly do love the family. I'm just like a lot of other people who believe they had their ish together before the twins and that things will come across as a train wreck until those little girls are a few years older. That's just me.

Sorry but newbie question... what exactly were the "dangerous pregnancies" ? I remember her talking about secondary infertility and embryo adoption (I think??)..were there other problems also? Was this a rainbow pregnancy??? Please enlighten me..... thanks!!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

sudarshana wrote:
caseofwanderlust97 wrote:I've been subscribed to and have followed the family since around the time they brought Rosie home from China. I genuinely love them and they're the only family I regularly watch. That being said, with their choosing to put their family in the public eye there is going to be criticism. I also fall under the opinion that they shouldn't of had the twins right now. I'm not saying they should've never had them, I just think it would've been best to wait a couple more years than they did because Noah, Jonah and Rosie are still so little. Not to mention close in age. They're also all three adopted and with adoption comes trauma, regardless of the age of the child. I think another reason people have been so critical is because Angie purposely got pregnant after having two dangerous pregnancies. Along with trying to get pregnant while they were in the adoption process with Rosie. Angie has mentioned she did do tons of research and talked to various doctors. They all thought that she would've been safe because of some supposed new medicines. While they obviously know what they can and can't handle, I wouldn't have risked it. Look at Princess Kate for example. All three of her pregnancies have involved hyperemesis. I just personally don't think it's preventable. My mom had it when she was pregnant with me more than 20 years ago and that was a big deciding factor for her choosing to never get pregnant again. Like I mentioned above, I truly do love the family. I'm just like a lot of other people who believe they had their ish together before the twins and that things will come across as a train wreck until those little girls are a few years older. That's just me.

Sorry but newbie question... what exactly were the "dangerous pregnancies" ? I remember her talking about secondary infertility and embryo adoption (I think??)..were there other problems also? Was this a rainbow pregnancy??? Please enlighten me..... thanks!!
I would assume they’re referring to her hyperemisis (sp).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I’m sorry but those babies just aren’t cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”