ThisGatheredNest

Kinzie Kensington
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by Kinzie Kensington »

Tbh, they won’t get as many views in the new format of the sister show. A huge majority of their viewers said they don’t want a podcast. I don’t know what they are thinking doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Kinzie Kensington wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:07 am Tbh, they won’t get as many views in the new format of the sister show. A huge majority of their viewers said they don’t want a podcast. I don’t know what they are thinking doing this.

Imo because they're lazy and don't want to. They both have this attitude that they want to support themselves from social media etc but because they're moms they don't have to be consistent or professional.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[/quote]

The twins just look very eastern European to me. I just think Amelia is particularly very pale.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying everyone from that part of Europe look the same. The girls just have features that I would associate with that part of the world.
[/quote]

I agree on the twins, they look like their background is 100% of an eastern European country. I know a lot of women travel to Europe, particularly the Czech Republic, for IVF because it is very inexpensive there. I'm really curious where the twins came from, perhaps they were embryos donated from that part of the world. I think Angie said they were a domestic adoption, but I know she won't go any further than that for the girls' privacy. I do find comfort that the girls are not super advanced, my toddler is a week younger and seems on par with them. He doesn't use a binky, but so many toddlers still do, it doesn't faze me.

I really hope they are adding another child because they genuinely want to. Angie has a beautiful family, but holy, I'm get anxiety watching them anymore. They seem to always be doing something, they never just chill out and enjoy what they have. Whether it's more kids, more trips, another remodel of their already awesome home/yard....it's just go-go-go. To me it comes across as a cover-up for something, whether it's their own anxiety, marital issues, whatever. Angie seemed really out or sorts when Youtube took away comments and monetization. They've kind of jumped the shark for me when CR stopped working. That seems to happen with a lot of channels, the relatability and charm goes away once the husband quits working and jumps on board the social media train.
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

Tweedles3 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:43 am Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The twins just look very eastern European to me. I just think Amelia is particularly very pale.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying everyone from that part of Europe look the same. The girls just have features that I would associate with that part of the world.
[/quote]

I agree on the twins, they look like their background is 100% of an eastern European country. I know a lot of women travel to Europe, particularly the Czech Republic, for IVF because it is very inexpensive there. I'm really curious where the twins came from, perhaps they were embryos donated from that part of the world. I think Angie said they were a domestic adoption, but I know she won't go any further than that for the girls' privacy. I do find comfort that the girls are not super advanced, my toddler is a week younger and seems on par with them. He doesn't use a binky, but so many toddlers still do, it doesn't faze me.

I really hope they are adding another child because they genuinely want to. Angie has a beautiful family, but holy, I'm get anxiety watching them anymore. They seem to always be doing something, they never just chill out and enjoy what they have. Whether it's more kids, more trips, another remodel of their already awesome home/yard....it's just go-go-go. To me it comes across as a cover-up for something, whether it's their own anxiety, marital issues, whatever. Angie seemed really out or sorts when Youtube took away comments and monetization. They've kind of jumped the shark for me when CR stopped working. That seems to happen with a lot of channels, the relatability and charm goes away once the husband quits working and jumps on board the social media train.
[/quote]

I dont think the twins are developmentally delayed at all, I didnt mean to imply that in my previous post. They are still just young babies and some babies stay in that stage for much longer than others. I just meant IMO they both still need their moma to be their moma.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Pina wrote:
Tweedles3 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:43 am Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[/quote]

I dont think the twins are developmentally delayed at all, I didnt mean to imply that in my previous post. They are still just young babies and some babies stay in that stage for much longer than others. I just meant IMO they both still need their moma to be their moma.[/quote]

Oh, no worries, I wasn’t referring to your post at all. I understood what you were saying. I post on a couple mom forums with same-aged babies and read a lot about 21-month olds that are speaking in full sentences, are daytime potty-trained, etc. You can never know if it’s really true, but it bums me out a little. It’s nice to see Angie’s twins seem typical, and she doesn’t apologize for it.

maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

Tweedles3 wrote:Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[/quote]

I really hope they are adding another child because they genuinely want to. Angie has a beautiful family, but holy, I'm get anxiety watching them anymore. They seem to always be doing something, they never just chill out and enjoy what they have. Whether it's more kids, more trips, another remodel of their already awesome home/yard....it's just go-go-go. To me it comes across as a cover-up for something, whether it's their own anxiety, marital issues, whatever. Angie seemed really out or sorts when Youtube took away comments and monetization. They've kind of jumped the shark for me when CR stopped working. That seems to happen with a lot of channels, the relatability and charm goes away once the husband quits working and jumps on board the social media train.[/quote]I agree.

Angie is extremely respectful. I know this is a gossip site and not a fan site but I have to say I'd rather see her adopt another child. At least she's not Myka Stauffer or Phil and Alex. I truly feel like she thinks about what's best for the family as a whole and the individual child and has sat down and thought about it. Their house is hectic but at least their in good hands where the child will feel like a bio child and then have 4 other adopted siblings to bond with vs Myka stauffer who flat out said she'd be okay if her son never learned to talk or Phil and Alex who are currently in their thirties and they've never owned a home or saved for one because their throwing money away for IVF

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I find it odd that you can be allowed to adopt that many children. It just seems like it would be impossible to meet all their physical and emotional needs.
Teamrocketing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teamrocketing »

Low on views / $$$? Just have another baby. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have to keep up with other YouTube mommies (re: Preggers Myka and P&A by taking an rv around. Same with jumping on the IVF/embryo adoption bandwagon)

Really don’t like what “fame” has done to her. I’ve always felt that she adopted twin embryos because she saw dollar signs and wanted the attention. Same with Rosie and the rest of her non bio kids. Those babies do not get enough of her time (none of her kids do) and she wants to add more? REALLY? Must be easy when you have two daughters to be your nannies. ;)
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

HCB wrote:
LucyDiamond wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:16 am Her instagram on that trip drove me nuts. The Jesus in exchange for food really super bothered me.
I’m a Christian and I agree.
I'm Jewish and I agree too, lol. What an insult to her own faith to treat Christ like a commodity to be traded for some other commodity. Any true conversion cannot be achieved through coercion.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I get an icky feeling about them announcing "baby #8" when they have no real plan in mind. It seems they are open to adopting and are in the process and that's all they should have shared. It just reminds me of when Myka said she was adopting two boys and had already named them and shared it all.. like when you are playing house with your friends as a child and your like "This is my baby Ben, and my baby Rosie.. Oh! and I want another baby girl named Cindy!!!" like, these are real fucking children. Do they realize once the babies arent.. babies anymore they will have 8 teenagers? 8 kids who want to go to college.. and who dont want to be filmed anymore, dont want to travel with you, maybe they will resent you for never spending any time with you. Kids are not something to collect.
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

I think they will do another domestic adoption. Most countries dont let you adopt babies anymore and I think bringing a new toddler into the house hold may unsettle the younger children to much.

Unless it is mwana villages. They seem to give babies to privileged white people who can donate generously. Obviously they only adopt out babies when reuniting with the family isnt possible... hhhmmm
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

So, today's vlog about the adoption. Sounds like very early stages at the moment. Looks like a domestic adoption.
They can't adopt from China as they are over the limit with kids they already have.
They can't adopt from Congo again, I can't remember why.
They have considered an adoption from Uganda, she fell in love with the country but to adopt from there you have to be a resident there for 1 to 2 years. Not sure if they meant before adopting or after adopting or a combination of the two.
Oh, they are going to be renting a house in Uganda next year for 3 to 6 months.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I can’t imagine QUITTING MY JOB and then looking at my SEVEN children and saying “let’s do this again”

What the actual fuck.

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

Are they selling their house to fund Uganda or will they stay with a charity?

It will be interesting to see how Rosie adapts to the culture change. She didnt appear very happy throughout the majority of the RV trip.

I mean if they can afford it and the kids enjoy it, it sounds like an amazing experience.
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

Well there you have it. The video explaining the adoption is out and she said they want to document the whole experience and share the process of adoption, however long that might take.

They did this for views. I'm sorry but I just don't think it's the most sensible idea, I feel sorry for the two older girls having to take care of their younger siblings.

Also I don't think it ends here, I really think they are going to keep having more kids until maybe Ashleigh stops having kids lol
Which I don't think will be anytime soon. Ash is probably going to have like 12 kids and Ange is going to try and keep up with her.
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

How did they even come up with the idea of moving to Uganda?
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

itsme180 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:13 am Well there you have it. The video explaining the adoption is out and she said they want to document the whole experience and share the process of adoption, however long that might take.

They did this for views. I'm sorry but I just don't think it's the most sensible idea, I feel sorry for the two older girls having to take care of their younger siblings.

Also I don't think it ends here, I really think they are going to keep having more kids until maybe Ashleigh stops having kids lol
Which I don't think will be anytime soon. Ash is probably going to have like 12 kids and Ange is going to try and keep up with her.
If I was Ashleigh Id be petrified about Peter's health and the prospect of having to support all them children alone.

Some people are big and thats great if you have reasonable health. He just looks uncomfortably big and carries so much weight around his middle. Id be worried hes heading for a heart attack.

I dont mean to 'fat shame' him but surely this should be a concern if the plan on continuously expanding their family.
Teamrocketing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teamrocketing »

itsme180 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:13 am Well there you have it. The video explaining the adoption is out and she said they want to document the whole experience and share the process of adoption, however long that might take.

It’s absolutely for views! It’s painfully obvious, too. Disgusting. Where’s the Angie that respected her children’s privacy? That go out the window when she saw how much $$ she could get exploiting them?
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Pina wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 am

If I was Ashleigh Id be petrified about Peter's health and the prospect of having to support all them children alone.

Some people are big and thats great if you have reasonable health. He just looks uncomfortably big and carries so much weight around his middle. Id be worried hes heading for a heart attack.

I dont mean to 'fat shame' him but surely this should be a concern if the plan on continuously expanding their family.
I totally agree. I’m no skinny minny. At all! So I don’t mean to fat shame either but he definitely seems unhealthy.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I can’t imagine what their social workers internal thought was when they said CR quit his job and now they both stay at home, with arguably no stable income.

Return to “Q-Z”