ThisGatheredNest

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by pennyajdg »

ytgotw wrote:I'm watching this channel after a very long time. Can someone fill me in on why comments on her channel are now disabled? And something about not being monetized?
YouTube is disabling comments on most family channels now, some channels get there’s back some don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

Clickbait title today...hardest part is knowing the birth mom will suffer a loss so they can adopt.
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

LucyDiamond wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:06 am Clickbait title today...hardest part is knowing the birth mom will suffer a loss so they can adopt.
All her material is so bland at the minute. They have 7 kids, surely there is enough energy in that house to put together a half exciting blog.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

How on earth can she support a family this big, and her husband not working (from what I read here, did not watch).
She gets 1million views a month!
Even with the highest estimation she is making 4.8k a month, and that's too generous!

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/branifffamily
Gaydur
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gaydur »

Vincere wrote:How on earth can she support a family this big, and her husband not working (from what I read here, did not watch).
She gets 1million views a month!
Even with the highest estimation she is making 4.8k a month, and that's too generous!

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/branifffamily
All the sponsorships pay more than youtube does. I dont think thats included in the socialblade number.

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Have they said where they’d put another kid? Rosie just got a brand new room but they’ve already got 2 kids to a room besides hers so I don’t really see their plan unless they are going to put the twins in with Rosie and give the new child the twins’ room. What about when teen Kennedy doesn’t want to share a room anymore? Yeah they cosleep in the beginning but they need to put the new child somewhere eventually. It’ll be interesting to see what happens once they outgrow this stage of having a cluster of small kids plus 2 big ones. I hope whatever money they’ve got going on outside of YouTube lasts because Angie has shown she can’t handle the kids by herself when he’s at work and they’re adding an 8th kid to that.
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elle-Cue-24 »

HCB wrote:Have they said where they’d put another kid? Rosie just got a brand new room but they’ve already got 2 kids to a room besides hers so I don’t really see their plan unless they are going to put the twins in with Rosie and give the new child the twins’ room. What about when teen Kennedy doesn’t want to share a room anymore? Yeah they cosleep in the beginning but they need to put the new child somewhere eventually. It’ll be interesting to see what happens once they outgrow this stage of having a cluster of small kids plus 2 big ones. I hope whatever money they’ve got going on outside of YouTube lasts because Angie has shown she can’t handle the kids by herself when he’s at work and they’re adding an 8th kid to that.
I’m wondering this too, there’s never been any suggestion that they have another spare room, I initially thought they were redecorating Rosie’s room to make space for another child but it doesn’t seem that way.

Here in the UK in order to foster or adopt you need to have a spare room for the child to go in, they can’t be needing to share with an existing sibling, it seems the US doesn’t have that rule because I’ve seen quite a few families that are - in my opinion - addicted to adopting kids, especially those with special needs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

Is the attic already in use? Maybe they will renovate it into more bedrooms or move her office out to where the sister show was filmed and use it as a bedroom. The office is a good possibility, she has been working in the RV and car recently.
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Pina wrote:Is the attic already in use? Maybe they will renovate it into more bedrooms or move her office out to where the sister show was filmed and use it as a bedroom. The office is a good possibility, she has been working in the RV and car recently.

I might be wrong but I always assumed the office space was downstairs?? I suppose even if it is they could potentially move the bigger girls down there to free up a room upstairs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

I also thought the office space was downstairs, right in the middle of everything, until they walled it in a bit. I think the reality is, they don’t have anywhere specific for the new baby yet, because he or she will be in they parents’ room for awhile. As it is, the twins have a beautiful nursery that they possibly have never used overnight in their 21 months. That gives them 2+ years to figure out where to put the baby.

I still think Angie really wants to move. I feel the house they have is perfect, they have a large, flat lot with shade, a 3-level house with at least 6 bedrooms. But I get the whole social media famous aspect, you always want more and you’re in competition with other moms going after the same carrot.

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

I know of a few families that have turned rooms down stairs into bedrooms to accommodate their expanding broods. However, these are people with small 2/3 bedroom houses who cant afford anything bigger.

I agree their house appears lovely and the outdoor space is amazing. To be fair though, our garden is tiered and a nightmare to maintain so I envy anybody with vast flat outdoor space!
Elle-Cue-24
Talker
Talker

Tweedles3 wrote:I also thought the office space was downstairs, right in the middle of everything, until they walled it in a bit. I think the reality is, they don’t have anywhere specific for the new baby yet, because he or she will be in they parents’ room for awhile. As it is, the twins have a beautiful nursery that they possibly have never used overnight in their 21 months. That gives them 2+ years to figure out where to put the baby.

I still think Angie really wants to move. I feel the house they have is perfect, they have a large, flat lot with shade, a 3-level house with at least 6 bedrooms. But I get the whole social media famous aspect, you always want more and you’re in competition with other moms going after the same carrot.

Oh I know they’ve got time but I thought that would be part of the home study that you have a workable plan on where the baby / child will sleep

Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

^^ Right, I think they may be telling the social worker things about where the baby will go, without having an actual plan. I’m just predicting they will move within the next two years, before the baby is done co-sleeping and needs a room of his/her own.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I am pretty sure they have an attic and there is a room used for storage that can be used??? I cannot remember where she posted this but I remember there's a small-ish empty room somewhere lol.. maybe it was in the attic?
Her office could not be a bedroom, it is the former dining room. It's off the front entrance and has a door that lead to the kitchen. It has no closet, and would not be visially pleasing to have a bedroom there. I hope they dont move, I like that house and hate when youtubers leave their nice homes for a builder basic house with a white kitchen. So boring.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I could have sworn in a video years ago they showed that the big girls’ room was in the attic.
agosc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agosc »

I really hope she's not a part of the Young Liiving pyramid scheme. The last video seemed like an AD for that crap.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

devilishtenshi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by devilishtenshi »

If they keep collecting kids they’ll have no choice but to move. They don’t have space!!! Maybe they can build an addition??

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Pina wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 am

If I was Ashleigh Id be petrified about Peter's health and the prospect of having to support all them children alone.
I dont mean to 'fat shame' him but surely this should be a concern if the plan on continuously expanding their family.
If I were either of them I'd be concerned about this kind of thing. If something happens to Angie and CR or Ashleigh and Peter it's not going to be as simple as 'the kids will go to their grandparents'. Most older people wouldn't be able to handle 8 kids of all different ages, some with special needs. And I doubt either sister would be able to raise 16 kids so where would they go?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

luci417 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:02 pm
Pina wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:14 am

If I was Ashleigh Id be petrified about Peter's health and the prospect of having to support all them children alone.
I dont mean to 'fat shame' him but surely this should be a concern if the plan on continuously expanding their family.
If I were either of them I'd be concerned about this kind of thing. If something happens to Angie and CR or Ashleigh and Peter it's not going to be as simple as 'the kids will go to their grandparents'. Most older people wouldn't be able to handle 8 kids of all different ages, some with special needs. And I doubt either sister would be able to raise 16 kids so where would they go?
Thats a very good point.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

They have another sister. But, I dunno.

Return to “Q-Z”