ThisGatheredNest

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by Kataja »

caseofwanderlust97 wrote:Angie and Ashleigh recorded their first podcast today. The episode will be covering sex after babies.
Well that will be interesting. :D I wonder if they will speak freely or if they are total prudes. (I dislike vulgarities but I'm all about openness)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

It's gotten to the point where I think Angie needs her own thread of all the sponsorships she does. Britney has one. Angie should too. She pumps them out just as much if not more.

ThisGatheredSponsorship
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Kataja wrote:
caseofwanderlust97 wrote:Angie and Ashleigh recorded their first podcast today. The episode will be covering sex after babies.
Well that will be interesting. :D I wonder if they will speak freely or if they are total prudes. (I dislike vulgarities but I'm all about openness)
Honestly I hope as moms (especially moms of girls!) they can be candid but they kind of seem like the sort of grown women who have trouble saying penis and vagina. If they're gonna say stuff like 'his thing' and 'your hooha' I will die :D
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I don't expect much since they crack up every time Jonah calls almond milk, "nut milk." Seriously getting tired of hearing that on Instagram stories.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Why did she not have hats for the twins or an umbrella at the beach?!?! Those babies are fair and need lots of protection. Ange got sunburned, I hope the babies didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Why did she not have hats for the twins or an umbrella at the beach?!?! Those babies are fair and need lots of protection. Ange got sunburned, I hope the babies didn’t.

I was thinking the same thing! It is beyond me how she can be so stupid having the lighter complexion herself! The more times the skin burns, the more prone it is for skin cancer. I understand not wanting to wear long-sleeves in a hot day but then hats and an umbrella + sunscreen would have been necessary. I will not buy the bullshit that ''you only see 10 mins of our day'' that youtubers like to use in their defense. If they only show that much, why don't they want to look their best. I think Angie just didn't think at all. I don't care if she burns herself but those babies can't fend for themselves.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

That should have been the first thing packed to go to the beach with babies...an umbrella!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Double post and personal. My first daughter I was only 19 years old and we took her to the park. I didn't think about sunscreen, it wasn't a supper sunny day but she burned and a sunburned baby is a nightmare!! Angie is on her 6&7th child she absolutely should know better!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thetruthseeker »

I was confused about the sunburn thing too. She obviously didn't do it on purpose but where is your mind girl!

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

This might come across wrong but for someone who was so enraged by Rosie's school pictures not being good, I feel like today's thumbnail isn't the best "picture" of Rosie either?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope she didn't do that annoying spit swallow lip smack pause thing she does for the today show LMFAO
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am so sick of seeing her chomp away on snacks on jnstastories. Like can it not wait? You REAALLLY need to tell us that story with your mouth full of red vines?

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She gets a maid and now she wants to hire a nanny too.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

What the heck does she need a nanny for, is they nanny going to be home schooling the kids because she sure isn’t. I can see Angie changing and it’s so not for the better :/

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote:What the heck does she need a nanny for, is they nanny going to be home schooling the kids because she sure isn’t. I can see Angie changing and it’s so not for the better :/

She's just NOT relatable anymore.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why would she need a nanny? She uses Kennedy like one.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Honestly if she feels like she needs someone to watch the kids so she can get work done, SEND THEM TO SCHOOL! Get work done while the babies are napping or occupied. I know that can vary in times so it would be hard to plan like conference calls or something but you know.
She chose to have 7 kids and work from home. This is the path you chose. Nothing wrong with getting help but she’s just a martyr to her own doings.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I never ever thought I would say this but I am so over her. Her channel just isnt what it used to be and I dont care about stupid "work" trips and Tv show segments and magazine articles. I am happy for her, like I think she is a genuine person and if she was my neighbor I would be so proud of her and probably love hanging out with her but I watch youtubers because I want to watch families not celebrities.. I dont wanna see you being filmed for TV shows, I want to see you cooking and cleaning and balancing your life.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do we ever even see her cooking and cleaning?

She just posted her husband "let her" have a girls night and she was all excited but doesn't she ALWAYS have "me" time? Like she is constantly getting her hair done, massages, spa trips, long baths, takes time to do her hair and make up everyday, trips, etc.? And she said CR "let her". I highly doubt she even asked him or he had a chance to offer. Seems like she's the one that wears the pants in that relationship and he just goes along with whatever she says.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:Do we ever even see her cooking and cleaning?

She just posted her husband "let her" have a girls night and she was all excited but doesn't she ALWAYS have "me" time? Like she is constantly getting her hair done, massages, spa trips, long baths, takes time to do her hair and make up everyday, trips, etc.? And she said CR "let her". I highly doubt she even asked him or he had a chance to offer. Seems like she's the one that wears the pants in that relationship and he just goes along with whatever she says.
I’ve almost never seen her cook. CR does all the cooking, but he might be the one that enjoys it. She is BLESSED AF to have CR, honestly. He is a great dad, very hands on and involved while still working outside the home. She has a maid come do her big cleaning stuff, the older girls help with the babies constantly.

The above posters are right, she’s become unrelatable now and I’m kinda over her.

Return to “Q-Z”