MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I wonder what thing she forgot to do.

So she goes to school, takes her brother to her mom who is enjoying a pedicure and lunch (hey why didn't she grocery shop during the day), then goes to work at the swim store and then grocery shopping. Yes allie did say she would do whatever it was but why not just give her a talk about responsibilities and leave it at that? I mean where were TWO stay at home parents when someone needed to watch the brother? Because it seemed like Daniell had him all day - that's the only reason they let her homeschool it seems so its a babysitter
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MiloandMax wrote:I wonder what thing she forgot to do.

So she goes to school, takes her brother to her mom who is enjoying a pedicure and lunch (hey why didn't she grocery shop during the day), then goes to work at the swim store and then grocery shopping. Yes allie did say she would do whatever it was but why not just give her a talk about responsibilities and leave it at that? I mean where were TWO stay at home parents when someone needed to watch the brother? Because it seemed like Daniell had him all day - that's the only reason they let her homeschool it seems so its a babysitter
Exactly! And I can see it now, Daniell fails something in homeschool, because she's too busy watching Canyon... and they will take away a bunch of her privileges, instead of them taking responsibility for leaving that poor girl with that wild child, and having to do her school work as well! Canyon is a handful... and I am not sure if it's ever been mentioned or said anywhere... but, is something wrong with him? I just read he'll be 4 in February and he acts like he's 2... is it too much treating him like he's a baby or is something genuinely wrong?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

YouDunnoMe wrote:

Exactly! And I can see it now, Daniell fails something in homeschool, because she's too busy watching Canyon... and they will take away a bunch of her privileges, instead of them taking responsibility for leaving that poor girl with that wild child, and having to do her school work as well! Canyon is a handful... and I am not sure if it's ever been mentioned or said anywhere... but, is something wrong with him? I just read he'll be 4 in February and he acts like he's 2... is it too much treating him like he's a baby or is something genuinely wrong?
I think it has to do with two older sisters raising him and being the youngest.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

YouDunnoMe wrote:

I think it's just a lousy upringing. They kept him in a toddler status far too long. And now he's already behind in life and up to today Sarah still can't stop talking to him in her stupid baby voice. And it's not just him, I mean just by the looks of the last few videos they are treating 17yo(!) Allie like she's still a 10yo.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ And on top of that he gets so many mixed signals with the camera shoved up his runny-nose face: In the newest video at about 2:15 he kicks Sarah with his foot, and than whacks her with the toilet scrubber... wow.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

^ MiloandMax & ^ lip You're both probably right. But, I wonder if Johnny and Sarah realize, that he's coming off as having something wrong with him? I am not trying to offend... but, I have honestly never seen an almost 4 year old boy acting like he's 2 all the time and not being corrected, but babied for it. So, it led me to wonder, if it was because something is wrong. But, you're right... the way they treat their 17 year old... doesn't say much about them as parents.

I really used to tolerate this family much more than a lot of the YT families, but they are going down like a sinking ship for me. The more I watch them, the more I feel like, hey gave birth to all these kids, not for the fact they wanted to have children to love and adore, which I know they do... don't get me wrong... but, for personal maids, built in babysitters, etc. Why else would you have a cow, that your kid forgot to do ONE thing, after having a busy day? And then the very next day, Sarah said she dropped the ball on something... what privileges did Sarah get taken away?? And did Ally get hers back, considering a grown woman, forgot something? *gasp* THE HORROR!!!!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lip wrote:^ And on top of that he gets so many mixed signals with the camera shoved up his runny-nose face: In the newest video at about 2:15 he kicks Sarah with his foot, and than whacks her with the toilet scrubber... wow.
Canyon is the one the dad calls "geego meego feego", right?
That poor kid. It's totally not his fault, but he is growing up socially stunted. And his poor sisters have to watch him because his parents are too lazy. WHY bring so many kids into the world when you don't even really like them? I know it's a Mormon ideal to have big families, especially Utah Mormon, but it's such a pattern with these huge vlogger families that the parents don't seem to really like the kids, and use the older siblings as live in childcare. I was double checking the ages, and came across the "Famous Birthday" website description of the channel. Spot on! Making money off our children's misery! Whoo hoo! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... cbe530.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
lip wrote:^ And on top of that he gets so many mixed signals with the camera shoved up his runny-nose face: In the newest video at about 2:15 he kicks Sarah with his foot, and than whacks her with the toilet scrubber... wow.
Canyon is the one the dad calls "geego meego feego", right?
That poor kid. It's totally not his fault, but he is growing up socially stunted. And his poor sisters have to watch him because his parents are too lazy. WHY bring so many kids into the world when you don't even really like them? I know it's a Mormon ideal to have big families, especially Utah Mormon, but it's such a pattern with these huge vlogger families that the parents don't seem to really like the kids, and use the older siblings as live in childcare. I was double checking the ages, and came across the "Famous Birthday" website description of the channel. Spot on! Making money off our children's misery! Whoo hoo! [img]

Yep "geego meego feego" I don't understand where that's from... I know another vlogger family... Carl and Jinger, used to call their youngest "geego" is it a Utah thing? Anyone know?

I think someone should step in and be like "Okay, enough is enough... stop baby talking him and treating him like he's an infant". It's also time his parents stop being lazy and start being real parents. It's not their 17 and 14 year olds responsibility, to raise their kids. It's also not their 11 year olds responsibility to snuggle and comfort their almost 4 year old, so he can sleep at night. If anyone watches OKBaby, they got Alaya, who will be 2 in a month, to go to sleep, without being snuggled, but this family can't do it for Canyon? That's pure laziness..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't figure out the "geego" thing either. If he was named George or something like that, I might get it a little bit. My ex-husband's sister is named Sharon, and when he was little he couldn't say it so he called her Shay and it stuck. But it at least made sense.
This is just weird. And the way he tacks in more-- Geego meego feego, etc. It's worse than the baby talk from mommy.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't figure out the "geego" thing either. If he was named George or something like that, I might get it a little bit. My ex-husband's sister is named Sharon, and when he was little he couldn't say it so he called her Shay and it stuck. But it at least made sense.
This is just weird. And the way he tacks in more-- Geego meego feego, etc. It's worse than the baby talk from mommy.

I always reach through the screen and shut Johnny up when he starts the whole geego meego feego seego…. crap, I do feel bad for Canyon, they baby him, wasn't it just last year that they took him off the bottle and started giving him sippy cups? (maybe it was the year before) and did they ever potty train him? (I know the parents used to be so lazy about it so he was getting mixed signals and I am not blaming Canyon)
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

thenightowl wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I can't figure out the "geego" thing either. If he was named George or something like that, I might get it a little bit. My ex-husband's sister is named Sharon, and when he was little he couldn't say it so he called her Shay and it stuck. But it at least made sense.

I always reach through the screen and shut Johnny up when he starts the whole geego meego feego seego…. crap, I do feel bad for Canyon, they baby him, wasn't it just last year that they took him off the bottle and started giving him sippy cups? (maybe it was the year before) and did they ever potty train him? (I know the parents used to be so lazy about it so he was getting mixed signals and I am not blaming Canyon)
lol I am glad I am not the only one... it's so annoying, Kindergarten comes around, a little kid asks him "What's your name?" "geego feego meego seego" the little kid looks at him like, "you have alien parents?!" I do think it was last year or a year and a half ago that they got rid of the bottles... I kept wondering when they were going to stop, before or after it ruined his teeth? Especially a bottle of milk at bed...
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

The geego thing is because as a baby they would say geego,meego, feego etc and it made him laugh so it stuck.
I don't actually mind it as a family pet name for him - I think it's cute! Lots of families have pet names for their kids. My daughter was called PoppyLoo by us until she was about 6 and asked us to stop (her name is not Poppy or anything like that). My other daughter gets called Harry Potter or Muscles. But again, only by my husband and myself (sometimes by her sister but that just causes stupid squabbles lol).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bekkaz wrote:The geego thing is because as a baby they would say geego,meego, feego etc and it made him laugh so it stuck.
I don't actually mind it as a family pet name for him - I think it's cute! Lots of families have pet names for their kids. My daughter was called PoppyLoo by us until she was about 6 and asked us to stop (her name is not Poppy or anything like that). My other daughter gets called Harry Potter or Muscles. But again, only by my husband and myself (sometimes by her sister but that just causes stupid squabbles lol).
But "PoppyLou" actually sounds cute. Like someone else said, "Geego meego feego" sounds like his parents are aliens. And they call him that out in public. Even just "Geego" would be better. But Johnny tries to make it as long as possible it seems. It's just ridiculous.
Bottom line, it's just opinions. Maybe if they didn't irritate me in so many other ways, it wouldn't bug me so much.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... c01838.jpg[/img]sg He’s almost 4 stop with the freakin baby talk!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:48 am
Bekkaz wrote:The geego thing is because as a baby they would say geego,meego, feego etc and it made him laugh so it stuck.
But "PoppyLou" actually sounds cute. Like someone else said, "Geego meego feego" sounds like his parents are aliens. And they call him that out in public. Even just "Geego" would be better. But Johnny tries to make it as long as possible it seems. It's just ridiculous.
Bottom line, it's just opinions. Maybe if they didn't irritate me in so many other ways, it wouldn't bug me so much.
The "Geego, Seego, Feego, Meego, Leego, Peego, Teego..." annoys me more than is rational, but everything those parents do lately boils my blood. I never used to watch them at all, now I hate watch. Those girls are responsible for raising the kids and running the house, while the parents sleep in, go on endless date nights, parties, solo trips to Disney, spa days, etc. Those kids are going to rebel so hard....
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

This is one of the worst YouTube families to me. Those kids are going to resent them soooo hard and try to go far away if they can. I feel awful even typing this but I feel like there is something very... off and inappropriate going on in that house. I get really bad vibes from both parents, especially the dad. Obviously this is all my speculation but let’s just say I wouldn’t let my daughters near that man or in this home.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Elah_w wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:18 am This is one of the worst YouTube families to me. Those kids are going to resent them soooo hard and try to go far away if they can. I feel awful even typing this but I feel like there is something very... off and inappropriate going on in that house. I get really bad vibes from both parents, especially the dad. Obviously this is all my speculation but let’s just say I wouldn’t let my daughters near that man or in this home.

I wouldn't let my kids near any of these YT vlog families out of principle. You have to be a "certain type of person" to exploit your kids in that manner. However, you are giving me even worse feelings about Lizzie's total breakdown about sleeping alone. Why would she be scared to tell her mother too?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I like how in Yesterday's vlog, Johnny had to talk about the backlash about taking away the phone and car. But, he still didn't get it... idiots. Sarah said, the video after that, she let the ball drop and forgot something... so, did someone take her privileges away too? Because adults are NOT allowed to forget anything! If I was ally I would have been like "Biss, your privileges are revoked, for the next 2 weeks YOU are taking care of your own kids, without the help of all of us kids!" Maybe then, Sarah wouldn't forget something again!

But, seriously... it's fine to take away a kids phone or even their car... it wasn't about that... telling her she has to find a way to school, and not offering to take her... that's messed up! School, is something you are required to go to, until you graduate... unless you're sick of course. So, what if Ally hadn't found a way to school? Would she have been taken by Mom or Dad? If not and she stayed home, would she have gotten in to worse trouble for "sluffing" (that's such a dumb word...) as they say?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Then today they talk about how they COULD do the work, but then the kids wouldn't learn anything, and that the are right there off camera teaching them. Cut to Savannah nearly setting the house on fire while making toast with the little kids alone. It's like they don't even notice what hypocritical liars they are.

They also can't get out of the house for 9:00 church. The kids get themselves to school every morning on their own, and feed and change Canyon, so it must be the parents who aren't able to function in the morning. Makes sense, they do sleep in every day and leave Canyon for Daniell "to learn from" as she also teaches herself school.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:27 pm Then today they talk about how they COULD do the work, but then the kids wouldn't learn anything, and that the are right there off camera teaching them. Cut to Savannah nearly setting the house on fire while making toast with the little kids alone. It's like they don't even notice what hypocritical liars they are.

They also can't get out of the house for 9:00 church. The kids get themselves to school every morning on their own, and feed and change Canyon, so it must be the parents who aren't able to function in the morning. Makes sense, they do sleep in every day and leave Canyon for Daniell "to learn from" as she also teaches herself school.
They are morons... and I honestly hope that Daniell doesn't fail any of her online courses, because if she does... they will probably breathe down hellfire on her, even though she is constantly having to watch her crazy uncontrollable little brother... these familes... SMH

Return to “Q-Z”