Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I’m shocked she let that go up. Something so simple as a haul, she totally could’ve refilmed it. It was terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Vomit warning on latest video! She actually shows puke, and cleaning it up. Why would you show that on the internet?????
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

She got a shout out on bollie brand Instagram for buying the robe.
I bet she is having an orgasm for being recognized by a bigger youtuber.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Man those boys are annoying af. Cohen’s constant whining is ridiculous. I get that he’s two, and has a harder time communicating, so that definitely attributes but my goodness. And forde has always kinda annoyed me. He’s grabby when playing with Cohen etc. All typical kid things, I don’t know why it bothers me more coming from these two.

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
SuperchicDeadpool wrote:I'm super annoyed about their renovation and insurance BS.

I may be being childish, but it just hits a sore spot with me. In August of 2016 my area got hit with MAJOR flooding. An entire parish(county) was underwater and majority of the surrounding parishes saw flooding as well. I'm talking most people had water in their attics. My house was on the edge, but I still got four feet in my house. The water rose so fast there wasn't much time for preparing, I loaded up necessities in my truck and hauled ass. Lost everything else and within a week I also lost that truck because I had to drive through deep water to get to safety. My grandparents live in the same neighborhood as me, they got four feet as well. My parents less than five miles away got two feet. None of us were in flood zones so insurance wasn't a factor for us, and we got pennies from FEMA. Most of the restoration we did out of pocket. And here this chick is, getting damn near everything DONATED to her, and insurance money, and she is certainly coming out on top with all the upgrades.

Not one whisper of her putting any money or materials towards any type of charity or cause. That's one thing I'll say about the flooding we experienced, charity was NOT in short supply.

I'll own that I'm taking this too personally, but dammit I just can't help feeling like she's taking advantage of the generosity of all these companies by accepting the donations while also pursuing an insurance settlement.
Ugh I’m so sorry that happened to you, your family and community. It’s really frustrating to watch them just sit back and accept all this stuff. If she was truly the giving person she claims, she would’ve donated a lot of the stuff to those in need. They can certainly afford their own couch, furniture and paint. I know it’s kinda silly to donate paint, but she totally could’ve donated the furniture they received to flood victims, etc. It does seem like they’re really taking advantage of the system.

Not to beat a dead horse, but:

I happened to talk about what the Lindquists did with the donations and insurance claim with a family friend, who works in insurance here in the US, recently and she confirmed that what they've done would constitute as fraud here in the states. They would be jailed. There were many cases here after our historic flood where people received substantial charitable assistance and didn't claim it and had charges brought against them. It's one or the other, it's not a case of "taking all the help we could get" when you come out of it with profit.
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

Anyone read the descriptions of her videos? Especially her fertility updates? They are like the ramblings of a mad woman to see how many times she can mention fertility, infertility and secondary infertility. It's a bunch of mumbo jumbo that only leads into a circle of repetition.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I love how she claims to be soo natural and use natural cleaning products, yet in her newest cleaning video she’s using Lysol wipes, windex, tide detergent and fleecy. None of which are natural products lol. I mean who cares what she uses, but don’t try to claim you use natural products all the time and the show yourself using some of the harshest stuff.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I love how she claims to be soo natural and use natural cleaning products, yet in her newest cleaning video she’s using Lysol wipes, windex, tide detergent and fleecy. None of which are natural products lol. I mean who cares what she uses, but don’t try to claim you use natural products all the time and the show yourself using some of the harshest stuff.

This goes along with when she was sponsored by Johnson and Johnson and kept copying and pasting that bullshit excuse on how they cleaned up their products.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry, I know I’m a terrible person but Cohen is annoying AF. I know he’s just a toddler but omg the incessant whining is grating. Like put a stop to that Elle. I’m surprised to puts up with it all the time.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

A couple of things -- her use of "infertility" is infuriating because she has NO idea what its like to experience actual infertility. She's just trying to bandwagon views. Pathetic. She didnt get pregnant on her first try, no big deal thats NOT life altering infertility.

Another, she posted before and after pictures of her essential wellness. Uhh. Awful. Her ass looks flat now! We have all known for years that she starves herself to stay a skinny mom (eyeroll) but now shes advocating others do it too. Tiny portions and shitty in home workouts (you can find better on youtube for free!). Its awful! She's photoshopped her pictures before so I wouldn't be surprised if these are photoshopped too. If nothing else you can tell that the way shes standing is intentionally sticking out her gut and sucking it in.

This is why shes never been able to breastfeed. She starves herself to stay skinny post partum and then her milk dries up. Duh. No brainer. She posted a "what i eat while breastfeeding" and quickly took it down because it was obvious to everyone she was advocating starvation.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

TeachIT wrote:A couple of things -- her use of "infertility" is infuriating because she has NO idea what its like to experience actual infertility. She's just trying to bandwagon views. Pathetic. She didnt get pregnant on her first try, no big deal thats NOT life altering infertility.

Another, she posted before and after pictures of her essential wellness. Uhh. Awful. Her ass looks flat now! We have all known for years that she starves herself to stay a skinny mom (eyeroll) but now shes advocating others do it too. Tiny portions and shitty in home workouts (you can find better on youtube for free!). Its awful! She's photoshopped her pictures before so I wouldn't be surprised if these are photoshopped too. If nothing else you can tell that the way shes standing is intentionally sticking out her gut and sucking it in.

This is why shes never been able to breastfeed. She starves herself to stay skinny post partum and then her milk dries up. Duh. No brainer. She posted a "what i eat while breastfeeding" and quickly took it down because it was obvious to everyone she was advocating starvation.
Did Elle ever breastfeed? I don't watch every video but now that you mention it I don't recall ever hearing about it.....now she's going to be a bandwagon #vegan for her migraines

All I noticed in those before and after pics was that hideous back tattoo
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whiterose90 wrote:
TeachIT wrote:A couple of things -- her use of "infertility" is infuriating because she has NO idea what its like to experience actual infertility. She's just trying to bandwagon views. Pathetic. She didnt get pregnant on her first try, no big deal thats NOT life altering infertility.

Did Elle ever breastfeed? I don't watch every video but now that you mention it I don't recall ever hearing about it.....now she's going to be a bandwagon #vegan for her migraines

All I noticed in those before and after pics was that hideous back tattoo
Lol breastfeeding was all she talked about for like a year. She really struggled with it. Cohen had a tongue and lip tie, i believe she had supply issues, mastitis, he would never take a bottle etc.

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

TeachIT wrote:This is why shes never been able to breastfeed. She starves herself to stay skinny post partum and then her milk dries up. Duh. No brainer. She posted a "what i eat while breastfeeding" and quickly took it down because it was obvious to everyone she was advocating starvation.
The mother's body will sacrifice it's own resources to provide milk though to be clear I do believe she does not eat well.

From what I saw, her struggles were the result of several factors. The ties, her "sleep training" at such a young age, and overall being misinformed of how breastfeeding works. First off, the first week of nursing will hurt. Your nipples are adjusting to the use. She pretty quickly jumped to taking domperidone and fenugreek, the latter of which has shown to have negative effects with milk supply by the way, without giving her reasoning for that. The only concrete signs of low supply are when baby continues to lose weight or waste output is less than normal none of which she brought up in the videos or if she did I missed it. Sleep training is an issue because babies NEED to nurse at night. It's a large chunk of their intake. Feeding on demand from birth through the first year is absolutely necessary. Nighttime nursing also bolsters supply in a big way because with majority of women the production is at its highest after midnight through til midmorning.

Our society isn't set up to properly inform and support breastfeeding mothers and it really sucks. There's also a LOT of misinformation about nursing and the nursing relationship with the mom/baby dyad. She did have the best of the best with Dr Jack Newman and his clinic, but she very clearly rejected his stance on sleep training and I think that was her downfall.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

every single insta story she posts lately is #vegan #veganeats it just screams #iwantmorefollowers
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Why is she doing ads on her Instagram about tires? How in any way does this relate to being a mommy vlogger. Just a quick way to get a free trip and make a buck. She's a total sellout.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WOW. she really will do anything for a sponsorship eh. Holy shit.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

As an actual vegan, I’m disgusted by her use of the term. She is plant-based at best. She doesn’t care about animals, she only cares about herself and the number of views she gets.

If she doesn’t stop calling herself vegan, while sipping tea with honey, the vegan community is going to come down hard on her. It’s about compassion not about making yourself stand out to gain more followers.

Ask, tires? Really? How boring. And irrelevant. But as long as she gets a free trip that’s all that matters right.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Absolutely, but as someone who had an eating disorder I can say for sure my body stopped making as much milk, which made my baby fussy, so I supplemented, then my milk dropped even more, etc. A bad cycle. Vanity will always be #1 for her. She cares about “bouncing back” more than her health. I say this as someone who has been there. Then I finally woke up and realized my family mattered most.

SuperchicDeadpool wrote:
TeachIT wrote:This is why shes never been able to breastfeed. She starves herself to stay skinny post partum and then her milk dries up. Duh. No brainer. She posted a "what i eat while breastfeeding" and quickly took it down because it was obvious to everyone she was advocating starvation.
The mother's body will sacrifice it's own resources to provide milk though to be clear I do believe she does not eat well.

From what I saw, her struggles were the result of several factors. The ties, her "sleep training" at such a young age, and overall being misinformed of how breastfeeding works. First off, the first week of nursing will hurt. Your nipples are adjusting to the use. She pretty quickly jumped to taking domperidone and fenugreek, the latter of which has shown to have negative effects with milk supply by the way, without giving her reasoning for that. The only concrete signs of low supply are when baby continues to lose weight or waste output is less than normal none of which she brought up in the videos or if she did I missed it. Sleep training is an issue because babies NEED to nurse at night. It's a large chunk of their intake. Feeding on demand from birth through the first year is absolutely necessary. Nighttime nursing also bolsters supply in a big way because with majority of women the production is at its highest after midnight through til midmorning.

Our society isn't set up to properly inform and support breastfeeding mothers and it really sucks. There's also a LOT of misinformation about nursing and the nursing relationship with the mom/baby dyad. She did have the best of the best with Dr Jack Newman and his clinic, but she very clearly rejected his stance on sleep training and I think that was her downfall.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Todays Vlog was called "keeping it REAL about my weightless journey" Someone obviously reads here frequently

Return to “Q-Z”