The Lindquists

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think because of her age and because she only has one tube she would technically be classed as having secondary infertility. She was able to conceive forde and Cohen without issues (that we are aware of). Now she is having difficulties. She was so silent on the topic before so it’s hard to know how long exactly they’ve been trying for but, I would assume longer than 6 months.
I hate that she’s crying infertility but won’t open up about their struggles.
She’s annoying but I do hope for the best with their fertility struggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

I try to watch her videos lately but the baby/fake voice she uses with her kids is unbearable. Just me?

Also — she’s pushing infertility & “veganism” for views 100%. Things are stagnant now that her house is back together and the subs from her birth vlog are declining.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Please tell me someone else saw the video of her getting her injection!

Sooooo fake, putting on a huge act and trying to be funny. I was cringing the whole time.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wanna bet that they’re going to drag the pregnancy test out for days? I can almost gaurentee. She’ll test and show her taking the test of the vlog and then end scene and we’ll have to wait until the next day.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Lol it will prob be sponsored by a pregnancy test company #ad
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omfg of course chataleine redid their loft area. WHY WOULDNT THEY RIGHT? not like the lindquists’ just got a pretty penny from an insurance claim, that they hardly spent on the remodel right?

Happy Juice
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Happy Juice »

It kind of sounded from the video like they were going to have an actual blood pregnancy test. Why on earth would you do that 10 days after IUI? There's a good chance an embryo ( if it even formed) may not have implanted by that point? Unless she meant just taking a test at home but still could be too early
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

Oh look a coppertone ad.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Note to self: become fake superficial YouTube mommy so that I can get alllllll the free stuff.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I hate their backyard. They are trying to jam pack it with every cool thing into such a tiny area. its looking so cluttered and I feel as those boys get bigger they will regret not having more space

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shocking, another sponsorship.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kaylor1 wrote:I hate their backyard. They are trying to jam pack it with every cool thing into such a tiny area. its looking so cluttered and I feel as those boys get bigger they will regret not having more space

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Ugh I agree. It looks terrible!! I don’t understand why she’s trying to cram absolutely everything she’s ever imagined in such a tiny space.
They could move out of those houses that are 2 feet apart and get some more land but I dont think there is much available other than cookie cutter houses in proximity to dans work.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Happy Juice wrote:It kind of sounded from the video like they were going to have an actual blood pregnancy test. Why on earth would you do that 10 days after IUI? There's a good chance an embryo ( if it even formed) may not have implanted by that point? Unless she meant just taking a test at home but still could be too early
Unless her cycles are really short, wouldn't that be taking a test extremely early, like the very earliest you could take one and potentially get a positive?
Happy Juice
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Happy Juice »

fossilfinger wrote:
Happy Juice wrote:It kind of sounded from the video like they were going to have an actual blood pregnancy test. Why on earth would you do that 10 days after IUI? There's a good chance an embryo ( if it even formed) may not have implanted by that point? Unless she meant just taking a test at home but still could be too early
Unless her cycles are really short, wouldn't that be taking a test extremely early, like the very earliest you could take one and potentially get a positive?
Some women can get a VERY faint positive around 8 DPO but that is not the norm. Implantation can occur anywhere from 6-11 days after you ovulate. And it can take anywhere from 24-48 hours after implantation to make enough HCG to get a positive test. Most clinics wait 14 days, and some places it is even 18 days for a blood draw ( even if you do IVF) just to eliminate the possibility of false negatives. 10 days is odd if that is actually the case.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Are her Instagram hashtags just a random grab at popular tags? They don’t seem to make sense at all but maybe I’m slow lol
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeachIT wrote:Are her Instagram hashtags just a random grab at popular tags? They don’t seem to make sense at all but maybe I’m slow lol
Ya she just uses random popular tags. Well not random, they’re relevant to her, but she uses them to bring more traffic to her page.

Also, shouldn’t she be finding out today or tomorrow if she’s pregnant? Do we think she’ll drag it out and not post for a while?

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Oh def drag it out. I’m predicting some sort of drama related to it .. lab loses her results, etc. Then if she is pregnant she’ll go on and on about how she beat infertility (and she’ll share the secret with us I’m sure).

I liked her IG story this morning about Botox. She was at least honest that she uses it for cosmetic purposes too. It’s refreshing when she’s genuine. I wonder if she has migraines that much or if it’s just a handy excuse to get rid of those wrinkles...
sisee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sisee »

I don't believe anything she says. Who is she? I'm not even sure she knows. Especially when she's shilling a product. Wasn't she advertising another sunscreen last year? Her statements are exactly the same too... "Wow guys it leaves no residue!" "This is THE best - insert product - I have tried." It's painful.

It must be awful swindling people all the time. I couldn't live with myself. It's 98% of what she does. Someone asked where she got a blanket and instead of just saying the store she tells them to go to her website so she can get a kickback. Just nope, could not do that for a living. It's disgraceful by my standards.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

So true. He values change depending on what product she’s hawking. I wish she’d step back from paid ads and really look at her audience and what they want... people really enjoy videos where she’s just herself, no clickbait weird agenda. But she’s turned this into a job with her “mom boss” attitude and it just sucks
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

I swear she used to shill Honest diaper & their sunscreen at one point. If I were an advertiser I’d beware, she’s sketch AF with her ads and who she partners with.

Return to “Q-Z”