whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by whiterose90 »

Elle Lindquist wrote:Hey…
I’m extending an olive branch to any one of you to see if you’d be open to being interviewed for my channel. You would be held/interviewed in the upmost respect; I simply would like to have a conversation so myself and other creators can better understand why people choose to engage in gossip sites, why people continue to watch channels they dislike so vehemently and to seek to understand the motives and intentions as well as to put a face and conversation between the screens. You would be compensated financially for your time and your face and name would remain blurred/anonymous if you wish. If you feel more comfortable staying behind the comfort of your keyboards I understand, however I wanted to reach out and say that I’m creating space and willing to have a respectful and loving conversation if any of you are interested. In an effort to allow you to have space to continue to gossip about myself and my family I will respectfully not return to this site to allow you to have such space to continue doing something that holds value for you in some way. If you’re interested please email [email protected] with “interview” in the subject line.

Thanks,
Elle
To be honest no one is even rude to her or her family on here and her channel is so small and meaningless. Does she think they are the next DailyBumps?? lol If anyone should be upset by reading their threads it would be Ellie & Jared or the Bumps etc....Not sure what she thinks interviewing people will accomplish. There are probably more people in her real life that dislike her than there are here on YTMD
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

So she’s freaking out because she thinks Cohen is speech delayed. Maybe he’s a little behind, but I think it’s common for the second born to speak later than the first. Forde was also really ahead for his speech. It also seems like she’s implying other intellectual problems with him as well. I can’t imagine what though. They can’t diagnose autism this early, so I really don’t know what else it could be.
They’re also trying to conceive right now. She is loading her plate way too full. She seems like one of those that needs to take on a little less. Like ttc and dealing with Cohens issues is really getting to her. And it’s showing on video as well. She comes off as rude and mean on camera all the time lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I would have had a complete melt down if my house flooded like that! Tops to her for trying to stay calm at least in front of the kids.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I would have had a complete melt down if my house flooded like that! Tops to her for trying to stay calm at least in front of the kids.

Props*

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kaylor1 wrote:I would have had a complete melt down if my house flooded like that! Tops to her for trying to stay calm at least in front of the kids.

Yup I agree. She handled that well. I truly hope it’s not as much damage as she’s thinking.. but unfortunely I feel like it will be. That really sucks, as much as she gets on my nerves, no one needs to have that happen to them, especially this close to Christmas.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

on her instagram story it looked like her living room is completely torn down to the studs. She also had someone come and hall away all of the damaged stuff so I assume they had to get rid of a lot.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I hope for their sake these videos bring in some money yo be able to afford to replace all the damage. I can't imagine how cold and stressed about money and Christmas and all of that. I know they have been trying to have a baby wouldn't this be just the perfect timing for God to allow that!!!
Personal
My husband was laid off of work, I got in a car accident totalled my car, our heater in the house died and sure enough my pregnancy test can back positive!!! I was so stressed and confused as to why now did God decide to add to our family but my Daughter is still the sunshine on every bad day. She is so happy and optimistic. It seems when bad things happen there is a good that comes out of it.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Elle seriously had me convinced that Cohen had autism from the last videos. Turns out the speech delay is probably hearing loss related. I hope the tubes work out for him! Makes me wonder about all the other youtube babies with speech delays that seem ignored by their parents. Could the issue be a "simple" fix like this? Good on Elle for getting to the bottom of things and being half way decent at giving Cohen some privacy through this.
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

She sounded so condescending in her Christmas in the 90s video. The 70s housewife one was so much better and seemed like she put thought and energy into it. Obviously they are going through a lot right now but don't join a collab if you don't have the time for it.
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

Princessyen12 wrote:She sounded so condescending in her Christmas in the 90s video. The 70s housewife one was so much better and seemed like she put thought and energy into it. Obviously they are going through a lot right now but don't join a collab if you don't have the time for it.
You can't be serious. The 70's wife, Nia did a piss poor job. Her video was under 5 minutes and the only thing it had to do with the 70's was her ugly outfit. That pallet stocking holder was a mess. I'm not sure you understood the 90's vibe Elle was portraying. She didn't actually think she looked good in that get up.
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

SomeoneNew2 wrote:
Princessyen12 wrote:She sounded so condescending in her Christmas in the 90s video. The 70s housewife one was so much better and seemed like she put thought and energy into it. Obviously they are going through a lot right now but don't join a collab if you don't have the time for it.
You can't be serious. The 70's wife, Nia did a piss poor job. Her video was under 5 minutes and the only thing it had to do with the 70's was her ugly outfit. That pallet stocking holder was a mess. I'm not sure you understood the 90's vibe Elle was portraying. She didn't actually think she looked good in that get up.
I meant the last time they did this when elle was the 70s housewife. Not the 70s christmas one. Obviously I know she didn't think she looked good. No one in the 90s would have been sitting there saying I'm so attractive. She should have just played the part instead of being condescending. My option. You can have yours
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tiger27 wrote:Elle seriously had me convinced that Cohen had autism from the last videos. Turns out the speech delay is probably hearing loss related. I hope the tubes work out for him! Makes me wonder about all the other youtube babies with speech delays that seem ignored by their parents. Could the issue be a "simple" fix like this? Good on Elle for getting to the bottom of things and being half way decent at giving Cohen some privacy through this.
I found it annoying that she hinted towards autism so hard. They can’t even diagnose autism until he’s older and from the vlogs he didn’t really show any other signs. I get being a worried parent but she hinted autism pretty hard.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Her crying about not getting pregnant today was pretty insensitive. She was even talking about doing a Facebook live to talk about infertility. Wtf does she know about that. This is the first time she hasn't gotten pregnant on the first try and it's only been a few months.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

I can understand her being upset that they still aren't pregnant, especially since she only have one fallopian tube. It was very insensitive to act like she is infertile especially since she is friends with a bunch of other youtubers who are actually infertile or struggle with infertility.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I feel for her also. She's obviously going through a lot and I know saying have patients isn't actually helpful or comforting. It does seem like she needs to put er focus on their pressing things going on in her life right now (Cohen, the house ect.) She seems very stressed and like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I like that she brought up the argument about age but I hate that she made it like having problems conceiving is harder on YouTubers........ Really! You are focusing more on getting good footage for a reveal instead of just living your life and experience these moments for what they are trying to reveal to you.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Kaylor1 wrote:I feel for her also. She's obviously going through a lot and I know saying have patients isn't actually helpful or comforting. It does seem like she needs to put er focus on their pressing things going on in her life right now (Cohen, the house ect.) She seems very stressed and like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I like that she brought up the argument about age but I hate that she made it like having problems conceiving is harder on YouTubers........ Really! You are focusing more on getting good footage for a reveal instead of just living your life and experience these moments for what they are trying to reveal to you.

Hit sent too fast.

Meant to conclude that she is adding that added heartbreak on to herself.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t think it was insensitive of her to post herself crying about the struggle. Infertility is hard. I’m going to guess she’s over 35 or close to it, with one Fallopian tube. I’m pretty sure after 35 they say if you can’t conceive after 6 months you should seek help, rather than the standard 12 months.
It’s selfish of me but I️ kind of wishes she had opened up a little bit more about the miscarriage. Like when did it happen?

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

She needs to stop basing her life on YouTube moms. She's trying to keep up with the Joneses and it makes her content look inauthentic. I think she just lets people online influence her way too much. Also, I'm pretty sure she's around 35 or 36. She may not have shared her age, but I remember on one vlog she said something that definitively gave her age (the year she graduated or how old she was in a certain year or something). I remember thinking she's only a few years older than I am. She is still very much in the standard age range for pregnancy.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can we burn this effing sweater. Omg, and that hairstyle. What the fuck

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Anyone see the unedited upload today? I was so confused in the beginning thinking it was the intro and she was just trying to act real and then it became obvious it wasn't edited. Also her sweater was hideous.

Return to “Q-Z”