The welders wife

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The welders wife

Unread post by brittknee »

I don’t condone abuse in any form but the fact that her husbands abuse was throwing her stuff she used for YouTube at a mirror is indicative of just how much these husbands are growing tired of how much these women put into videos and social media and not their families. I feel bad that she went through what she’s saying she went through but I agree with momma2three the fact that she’s going on social media even more and talking about it and him in such a negative light tells me something and it’s not sitting well with me either.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by libertyrose »

CrankyPants wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm Well, you can see his mug shot and all the charges online....so she wasn't lying.
We can't assume he was abusive by his charges. He could throw a bowl at the wall and she can call the cops and complain saying she is scared, they will come out and they will say he was aggressive because he threw the bowl and smashed it into a million pieces and she can claim he threw it at her, even though he threw it at the wall and not one piece hit her, even though he didn't actually physically touch her, they can charge him with domestic violence/assault, AND if minors are home at the time of the incident, then he can be charged with child endangerment. The police will charge you with whatever when they book you but it DOES NOT mean the D.A. will pick those particular charges up nor does it mean he will be charged with domestic battery.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

As a survivor of domestic abuse, I can tell you this....the cops don't fucking waste their time unless they have no other choice.

They will turn a blind eye -- I lived about 40 minutes from where she lives for 16 years - and quit calling the police when they wouldn't arrest him. Hell, they wouldn't even arrest him after I got a restraining order that he violated. So just the fact that he was actually arrested, booked and the arrest appears online is enough for me to believe the charges are legitimate. They don't "waste" their time if they (the arresting officers) don't believe there is a reason, it's prosecutable, and will be found guilty.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

She lives out in BFE, backwards ass Arkansas. You know those cops in hick towns are always on the mans side. If they took him to jail it must have been serious. I’m not normally in this thread and I think her behavior is weird af. But it’s so gross to see the rationalization of DV. Even if you don’t like her, it’s shitty to basically blame her. That’s why victims don’t come forward. They are constantly blamed and shamed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:46 am As a survivor of domestic abuse, I can tell you this....the cops don't fucking waste their time unless they have no other choice.

They will turn a blind eye -- I lived about 40 minutes from where she lives for 16 years - and quit calling the police when they wouldn't arrest him. Hell, they wouldn't even arrest him after I got a restraining order that he violated. So just the fact that he was actually arrested, booked and the arrest appears online is enough for me to believe the charges are legitimate. They don't "waste" their time if they (the arresting officers) don't believe there is a reason, it's prosecutable, and will be found guilty.
Oh goodness wish I had seen this sooner please don’t think I have the mindset that she’s lying about the abuse because I’m not! It’s just unsettling to me that moments after the abuse and situation she’s on social media as if nothing has happened and showing off Christmas decorations and how to baste a turkey for the upcoming holidays so her reactions to it are foreign to me and it’s unsettling.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

brittknee wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:03 am
CrankyPants wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:46 am As a survivor of domestic abuse, I can tell you this....the cops don't fucking waste their time unless they have no other choice.

Oh goodness wish I had seen this sooner please don’t think I have the mindset that she’s lying about the abuse because I’m not! It’s just unsettling to me that moments after the abuse and situation she’s on social media as if nothing has happened and showing off Christmas decorations and how to baste a turkey for the upcoming holidays so her reactions to it are foreign to me and it’s unsettling.
I think what I personally have a prob with is right after this assault as she claims, she’s on social media talking about dating, sugar daddies, posting yt vids. It’s just so strange to me that behavior in the midst of being abused. I never said I don’t believe her, just something’s fishy. I have always said I hope her children and herself are safe.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes it’s very strange and foreign to me to have someone been through what she claims that takes to her social
Media to talk about dating again 6 hours after saying she left her husband. Very weird but I guess everyone handles situations differently.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I'm old. We were taught to keep abuse secret. We were taught to hide it, that it was obviously something we (as wives) were doing wrong. Being the victim of abuse was shameful.

But...

Not this young generation!

Yah'll live your lives more OUT LOUD!!!

Do I think it's wise to be all over social media about it immediately? No, I don't. I think a classier way to handle this situation is to get your life and house in order and then tell your truth....but I am not surprised that she's blasting it all over. I think it's just her personality to gush her every thought across a screen somewhere without any kind of filter or forethought. She posts first, thinks later.

In fact I find it very interesting that so many people are blasting her for posting about it, but at the same time I "listen" to them blast any YTer that they think are not telling the whole truth about every aspect of their life. Which do people want? Do they want every nitty gritty details? The Good The Bad and The Ugly....or do they not?
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:57 pm I'm old. We were taught to keep abuse secret. We were taught to hide it, that it was obviously something we (as wives) were doing wrong. Being the victim of abuse was shameful.

But...

Not this young generation!

Yah'll live your lives more OUT LOUD!!!

Do I think it's wise to be all over social media about it immediately? No, I don't. I think a classier way to handle this situation is to get your life and house in order and then tell your truth....but I am not surprised that she's blasting it all over. I think it's just her personality to gush her every thought across a screen somewhere without any kind of filter or forethought. She posts first, thinks later.

In fact I find it very interesting that so many people are blasting her for posting about it, but at the same time I "listen" to them blast any YTer that they think are not telling the whole truth about every aspect of their life. Which do people want? Do they want every nitty gritty details? The Good The Bad and The Ugly....or do they not?
I am older than most of the women talked about on this website as well and I agree with what you’ve said although I’ve never been taught to hide or keep abuse secret.....but I also wasn’t taught that you let the world know about it either. I could respect someone more for maybe approaching their subscribers in such a way where they say they’ve split from their spouse and it was just the right thing to do after trying multiple times with them and leave it at that and handle everything in private outside of the internet.
TheBigSqueeze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheBigSqueeze »

What the hell is Missy going on about over on Instagram?
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Grinandbearit17 »

TheBigSqueeze wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:33 am What the hell is Missy going on about over on Instagram?
I must’ve missed something or did she delete something?
TheBigSqueeze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheBigSqueeze »

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:41 am
TheBigSqueeze wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:33 am What the hell is Missy going on about over on Instagram?
Shit. It's deleted now, but it's referenced here:
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Grinandbearit17 »

TheBigSqueeze wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:22 am
Oh, she commented on that video. I wondered if she would. I watched the video and liked it. Oh sorry, I just realized you meant her original comments to LGM.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by libertyrose »

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:25 am
TheBigSqueeze wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:22 am

Oh, she commented on that video. I wondered if she would. I watched the video and liked it. Oh sorry, I just realized you meant her original comments to LGM.
Seems Missy is good at deleting things like she did with her abuse video. I guess because she can't keep her stories straight or was afraid LGM would find it and do a video about her and her lies.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

did anyone else see that missy is dating someone three weeks after her separation from her husband and is claiming he is the one?

i smell skunk.....
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Is she moving? I thought I saw a story of hers saying she was looking at houses.
Ncmomma610
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ncmomma610 »

Did she move in with her new boyfriend and his children?! Didn’t she just meet him?!
Myfirsttimeout
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Myfirsttimeout »

Ncmomma610 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:53 am Did she move in with her new boyfriend and his children?! Didn’t she just meet him?!
So she claims. Some of us believe he's why Toby broke her laptop. She's also tried to claim that none of us know how long they've been together because she never said when she "left Toby's ass". But Toby was arrested November 9 (I'm 95% sure on that date but I know it was the beginning of November). So they can't have been together long, unless of course they were stepping out prior to.
Ncmomma610
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ncmomma610 »

In her new video she says they met the end of November and already moved her children in. Although he seems decent she still has children it’s not just her. So strange. Also she has a fake accent around him super annoying lol.

Return to “Other”