08jaydensmommy08

gglove
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 08jaydensmommy08

Unread post by gglove »

I think it is weird that her boyfriend or husband or whatever he is to her takes showers with the baby. I've never heard of that before.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

gglove wrote:I think it is weird that her boyfriend or husband or whatever he is to her takes showers with the baby. I've never heard of that before.
It might be strange to some people but I don't think it is, I remember taking showers with my Dad until I was 4 or 5 but all I did was play with my toys on the shower floor.
I had fun once, it was awful.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

amberloo wrote:
gglove wrote:I think it is weird that her boyfriend or husband or whatever he is to her takes showers with the baby. I've never heard of that before.
It might be strange to some people but I don't think it is, I remember taking showers with my Dad until I was 4 or 5 but all I did was play with my toys on the shower floor.
My husband showers with both of our kids (2 and 9 months) - it's quicker than giving a bath. It's not weird or anything...
pantiesinawad2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pantiesinawad2 »

My husband showers with our kids too. Not weird IMO.
PnutButterJellyTime

Unread post by PnutButterJellyTime »

I was shocked that she shared her giving Jayden a pop on his bottom. I think the common misconception of spanking vs. physical abuse is highly misinturpreted. Its going to be very interesting to see these same moms in about 5-10 years and see how things are going then.
gglove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gglove »

Anyone friends with her on facebook? She just posted how she is getting her little girl's ears peirced. I personally am against getting infants' ears pierced, but that's just me. I just think its kind of annoying because she seems like she is SO much into appearances. Like she complains about the acne on Coralei's face and how her hair is starting to thin. Its like C'mon, shes a baby, it doesn't matter. And now she wants "14 karat white gold with her birthstone" for her little 2 month old. What 2 month old needs that? UGh. It is just really annoying to me. She is annoying.

Oh, and she complains about how Thomas's grandparents don't agree with their lifestyle... UHMMM MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TWO KIDS, ARE STILL IN COLLEGE, AND LIVE WITH YOUR FRIEKING PARENTS. gahhh.

Unread post by Guest »

gglove wrote:Anyone friends with her on facebook? She just posted how she is getting her little girl's ears peirced. I personally am against getting infants' ears pierced, but that's just me. I just think its kind of annoying because she seems like she is SO much into appearances. Like she complains about the acne on Coralei's face and how her hair is starting to thin. Its like C'mon, shes a baby, it doesn't matter. And now she wants "14 karat white gold with her birthstone" for her little 2 month old. What 2 month old needs that? UGh. It is just really annoying to me. She is annoying.

Oh, and she complains about how Thomas's grandparents don't agree with their lifestyle... UHMMM MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TWO KIDS, ARE STILL IN COLLEGE, AND LIVE WITH YOUR FRIEKING PARENTS. gahhh.
I so agree about ear-piercing, that annoys me. Especially when they do it to babies. Because, it's apparently the parent's concern for apperance that they're doing it, why intentionally mark up your kid, why not wait until they're older to let them make the choice of whether or not they want holes in their body? I saw a two month old screaming her head off in the mall because her mother was getting her ears pierced, and it was just mind-boggling to me :?
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

The ear piercing thing is just ridiculous. My parents let me choose and I regret it. I have three in the ear (two in one, one in the other). After my brother caused my earring to split my earlobe I couldn't wear them in that ear anymore so I stopped. It took SIX YEARS to close up ONE, just ONE. And it was more painful then getting it done. I can't be mad at my parents because it was my choice to get them, but still. I'd NEVER get my daughter's ears pierced without her consent. And I'd make sure she'd knew the consequences.
hamandcheese
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hamandcheese »

TaylorKnows wrote:The ear piercing thing is just ridiculous. My parents let me choose and I regret it. I have three in the ear (two in one, one in the other). After my brother caused my earring to split my earlobe I couldn't wear them in that ear anymore so I stopped. It took SIX YEARS to close up ONE, just ONE. And it was more painful then getting it done. I can't be mad at my parents because it was my choice to get them, but still. I'd NEVER get my daughter's ears pierced without her consent. And I'd make sure she'd knew the consequences.
Glad i'm not the only one who thinks the whole ear piercing thing is ridiculous. :S
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

hamandcheese wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:The ear piercing thing is just ridiculous. My parents let me choose and I regret it. I have three in the ear (two in one, one in the other). After my brother caused my earring to split my earlobe I couldn't wear them in that ear anymore so I stopped. It took SIX YEARS to close up ONE, just ONE. And it was more painful then getting it done. I can't be mad at my parents because it was my choice to get them, but still. I'd NEVER get my daughter's ears pierced without her consent. And I'd make sure she'd knew the consequences.
Glad i'm not the only one who thinks the whole ear piercing thing is ridiculous. :S
I have a two year old daughter and EVERYONE asks when we are getting her ears pierced. Uhh... I'm not, kthanks! Besides the fact that I want her to make the choice and I don't want to intentionally do anything that is going to be painful for her right now, I just don't see the reason why you would do it. In my opinion, that is just the start of this whole sexualization of children thing. I'm not saying that you are a bad parent if you do it or anything like that but what is the purpose of a young child in earrings? Women use earrings to accessorize and to "dress up" their outfits or something like that... why would we need to do that to babies? Of course, I have the same opinion of babies in bikinis, but that's for a different thread :love2:
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm glad that so many parents are against it, I just wish they'd research that as much as they research circumcision or breast feeding or whatever.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

I don't support ear piercing for little ones because they have no choice but I don't judge anyone for doing it, my parents got my ears pierced when I was 6 months old, I decided for myself that I hated earrings around 5 years old and never wore them again, I can still see the holes but they have been closed for years.
I had fun once, it was awful.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

I didn't pierce my daughters ears either. She just decided that she wants them done and she is 13 years old. I have even seen some Moms pierce their sons ears while they were infants and that is just ridiculous.
gglove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gglove »

I seriously can't stand this chick.
kadence S.
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kadence S. »

Jordyn quit having kids with this Guy if he isn't willing to help you. She said she feels like a single parent 80% of the time fb, yet she purposely got pregnant for the 2nd time. Your living with his parents and are on Medicaid. Obviously are carrying the majority of responsibility with the kids and complain about it? This is what you wanted. This is what you signed up for so quit complaining and enjoy your American dream.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

kadence S. wrote:Jordyn quit having kids with this Guy if he isn't willing to help you. She said she feels like a single parent 80% of the time fb, yet she purposely got pregnant for the 2nd time. Your living with his parents and are on Medicaid. Obviously are carrying the majority of responsibility with the kids and complain about it? This is what you wanted. This is what you signed up for so quit complaining and enjoy your American dream.

Ohh plz show us the comment!!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
gglove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gglove »

This is what she wrote:

Jordan Lee
4 hours ago
Sometimes I just want to pull my hair out it is 1:40 and Thomas is still asleep. I wish he would help me out more. I should be studying but I can't...... Stressed to the max and all it would take to relieve it would be to have a little bit of help. I hate to complain but this is really getting to me. I feel like a single parent 80% of the time.
Like ·
22 people like this.
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

I don't get it, does he work odd hours or something? I let my husband sleep til 9am on the weekends, and that's a kindness on my part.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

He must work odd hrs what other grown ass man with 2 small children sleeps till alomst 2 in the afternoon. A LOSER thats who!!! Now if he was up late working the night before then that may be a diffrent story. The only thing I ever see him do in videos is play video games.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
gglove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gglove »

AutumnLane wrote:He must work odd hrs what other grown ass man with 2 small children sleeps till alomst 2 in the afternoon. A LOSER thats who!!! Now if he was up late working the night before then that may be a diffrent story. The only thing I ever see him do in videos is play video games.

She said on her facebook that he stays up all night when he doesnt have to work the next day. My guess is he stayed up all night drinking beer and playing vide games.

Return to “Other”