08jaydensmommy08

litnerd
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 08jaydensmommy08

Unread post by litnerd »

I don't know that I'd take tax advice from random people on the internet. That's like people saying you can write off clothes you buy for work--NOT TRUE! Only if you buy a mandated uniform or some such. Not your dress pants, pumps, blouses, etc.

yeahbuddy, I think the word you're looking for is unethical and unscrupulous.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

I remember when i commented to a youtuber last year that gabeandjesss made at least a few thousand a month and frowniebrown86 (stephanie) kept arguing that i was wrong about that. Do these women think we are stupid?

As for jaydensmommy, I am not too surprised that her ogre of a fiance does little to help. Then again, she was the stupid one who basically pushed for a second baby/responsibilty in the midst of her trying to finish college. It is her choice, obviously, but i can't stand when girls like her bitch about it. I am sure he didn't become a lazy father overnight...it is just more stressful now that she added a second baby to her time schedule.
gglove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gglove »

Latest post on her facebook:
*sigh* Thomas was laid off of work yesterday. Thank goodness we have unemployment and tax returns coming soon to live off of... I really hope I can find a teaching job right away for next year!!
So annoying. Watch for more videos to pop up so she can make money.
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

Bummer for them, but maybe she'll get some help with the kids now that he has no other excuse?

I have a feeling it'll be a LONG time before he goes back to work now...
lookyloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lookyloo »

Where Has She Been?
polkadot86
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polkadot86 »

In her latest video, her son is just a terror! I know she always says that it's because the camera is on, but the way her baby daddy yelled at him made it seem like he is always like this. Yikes. The kid is out of control! Looks like they're FINALLY getting a place of their own by the info saying "2 days before we moved." About damn time. TTC your second child while living in your in-laws' house seems pretty irresponsible to me... I can't imagine how full that house is with her active preschooler, a baby, and four adults! Geesh!
Lunchlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lunchlady »

polkadot86 wrote:In her latest video, her son is just a terror! I know she always says that it's because the camera is on, but the way her baby daddy yelled at him made it seem like he is always like this. Yikes. The kid is out of control! Looks like they're FINALLY getting a place of their own by the info saying "2 days before we moved." About damn time. TTC your second child while living in your in-laws' house seems pretty irresponsible to me... I can't imagine how full that house is with her active preschooler, a baby, and four adults! Geesh!
I like her I wish she would do more videos. Jayden is sooo hyper. I think a lot of it is because he wants attention. In her birthday video he kept going in front of his sister and just being annoying lol.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

:?

So on her facebook page she posted a picture of jayden pouting and being upset that he didn't get a certain skylanders character for the video game and got clothes instead from family. Wow.

Then she was talking about how they can't afford daycare and thomas' parents can't afford the 1 hr drive to watch them. Apparently, she found a lady willing to do it for 150 per week and plans to interview her.

"Well I worked in a day care over summer and it was awful. So I am worried about day cares plus there are none in our price range. It wouldn't even be worth Thomas working."

She didn't consider or plan anything when she was ttc the second baby. Idiot. I mean, good on her for finishing school and everything, but she picked a career that pays shit (teaching). She is always complaining how hard it is. They struggle financially, since she is basically the bread winner. I'm pretty sure her fiance' has a minimum wage job as well. Why not kick his butt into gear and make him find something other than retail work??? He should be going to college or something. Join a union or go work in a plant...there are so many options for him as a guy to make better money! Poor planning and logic on both of their parts.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

She announced on fb she's pregnant with #3, and plans to start making videos again.......ya'll ready for the birth plan lmao!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

I was thinking about her the other day(saw her channel) well I can't wait.....!
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Screenshot_2016-03-23-07-28-33.png
I guess not much has changed, here she's glaring at poor Jayden again.
He seems like such a sweet boy and she doesn't treat him very well :(

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I didn't watch most of her videos before she left on this last big break, but I watched a bit of this one this morning...

1) she is really rude to him and routinely was giving him the stink eye while he was talking.
2) she said that he just had surgery to 'correct' his eye muscle issue, but it looks bad still to me. Was it worse before?
3) she doesn't seem as happy and upbeat as she used to be in her old videos
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just watched her labor and delivery story, and oh my I could barely watch because of her ogre husband.
He constantly talks over her or is correcting her. And he acts like he's her 4th child, I seriously don't know how she puts up with him!

DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

I laugh at people with these really specific, detailed birth plans. You can’t control labor, Type A people. You truly have no idea how it’s going to go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I know she no longer makes YouTube videos, but she does post on IG sometimes. I just saw that she was a surrogate for a gay couple, very cool. But I also saw in the comments that her and the husband are no longer together.....no surprise there for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Other”