8kidswhoscounting

TaylorKnows

8kidswhoscounting

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I don't hate on people ever and I try not to say anything bad about people, especially on the internet but I've been subbed to her for awhile. She rubs me the wrong way. I still don't fully believe she has 8 kids...simply because I've only seen a few. Second, one day someone posted a mean comment on her video apparently and she wanted to "kill herself". This woman is probably in her late 20s, mid 30s, a mom of "8" and she wants to kill herself because of a troll? Makes me wonder.
junepher

Re: 8kidswhoscounting

Unread post by junepher »

Actually, she is forty. Lol

She has a 22 yr old and 19 yr old who are in the military, she has six at home at the moment...the youngest being 3.
TaylorKnows

Even if the whole 8 kids thing is true, which I've never 100% doubted, I just was curious, that still makes me wonder why the heck she would say she was going to kill herself over one nasty troll if she has that much to live for. At that age I would assume trolls wouldn't get to a person....
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I've seen some of her videos before. Why would she say she is going to kill herself over a comment? That's crazy and effed up, she is in her forties, if she feels like she can't take the criticism grow up and stop making videos! Where did she say that? I think she is one of those women who thinks that all she is good at/for is having babies.
TaylorKnows

Like I can see it getting to a teenager or someone in their early 20s, brain isn't developed fully yes. I'm still a teen myself and I've felt like that...because of real life people. She claims it was "pregnancy hormones".....sorry wouldn't the baby be telling her "Don't kill yourself...I'm here!"
YTMommy3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YTMommy3 »

She's one of the worst Moms on YT when it comes to carseat safety and it drives me up the wall! I usually just close the video when I see that she's in the car because it never fails, one of her kids will be roaming around the back, in an improper seat, or using a seat improperly. She showed her youngest in his seat in a recent vlog and said that he insisted on buckling himself...that's fine, but she should have adjusted the belts and made sure they weren't lose and twisted to hell afterwards.
She seems like a very lazy parent and pretty self-centered.
Also, shopping addiction much?
TaylorKnows

You would think after 9 kids she'd have all the clothes she needed....
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

TaylorKnows wrote:You would think after 9 kids she'd have all the clothes she needed....
she has said a couple times on facebook that she donates everything to people in need after every baby which i think is great. yes she shops a lot but it is none of my business and how much she spends and i think it is so generous that she helps people. she is also a huge bargain shopper i mean a lot of the time the things she buys are very, very under retail price. i remember the post about the horrible comment she got, and it really was mean, but i dont remember her saying she wanted to kill herself though she is really pregnant and hormones can make you overly emotional. the car seat thing does bug me but all in all i really like her and think she is a really sweet person.
TaylorKnows

On her Facebook page she said "I really just wanted to kill myself".
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

She is really in her 40's and she really does have 8 kids. I actually like her. She's real, and she has no problem with asking people things about something she doesnt know. For instanced she is 100% new to cloth diapers, and is eager to learn. She also has asked when the new must have baby gadgets are because some of her kids are adults, so it's been a while. I think that she is real and her parenting is old fashioned. The only negative I feel about her is the lack of car seat safety for everyone from kids, to adults. That is very important to me. I dont care how much she shops, she has money and nice things, and can afford it. She also donates a LOT to the needy so I respect her for that.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

TaylorKnows wrote:On her Facebook page she said "I really just wanted to kill myself".
I'm sorry, but your quote is wrong. She said "I just want to die". There is a big difference and what she said could be a figure of speech.

I really like Yami. She is sweet and actually shows attention and appreciation to her subs, unlike for a lot of the Youtube Mommies.
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

I don't watch her videos but she added me on FB a while back. I have to admit it was amusing to watch the whole gender thing play out. Who would buy so many girl things and even have burp cloths embroidered over a "gender test" about as reliable as the intelligender test? And the stroller she put a pic of on FB? I think it was $300 ish and an extremely girly pink one. The only reason she didn't buy it was because another woman (pregnant with an actual girl) wanted it too. Then was sulking about it for days saying she wished she didn't give it up. She didn't even know what she was having yet! I would have felt so bad for that other woman if she had have bought it.
Allbulliesgotohell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Allbulliesgotohell »

I like yami too..if she can afford to shop, go for it! :D
KaiisonKrack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KaiisonKrack »

Ugh WTF!!
Vaginas aren't clownc cars!
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

Well, she had the baby.

[youtube][/youtube]
MummyMe

Unread post by MummyMe »

This is one YT Mom that I will stand up for. I like her videos, she is a great Vlogger and a great Mom... She does have 9 kids, if you watched her videos you would see them in the videos. Yes she shops but her husband works damn hard for his family. So all you haters, just don't watch her videos...
LyricalBeauty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LyricalBeauty »

MummyMe, calm down. They're entitled to their opinion just as much as you are.

As for me, I kind of like her. She seems to be quite sweet, and her new baby is just about the cutest little guy ever. Her vlogs can be kind of frustrating with kids yelling in the background, but thats completely understandable.
lookyloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lookyloo »

How Do You HavE Eight Kids And Not Count Them??!! It Would Be Like Home Alone AlL Over Again
SincerelyMe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SincerelyMe »

I like Yami to a certain point. I came across her older daughter's IG & she had cursing and such..like "F" bombs & Yami doesn't seem to mind it. Not to say I don't slip with "shit" and so on, but as a mom of 4 you best believe a monitor FB & IG on my older 2.
MissB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissB »

I tried to like her, I really did - but she rubs me the wrong way.

- I find she talks to her kids like they're crap.
- She's very flashy and likes to show off material things and things that make her look wealthy.
- She has horrible carseat safety knowledge.
- Accepting and then asking for donations when her son was in the hospital was tacky. She HAS the money, why would she take money from her minions that 99% have much less than she does.
- She puts the anti-shake youtube feature on her videos. enough said.
- She acts like a 16 year old girl with her pictures on IG. Jeez. You're 40. Let go of your teenage years.

*deep breath* Glad I found this page.

Return to “Other”