888britney

sarahRose
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

888britney

Unread post by sarahRose »

Has any one watched any of her videos? What do you think of her? I like her but this she should do more consistent videos. Cute baby.....
http://www.youtube.com/888britney
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Re: 888britney

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

Hey Britney^^^ Fishing for views much? :roll:
sarahRose
Amateur
Amateur

?? not sure why you are colling my brittney
sarahRose
Amateur
Amateur

calling*
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

Who else would make a profile just to start a thread about a random girl who no one knows about?
kellysmith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kellysmith »

just seems funny how you made an account and said you like this person and stuff and telling everyone to watch her... so yeah Hey Britney!
sarahRose
Amateur
Amateur

I thought this was what this page was for to talk about youtube mommies.....I did not know that if I mentioned one I would be accused of being one. There are plenty of posts talking about people that not everyone knows about. But thats ok I guess I will stick to talking to the ones everyone knows about and follow the crowd! NOT! Sometimes its nice to see some fresh faces!

Unread post by Guest »

sarahRose wrote:I thought this was what this page was for to talk about youtube mommies.....I did not know that if I mentioned one I would be accused of being one. There are plenty of posts talking about people that not everyone knows about. But thats ok I guess I will stick to talking to the ones everyone knows about and follow the crowd! NOT! Sometimes its nice to see some fresh faces!
What would be refreshing would been teens properly using contraceptives so that half the videos on YouTube weren't of teen moms.

Unread post by Guest »

nrsunshine wrote:
sarahRose wrote:I thought this was what this page was for to talk about youtube mommies.....I did not know that if I mentioned one I would be accused of being one. There are plenty of posts talking about people that not everyone knows about. But thats ok I guess I will stick to talking to the ones everyone knows about and follow the crowd! NOT! Sometimes its nice to see some fresh faces!
What would be refreshing would been teens properly using contraceptives so that half the videos on YouTube weren't of teen moms.
*BE
sarahRose
Amateur
Amateur

Yes, I do agree with this! Teen mothers do think they can get pregnant and then make themselves famous on youtube. Maybe we could try and find some youtube mommies that are not just trying to get famous and are not 14 years old. :HK:

Return to “Other”