1CrazyLife4Me

mumma2one

Re: 1CrazyLife4Me

Unread post by mumma2one »

blackbettybamf wrote:Side note, it makes me laugh when pregnant people cause drama then whine about not needing the drama because they're pregnant :lol:

:lol: :lol: LOL
lyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lyssa »

Clearly the case of they don't practice what the preach or should I say push down other people's throats.

They claim God is first and to forget the haters but they put up a video bashing people. No matter how wronged you might feel is that really appropriate behavior from such a strong "Christian" family? Then she puts up two other videos after that. One bashing Meghan and then another one challenging Meghan in the ASL Ice Bucket Challenge. Then passively aggressively laughing it off as "LOL it was Lexi's idea!" Yeah, right.

11 year old wearing make up because of her dark circles under her eyes. One the circles aren't all that bad and you should teach your daughter that beauty and self love is more than skin deep. Plus what does mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick have to do with dark circles? Nothing so I call BS on that excuse.

I also can't respect anyone that treats their vag like a clown car.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I thought the underwear from a viewer vlog was really disturbing.

Matching bras and panties for preteen girls... Riiiight. So inappropriate. My mom would never have let me even see them let alone open them on camera let alone upload the video to YouTube so some weirdo perv can get their jollies off imagining them wearing them... Just sick.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Also, how about trying cucumbers or tea bags for dark circles... Eyeliner on a middle schooler (is she even in middle school yet?) is just bizarre to me. I wasn't allowed to wear any makeup until I was 14 and when I did, my mom had to approve of it. I wasn't allowed to choose my own makeup until high school. Maybe the summer before.
#FreeBen
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

My new favorite nut job.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

I don't think she's even in middle school yet. I was thinking along those lines too like why not try something natural or dab a little concealer for dark circles. She said she started wearing make up when she was 9 yrs old. The real lesson I would wanna teach my daughter is that we all have imperfections, but instead of trying to cover them up, love yourself for who you are on the inside. Girls this young wearing make up give off the wrong impression
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

What I don't understand is why she called all the other YouTubers fake. I know when this family met the others at Vlogger Fair they told them they'd check out their channel, but that's completely different than a shout out..When did they promise 1crazylife a shout out an not stay true to their word?
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

A few things I don't understand:

Why would you go meet people you already seemed to have some issues? For example Bryan and Missy not thanking you for whatever you sent them before vlogger fair.

It's okay for your 11 year old to start wearing make up when she's nine, but in a recent blog the ten year old is wearing make up, presumably for fun or because her sister is, and gets told she looks ridiculous. If the mom was kidding and I just didn't get it as a joke I apologize.

Even though the parents run the kids youtube channels there are still weirdos out there and in the past year multiple content creator who are admittedly non family youtubers were outed for the creeps they are. I wouldn't worry about the fakes and worry slightly more about the creeps.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

One of the first things she said when she met Missy was I don't know if you remember me, but I was the lady that commented I had 10 miscarriages. I thought it was an odd way to introduce yourself
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think she actually posted on the boards a while back when this section was still apart of gg I think but I can't remember where she posted. Just that she was found out because her channel name that she puts her pregnancy updates on sounds familiar to me.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Was she actually gossiping? Lol
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My mistake it was someone else. Sorry. It was in the first part of the bumps along the way thread.
lyssa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lyssa »

One of my in laws was born with a birth mark that takes up almost one side of her face. Beautiful girl when I met her who turned into a beautiful woman. When I met her she was about 16 I would say but she rarely covered up the birth mark and to me that was a sign of true beauty and self esteem. Her parents raised her well. The times she did wear cover up she didn't look like Jonbenet Ramsey. She just wore coverup on the actual birthmark. Regardless there are young ones out there wearing make up and that's fine if that's what their parents allow but let's call a spade a spade her and stop hiding behind the whole dark circles under the eye excuse.

I don't understand why she felt the need to call people out in that video either. All because they didn't mention her. Maybe they told her they would maybe they didn't. Things happen. Maybe they didn't want to put up a super long video with every single person they met that day. Maybe they did find your family super creep as most of us do. Who knows but if that's the case put on your big girl panties and move on. What kind of example are you setting for your kids?

Ian coming over here to post is laughable and sad. They reposted a vid it seems that they put up months back on how he's a sniper. Ooh scary. Because that will cause people to run scared and hide. LOL

She brought this on herself. If you can't handle the backlash then you shouldn't have felt the need to trash talk the vlogger community. Talk about two faced.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

It's kind of weird to Like every single one of your own videos! :$

Return to “Other”