1CrazyLife4Me

mumma2one

1CrazyLife4Me

Unread post by mumma2one »

Not sure if there is already a thread on this family or not. ..

They have been mentioned in the Daily Bumps thread & so out of curiosity I went to check them out...... . I only watched one video of theirs the "fake friends" one, I'm only 20 minutes in & I don't know something about this family screams attention hungry.. they are trying to promote their channel & by all means they are welcome to but they just come off as the type of ppl that are going about getting promoted the wrong way, by that I mean getting pissed that no one else featured them in their vlog.. I don't know I'm just rambling & rushing this :-/

Also have just watched her video about Meghan Tonjes. ... & wow this woman is crazy!!!!!!!!

She maaaaay have good intentions but she's just coming out looking downright nuts, I don't think what Meghan was bad at all...it's true what 11 year old needs to be doing YouTube? It seems like they are only in for the profits!

What's everyone else's thoughts?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 1CrazyLife4Me

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

She is crazy! In one video the husband talks about how the little boy was sick and throwing up on the way back from vloggerfair and hope nobody else got sick. Bryan and Missy came home sick..... vloggerfair problems was the title I think.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I've only watched the one video about Meghan being fake. I feel like they just want attention. Meghan made a video firstly apologizing and then talked about them putting annotations over other family youtubers faces. They haven't responded as far as I can tell.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
kat427
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kat427 »

Does anyone know what video Meghan talked crapped about them in? I watched the video they put up but they had to remove the part with Meghan.
SaraB1105
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SaraB1105 »

Well maybe now she'll be happy she "made it" now that she has her own thread on ytmd. Bahahah
GemmaJane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GemmaJane »

I have to disagree that she's crazy. She's a pregnant, hormonal mama bear who's kid was insulted! I go back to how I felt when Bryan (DailyBumps) insulted my parenting and my son on Twitter and I know how she feels and why she reacted that way.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Around the 8 minute mark.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

1CrazyLife4Me

Unread post by shizbricks »

GemmaJane wrote:I have to disagree that she's crazy. She's a pregnant, hormonal mama bear who's kid was insulted! I go back to how I felt when Bryan (DailyBumps) insulted my parenting and my son on Twitter and I know how she feels and why she reacted that way.
If it had just been the incident with that girl insulting her daughter then yeah but that lady shit on EVERYBODY all because she didn't get a personal shout out. She seems like a nut job.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

Only watched the bailybumps video (but got bored and switched it off so didn't see if they say anything in the video about them or just in the description), and the Mehgan Tonjes video. Don't know why this family thinks they deserve shout outs and whatever else just because they are a youtube family. The big youtubers probably get a tonne of requests for shout outs all the time, they can't just hand them out because you think they should. Also, it is kind of weird for her daughter to have a youtube. I get kids that age have youtubes to do their loom band tutorials or whatever and get like 10 views, but it's different when they do family vlogs, I feel like there need to be a level of security, as well as it looking a bit attention/money hungry.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

I'm sorry to say but yeah they definitely do not deserve shout outs from every.single.youtuber they meet, no way. They are saying they are all fake & money hungry but honey you're the one that is attention/money hungry, it's soooo obvious! Pimping channels out for your kids, saying the same thing to everyone one you meet "hi, I'm pregnant with our sixth kid, oh but you probably cannot tell...take this card *hands card over* check us out, we are one crazy delusional family. .." NUTS, just NUTS.
shizbricks
Gossiper
Gossiper

1CrazyLife4Me

Unread post by shizbricks »

Looks like this wacko family are the ones who got Bryan and Missy sick! Karma. Haha
Les2lesley
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Les2lesley »

GemmaJane wrote: I go back to how I felt when Bryan (DailyBumps) insulted my parenting and my son on Twitter and I know how she feels and why she reacted that way.

Whoa! What did he say?
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

I've been watching the drama unfold with this family the last few days. I was so uncomfortable watching their Vloggerfair video. Its pathetic how badly they wanted the "big" youtubers to shout them out and got so upset when it didn't happen. That's life. I think its weird for a 10 year old to have a YT as well but that's just me.

I'm also curious what did Bryan say about you GemmaJane ?? I don't have twitter so I never see anything they post on there !!
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Shay from The Shaytards won't let Avia the oldest daughter have her own channel, if she films a skit or vlog it just gets included in the daily vlog and they have a way bigger audience than these people.
GemmaJane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GemmaJane »

Les2lesley wrote:
GemmaJane wrote: I go back to how I felt when Bryan (DailyBumps) insulted my parenting and my son on Twitter and I know how she feels and why she reacted that way.

Whoa! What did he say?
I can't say in order to protect my privacy. I'll just say this...he needs to be careful. Some fans (and ex-fans) live in the same area. Don't insult random strangers because they just might be viewers!
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

This woman is unbelievable to be honest. In videos she talks about how she won't allow her daughters to date until they're 18. There's one with her 11 yr old daughter pretending to be pregnant & in the comment section the mother responds to a comment saying.. I'm not worried about my daughter getting pg, it ain't gonna happen cause I actually watch her unlike most parents of teens blah blah. She comes across as being on a high horse & above everyone else with her "beliefs".Yea good luck with your Daughters not minding that u shelter smother them & don't allow them to go out with boys until they're adults.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

She is getting really nasty to the guy who actually had the video of Meghan.He asked her to take out the part of her video that she showed his. Copyright issues. She isn't being nice. Terry Templeman on twitter.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

What was the copyright ? What did that Meghan say ?
She kind of has a darn point.
This lady is a bit nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Basically Meghan said she had a 10 year old come up to her saying she had a youTube channel and it was a comedy channel. Then she questions what's funny when you're 10. If you watch the video where they meet Meghan you can see she is taken aback when the kid says she's on youTube.

Why do they let their 11 year old wear so much make up?
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

VolcomCherry wrote:What was the copyright ? What did that Meghan say ?
She kind of has a darn point.
This lady is a bit nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toad: :toad:

Copyright thing is that 1crazylife recorded the video where Meghan was talking about 10 year olds on YouTube.
The video posted on thetemplemans channel. TheTemplemans asked 1crazylife to take that part out of her video because she doesn't have permission to use their video.

Does that make sense? LOL

Return to “Other”