Kdv447
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beccamarottaa

Unread post by Kdv447 »

Who is becca talking about?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Sorry I have no idea who the hell this is but I just choked on my tea wtf does have Instagram followers going to do for her writing career? Is she going to go to a publisher with a resume stating

2015-Current
2649272 Instagram Followers
Duties include but are not limited to: Taking 2 selfies a day, editing selfie, updating Instagram bio, Uploading It Works, fluent with Perfect365
shann893
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shann893 »

some girl named cori , she said it in her Snapchat story

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:Sorry I have no idea who the hell this is but I just choked on my tea wtf does have Instagram followers going to do for her writing career? Is she going to go to a publisher with a resume stating

2015-Current
2649272 Instagram Followers
Duties include but are not limited to: Taking 2 selfies a day, editing selfie, updating Instagram bio, Uploading It Works, fluent with Perfect365
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boss_babe »

Anyone notice that she just got a new iPhone 6s? And claimed that it's an upgrade... Ummm I remember when she got the regular iPhone 6 she also claimed she had a free upgrade. That was like 6 months ago.... Why do all these young woman lie and scam their followers!??? This should be illegal... Hey I live in a shelter but i can wipe my ass with your paycheck and buy $600 phones instead of actually getting a normal Job and moving your poor kids the hell outta that apartment.... Nah that's too much works it's easier to sit on your phone and beg strangers to it shit from you so that you make a few bucks... God I hope people see through her BS and stop helping her out.. Oh and Becca if you read this, sweetie you will never be able to wipe your ass with my paycheck, I work/worked my ass off for what I have and never begged and lied to get there!
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/04 ... 94af9d.jpg[/img]

This would be my breaking point where I would get a real job . Even if it's at McDonald's . I'd sell my ass just to put my kids in a safe environment . Not really but you get what I mean . Quit living off this fake ass it works and putting off getting a real home for this promotion you're never gonna get .
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

This would be my breaking point where I would get a real job . Even if it's at McDonald's . I'd sell my ass just to put my kids in a safe environment . Not really but you get what I mean . Quit living off this fake ass it works and putting off getting a real home for this promotion you're never gonna get .[/quote]

Amen to that! But she just updated that she's gonna have the system move her somewhere else and hopefully they will give her money for food bc her cash that she kept at home was stolen... I dunno about everyone else but I find that fishy... I don't keep my cash at home... I don't think anyone does... Plus come on she's talking about having to buy fall clothes again for her kids bc the $300 worth of clothes she bought was stolen but the thief left the old stuff behind... So the person went through the clothes to see which ones are new? And stole all her food? And some toys? Oh and let's not forget that cash... I really doubt this one... I'm sorry might seem harsh but I think she's full of it again for some sympathy and to get extra sales for her awesome promotion. I agree with you, time to get a REAL fucking job and not working your ass off for it works.. If you've ever worked hard in your life you damn well know that there is no way that it works internet sales is such intensive labor.... Ugh.. Someone please knock some sense into this girl!!!!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I agree I can see her making it up. She pisses me off so bad with her snapchatting while driving. She was such a bitch about the guy not seeing her son when he got hit by a car yet she doesnt pay attention at all while driving with the phone in her face
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

So I'm not the only one doubting this... Ugh... This truly pisses me off... And the sympathy train begins the minions are offering to send her clothes, next step there will be a GoFundme account... And of course the begging for sales... FUCK... Excuse my French..
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

What I want to know is where in the fuck are her parents??? How do you let your daughter and her 2 kids live in a shelter for this long? Like I know she's not a kid but fuck.. Do her parents love her? It's sad
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

Kdv447 wrote:What I want to know is where in the fuck are her parents??? How do you let your daughter and her 2 kids live in a shelter for this long? Like I know she's not a kid but fuck.. Do her parents love her? It's sad
She did just say that she spent the weekend at her moms... And she did recently says she does not live in a shelter, she used to. She lives in a fed funded apartment complex, so I'm gonna go with subsidized housing. Plenty of people do that and pay nothing for apartments until they get on their feet. See if she got her ass a real job she would have been outta there forever ago... Just trying to abuse innocent ppls gratitude...
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boss_babe wrote:
Kdv447 wrote:What I want to know is where in the fuck are her parents??? How do you let your daughter and her 2 kids live in a shelter for this long? Like I know she's not a kid but fuck.. Do her parents love her? It's sad
She did just say that she spent the weekend at her moms... And she did recently says she does not live in a shelter, she used to. She lives in a fed funded apartment complex, so I'm gonna go with subsidized housing. Plenty of people do that and pay nothing for apartments until they get on their feet. See if she got her ass a real job she would have been outta there forever ago... Just trying to abuse innocent ppls gratitude...
She still says she lives in shelter sometimes, probably for more pity. I love how she brags but makes snapchats showing bugs and chicken wings laying in the halls
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Boss_babe wrote:
She still says she lives in shelter sometimes, probably for more pity. I love how she brags but makes snapchats showing bugs and chicken wings laying in the halls
Show off the chicken wings and bugs while you tell ppl that you'll wipe your ass with thier paychecks... So classy! She's just gonna keep crying and begging for sympathy instead of actually getting a job to provide for her children.
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

Yea she's letting her stay the weekend. But only the weekend. I'd let my daughter stay as long as she needed before she lived in this **alleged place. She makes it sound like she lives in the ghetto.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She said her mom's apartment is a studio so they can't stay long . She also said her mother is mentally challenged and her dad is an abusive drug addict . If I was her I'd stay in a hotel .
shann893
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shann893 »

Honestly, I use to like her until she started throwing her and Juliana's paycheck is people's face. She's ranked diamond? Average is about 1900....nothing to brag about really, and "I can wipe my ass with your paycheck"? lmao my rent alone is almost 1900$. Now all I see from her is begging for sales and telling her pity party stories on SC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

KimKardashian wrote:She said her mom's apartment is a studio so they can't stay long . She also said her mother is mentally challenged and her dad is an abusive drug addict . If I was her I'd stay in a hotel .
Wow I never knew that.. I would just settle for a smaller apartment I could afford if I were her.. She has other options besides this one place she wants to move into
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg if she lives somewhere where people are stupid enough to rob someone in the same building and give the toys they stole to their own kids she needs to get off her ass and get her kids the hell out of thers. How can she sit there and brag about the money she makes and let her kids live in danger?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Right ??? Maybe if she didn't brag about how she could wipe her ass with our paychecks , she wouldn't of been robbed . She said it was someone who did it out of spite because her address was given out but then she acts like it was some random people who needed her things ... Which is it ?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She says how there's been houses she can get but they want proof of her income being a little higher. Why not get a real job when the kids are gone a few hours on the weekends to add to her income. She wants out of the shelter so bad but she doesn't even try. She could work 2 8 hour shifts and that would probably be enough to give them the proof they want

Return to “Other”