• Advertisement
    

YTMD Pet Peeves

Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! This forum has it's own set of rules. We've created this forum to minimize the arguing that occurs in the regular forums. If you are called out, it is up to you whether or not you respond. The only rules for this forum are...
1. No racial or gender/sexual slurs.
2. No posting of personal information (address, phone number, etc).
3. No flaming or "boxing" with Admin or Moddies.

Unless one of the rules have been broken, reports made about posts in this forum will be ignored.

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby IceCreamCone » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 am

IceCreamCone wrote:I hate it when posters get so upset over something that they are SHOUTING AND OVER EXAGGERATING IN EVERY POST!!!!! Then, when someone dares to disagree, they gaslight them and tell them they need to relax and accept that everyone has an opinion because this is a gossip site. If every one of your posts has you so angry that you need to shout and be combative in every post, then maybe it's time to take a step back.


My apologies to Kryptonite for not mentioning names. This opinion applies to more than just this one poster, but its was spurred on by Ewokfan11. Girl really needs to relax a bit. There is crazy in every one of her posts. Plus I don't believe half the stories about how she OBVIOUSLY KNOWS something because x,y,z. In the film industry, multi-millionaire parents, has travelled a lot... yet sounds more like a child than a supposed business professional :?

But others are guilty of this from time to time to. I agree with the posters saying the DB board also has a few new posters that are "extra."
IceCreamCone
Talker
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 197 times
Been thanked: 1191 times

Advertisement

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Junebug8+ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:57 pm

The nicknames for Addie. It's getting old.
Junebug8+
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby blackroses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:18 am

Junebug8+ wrote:The nicknames for Addie. It's getting old.


And for Harlow. I liked it when it was the original ones but now it’s just ridiculous
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5906 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Kryptonite » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:36 pm

IceCreamCone wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:I hate it when posters get so upset over something that they are SHOUTING AND OVER EXAGGERATING IN EVERY POST!!!!! Then, when someone dares to disagree, they gaslight them and tell them they need to relax and accept that everyone has an opinion because this is a gossip site. If every one of your posts has you so angry that you need to shout and be combative in every post, then maybe it's time to take a step back.


My apologies to Kryptonite for not mentioning names. This opinion applies to more than just this one poster, but its was spurred on by Ewokfan11. Girl really needs to relax a bit. There is crazy in every one of her posts. Plus I don't believe half the stories about how she OBVIOUSLY KNOWS something because x,y,z. In the film industry, multi-millionaire parents, has travelled a lot... yet sounds more like a child than a supposed business professional :?

But others are guilty of this from time to time to. I agree with the posters saying the DB board also has a few new posters that are "extra."


I MEAN I GUESS I WON'T BAN YOU THIS TIME! ;) No, really, it happens sometimes...
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6662 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Tiger27 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Sounds like I'm not the only one getting this error a million times in the last couple weeks. What gives?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User ytmommad_pp31 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 104
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/common.php
LINE: 113
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_connect()

FILE: [ROOT]/viewforum.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('[ROOT]/common.php')
Tiger27
Informer
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 846 times
Been thanked: 1604 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby amyfalafal » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Tiger27 wrote:Sounds like I'm not the only one getting this error a million times in the last couple weeks. What gives?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

User ytmommad_pp31 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 104
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/common.php
LINE: 113
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_connect()

FILE: [ROOT]/viewforum.php
LINE: 17
CALL: include('[ROOT]/common.php')

Yes it's annoying.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 755 times
Been thanked: 2649 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby blackroses » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:04 am

Same ^ it’s super frustrating
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5906 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:20 pm

I apologize for the delayed reply, but I have also had difficulty logging in because I am receiving the same error!

The moderators are aware of the error, but we don't have the permissions needed to fix the issue.

Unfortunately, BipolarMorgan is the only one who can. We are sorry for the frustration!
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6662 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby gossipingloser » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:25 pm

The amount of easily-debunked misinformation about jesss in the jesssfam thread drives me insane. There’s a lot of stuff to gossip about re jessss so we really don’t need to make stuff up. (I don’t have a specific user in mind).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:28 am
Has thanked: 1237 times
Been thanked: 936 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby MamaJoAnna » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 am

gossipingloser wrote:The amount of easily-debunked misinformation about jesss in the jesssfam thread drives me insane. There’s a lot of stuff to gossip about re jessss so we really don’t need to make stuff up. (I don’t have a specific user in mind).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Examples?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 5385 times
Been thanked: 9816 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby natalka81 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:34 pm

I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!
User avatar
natalka81
Gossiper
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 4665 times
Been thanked: 4040 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby spillingthetea » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:13 pm

I HATE THE USER JMAMA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHE FUCKING CLOGS DE KKANDBABYJ THREAD AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!! LIKE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! SHE MAKES 2/3 PAGES REPLYING TO E V E R Y SINGLE POST. Please a Mod or someone needs to do something about it.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 13602 times
Been thanked: 5470 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Tiger27 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:24 am

natalka81 wrote:I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!


I second this!! I suggested this a while back and a few people got mad and shut it down, saying it'll attract too many people to the thread and clog things up. Like what?? There are some way more random families on the main thread. They're about to be bigger than E&J...I think it's time it's moved. Maybe Kryptonite can make it happen? Please and thank you!!
Tiger27
Informer
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 846 times
Been thanked: 1604 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:35 am

Tiger27 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!


I second this!! I suggested this a while back and a few people got mad and shut it down, saying it'll attract too many people to the thread and clog things up. Like what?? There are some way more random families on the main thread. They're about to be bigger than E&J...I think it's time it's moved. Maybe Kryptonite can make it happen? Please and thank you!!


PM Kryptonite. The mods are super busy and may not read here for awhile. You can’t just discuss something in thread and expect them to see it. They don’t read all the threads


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11649
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 12869 times
Been thanked: 53482 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Junebug8+ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:17 pm

When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.
Junebug8+
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby fudgeitup » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Junebug8+ wrote:When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.

AGREEEEE!!!!! like why do you even have to call a CHILD ugly. i think all kids are cute. it's just downright mean spirited.
fudgeitup
Talker
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:54 am
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 641 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby spillingthetea » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:11 am

fudgeitup wrote:
Junebug8+ wrote:When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.

AGREEEEE!!!!! like why do you even have to call a CHILD ugly. i think all kids are cute. it's just downright mean spirited.


Not all kids are cute


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 13602 times
Been thanked: 5470 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby natalka81 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:34 am

Perhaps not all kids are cute, but in my opinion what makes them not so cute is when they behave poorly in ways that could be corrected by their parents. I really do have a problem with people talking about how "ugly" some kids are. It just feels really nasty and below the standards even of a gossip site.
User avatar
natalka81
Gossiper
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 4665 times
Been thanked: 4040 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm

It blows my mind that people focus so much on physical attributes. There is SO much more to talk about!

I don't mind a post or two. I am certainly guilty of saying that a child isn't cute, or that I don't find a YouTuber attractive. But I don't think it's worth a whole discussion. It's not like someone can change their appearance (unless it's maybe like ShayCarl and his weight issue).

And the word "ugly" is a terrible thing to say. It seems so much worse than simply saying that you don't find a certain child cute. Poor Daisy (April and Davey) is called ugly all the time and it makes me so sad. A child doesn't choose their appearance.
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6662 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Junebug8+ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:35 pm

When some of the posters act like they genuinely care about these YouTube kids. Like in the kkandbabyj thread they claim they don't hate Jackson but hate Karen and Koah for fucking up his teeth with binky. But I've seen some of them call Jackson a little Asshole, call him shark, ugly, slow etc. And they only like landon cause they think he's cuter than Jackson.
Junebug8+
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby gossipingloser » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:The amount of easily-debunked misinformation about jesss in the jesssfam thread drives me insane. There’s a lot of stuff to gossip about re jessss so we really don’t need to make stuff up. (I don’t have a specific user in mind).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Examples?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

“She never took the twins to Disneyland!!!”, was the big one when I posted that.

A lot of it seems to be new viewers who just assume stuff and don’t bother to check I guess. I don’t read that thread much anymore but I was feeling grouchy about the debate over DL because that is so easy to check. If you put “jesssfam twins Disney” into YouTube search, the videos come up!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:28 am
Has thanked: 1237 times
Been thanked: 936 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Kish » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Public call out to the respective users in the currently active BritneyAndBaby thread who felt like it was acceptable to post the direct link to a woman’s private Facebook and Instagram profile, shared screenshots of status updates and photos of her, her son, and her former partner (a woman who has nothing to do with Britney at all, aside from B.’s ex-boyfriend liking her pictures), and who apparently did not have the foresight to realise that they were crossing a line
User avatar
Kish
Informer
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 am
Location: Europe
Has thanked: 2221 times
Been thanked: 1085 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Kish » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Kish wrote:Public call out to the respective users in the currently active BritneyAndBaby thread who felt like it was acceptable to post the direct link to a woman’s private Facebook and Instagram profile, shared screenshots of status updates and photos of her, her son, and her former partner (a woman who has nothing to do with Britney at all, aside from B.’s ex-boyfriend liking her pictures), and who apparently did not have the foresight to realise that they were crossing a line


It slightly resembles the (also) recent case with the ‘discovery’ of Ean’s Facebook profile: His last name, unlike Britney who uses her surname in her Snapchat handle, is not public knowledge [to the forum – I do get that some users might not be aware of that fact] and still was shared – it wasn’t until a user who had just signed up on this very day, and who in their first post asked for Ean’s last name, people seemingly noticed that this behaviour is creepy
User avatar
Kish
Informer
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 am
Location: Europe
Has thanked: 2221 times
Been thanked: 1085 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby spillingthetea » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:15 pm

New minions that clog the kkandbabyj thread defending KK


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1175
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 13602 times
Been thanked: 5470 times

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Postby Kryptonite » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:27 pm

isabelle_clara8 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:What are some things that other posters do that drive you insane?

I'd suggest that we try not to fight but this is the boxing ring soooo... there aren't too many rules here. Be aware of this before you reply.


ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE. get a life!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE BANNED! Now you can stop yelling.

Though I do enjoy the irony here. You say "stop watching you idiots!" and then proceed to tell us how horrible we are. To this we say stop reading you idiot!
_________

#StayPuffy
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3507
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6662 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Boxing Ring

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement