Ass-kissing frustrations

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ass-kissing frustrations

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

These are the messages from "yallstupid": You're not a doctor, many people agree with both sides so how about you scroll past the comments you don't like ? Oh wait it goes both ways. You don't know shit from the nine minutes a day and from one persons perspective. Grow up.

The subject to that one was: Your so stupid lol

The second message was: And no ones a butt buddy for not agreeing you dumbass. That's the most ignorant thing I've heard out of everything that's come out of your mouth today. Different opinions exist . I still hate em.

And that was titled: Butt buddy

So please tell me how that is trying to have a conversation with me and why I should take that seriously? Of course I'm going to troll your stupid ass after that lol. And take into account that I wasn't talking to you at all or said anything bad to you. Unless you're more than one person and that was your account. So yea you're definitely a fan of mine. Leave me out of your mental issues from now on.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yo pass some popcorn this way
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

And one last thing. This is what yallstupid had to say when I pointed out their username fit them perfectly: "My nickname is great by the way, because you all are stupid and every time your ignorant mouths open, it's entertainment." So you only come here to laugh at people posting on the thread, but you're not a bug buddy right? Lol ok I'm done. *mic drop*
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

blackroses wrote:
smom12 wrote:Image

Yo pass some popcorn this way
Gurl my belleh ...Image

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'll be ready with the screenshots when your pyscho ass tries to deny it. That's how you approach me and yet I'm the immature one here? You didn't even ask me a question in those messages either lol

I'm also not the first person yallstupid has pm'ed either. Another person in the okbaby thread said they did the same thing to them.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She did it to me too. Just sayin.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:She did it to me too. Just sayin.

No way, really? Was it a similar response?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Unknowngirly wrote:
smom12 wrote:She did it to me too. Just sayin.

No way, really? Was it a similar response?
I PMd you

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Yall stupid is obviously a minion. Their username is calling us stupid.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yallstupid has been real quiet lately. Who's calling who out now?? Your messages are on display and other people are coming forward revealing what a bully you are. You wanted petty so here it is honey. You should have never started with me!!
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

Unknowngirly wrote:Yallstupid has been real quiet lately. Who's calling who out now?? Your messages are on display and other people are coming forward revealing what a bully you are. You wanted petty so here it is honey. You should have never started with me!!
You are petty, that's the whole point. Call me whatever but it's not true just because I differ in opinion. I defended someone you called a bug buddy, because they clearly weren't. If I ever PMed anyone it's because you're ignorant with no respect for anyone with a different opinion. If your over 20 acting like this much of a petty bitch then it's really embarrassing for you. I'm a bully yet THE ONLY REASON I EVEN SAID ANYTHING TO YOU WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A BULLY TOWARDS SOMEONE ELSE. hypocrite much. Whatever this is pointless because you really just keep saying the same things and not actually replying to what I'm saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Yall stupid is obviously a minion. Their username is calling us stupid.
Yup totally a minion that's why I bitch about every person I'm in the forum for. TOTALLY, SPOT ON GIRL. do you have a major in detective work because I'm super impressed . NOT. Like where do you pull those facts out of? You're ass clearly. You all are annoying clogging up forums, or calling people down.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

yallstupid wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Yallstupid has been real quiet lately. Who's calling who out now?? Your messages are on display and other people are coming forward revealing what a bully you are. You wanted petty so here it is honey. You should have never started with me!!
You are petty, that's the whole point. Call me whatever but it's not true just because I differ in opinion. I defended someone you called a bug buddy, because they clearly weren't. If I ever PMed anyone it's because you're ignorant with no respect for anyone with a different opinion. If your over 20 acting like this much of a petty bitch then it's really embarrassing for you. I'm a bully yet THE ONLY REASON I EVEN SAID ANYTHING TO YOU WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A BULLY TOWARDS SOMEONE ELSE. hypocrite much. Whatever this is pointless because you really just keep saying the same things and not actually replying to what I'm saying.

What a weak counter argument. Go back and read my posts I wasn't bullying anyone especially not you. I can post them here to prove what a liar you are. Since you also claimed you didn't attack me but my messages prove otherwise. I've already explained that you did not come at me respectfully so I'm not entertaining your messages. You do this to a lot of people apparently. What is it that you even want to talk about? You didn't ask me anything in your messages just attacked me lol. Do you even know what the word hypocrite means? Wow you used all caps you must really be upset haha. Are you even over the age of 12?
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

yallstupid wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:Yall stupid is obviously a minion. Their username is calling us stupid.
Yup totally a minion that's why I bitch about every person I'm in the forum for. TOTALLY, SPOT ON GIRL. do you have a major in detective work because I'm super impressed . NOT. Like where do you pull those facts out of? You're ass clearly. You all are annoying clogging up forums, or calling people down.

You used the wrong form of "you're" again. It's your. Also there is no major in detective work. She would have to have a degree in criminology or at least be a cop and work her way up to detective. The fact didn't come out of her ass, it came out of my inbox. You said your username is based off of making fun of us ignorant people on the threads. We are not calling people down. Just you. Actually we're calling you out. Because you like to bully people who haven't said anything to you. Are you regretting messaging me now? I sure hope so lol
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yallstupid should change her name to Captainsaveahoe since you're out here defending all these people who didn't even ask you to do that. You say I call everyone who disagrees with me a bug buddy but that's not true. I've only called one person that because they were rude with me first. You attack anyone that you don't agree with. Don't you see what a hypocrite you are? Stop trying to say you're over here helping the defenseless when everyone chooses to come to this website. And so far the only person in my inbox is you!
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unknowngirly wrote:
yallstupid wrote:

What a weak counter argument. Go back and read my posts I wasn't bullying anyone especially not you. I can post them here to prove what a liar you are. Since you also claimed you didn't attack me but my messages prove otherwise. I've already explained that you did not come at me respectfully so I'm not entertaining your messages. You do this to a lot of people apparently. What is it that you even want to talk about? You didn't ask me anything in your messages just attacked me lol. Do you even know what the word hypocrite means? Wow you used all caps you must really be upset haha. Are you even over the age of 12?
Letting no one but yourself have an opinion, and then calling people names for not having the same opinion. Um yeah that's bullying STUPID. This is why I can't talk to you and this is why you're dumb. You only read when I called you a dumbass, YOU didn't read anything I said and you still aren't answering my question. Why can't anyone but you have an opinion without being called shit. OHHHH YOU MUST BE MY FAN CAUZ YOU SENT THREE REPLIES. How does it feel being such a big fan of mine blah blah blah. I can say that stupid shit too. Yeah I'm mad, I might go punch a wall. Oh wait I might be abusive if I do :O
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unknowngirly wrote:Yallstupid should change her name to Captainsaveahoe since you're out here defending all these people who didn't even ask you to do that. You say I call everyone who disagrees with me a bug buddy but that's not true. I've only called one person that because they were rude with me first. You attack anyone that you don't agree with. Don't you see what a hypocrite you are? Stop trying to say you're over here helping the defenseless when everyone chooses to come to this website. And so far the only person in my inbox is you!
Um actually I only messaged you when you started calling people names stupid. I don't care if you have a different opinion even if it's wrong. And idgaf if my you're and your are different, I GOT THE POINT you dumbass don't need to keep telling me. You were rude first by calling people names, so shut up . Idc if it was towards someone else you've done it plenty of times and I dealt with it in private.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Since when did we allow 14 year olds on the site?
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm bored with yallstupid now. It's not fun arguing with a bug buddy. This was fun though.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

For some ungodly reason I just skimmed this whole thread and now my head hurts [PERSEVERING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Return to “Boxing Ring”