Ass-kissing frustrations

waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ass-kissing frustrations

Unread post by waitwhat »

My theory is that she is enjoying the whole thing. She knows that the key to not being banned is to stay polite and to occasionally throw in a little Jess criticism and otherwise defend Jess to death, sit back and enjoy everyone being annoyed. I'm not a fan of ganging up on people but seriously....I've seen her defend Lilia being on her third father figure and all the kids being anemic from crappy diets. Either she really doesn't think those things are that bad(bad news for current/future kids of hers) or she just really loves Jess. Or, she's just doing to it all to annoy everyone.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

You all are just whiny bitches, like it's a gossip discussion forum, get over it. Oh so she quotes you? That's called a conversation. Kinda sad she had to get banned for all you guys xD yet when people bring up the SAME topics every fucking page that's not annoying I guess? All right haha. You all need to take a chill pill and enjoy life. Makes me laugh:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

waitwhat wrote:My theory is that she is enjoying the whole thing. She knows that the key to not being banned is to stay polite and to occasionally throw in a little Jess criticism and otherwise defend Jess to death, sit back and enjoy everyone being annoyed. I'm not a fan of ganging up on people but seriously....I've seen her defend Lilia being on her third father figure and all the kids being anemic from crappy diets. Either she really doesn't think those things are that bad(bad news for current/future kids of hers) or she just really loves Jess. Or, she's just doing to it all to annoy everyone.
Yep, exactly my thoughts. We then retaliate and look like the bad guys, she then plays the victim. I have nothing against anyone with a difference of opinion. There have been numerous times I haven't agreed with someone's post, even users I like on here! But I don't get annoyed because they have their own opinions. It was impossible to ignore her.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

yallstupid wrote:You all are just whiny bitches, like it's a gossip discussion forum, get over it. Oh so she quotes you? That's called a conversation. Kinda sad she had to get banned for all you guys xD yet when people bring up the SAME topics every fucking page that's not annoying I guess? All right haha. You all need to take a chill pill and enjoy life. Makes me laugh:)

And your post isn't whiny? You're doing the exact same thing you're moaning at *us* about. Don't you see how hypocritical you're being?

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

mrsbarnaby wrote:
yallstupid wrote:You all are just whiny bitches, like it's a gossip discussion forum, get over it. Oh so she quotes you? That's called a conversation. Kinda sad she had to get banned for all you guys xD yet when people bring up the SAME topics every fucking page that's not annoying I guess? All right haha. You all need to take a chill pill and enjoy life. Makes me laugh:)

And your post isn't whiny? You're doing the exact same thing you're moaning at *us* about. Don't you see how hypocritical you're being?

I made one post right now because this is the forum to do it, usually I do ignore it? It's a discussion board and she doesn't really play the victim, she has a different opinion and gets accused by ten people then defends herself. I don't get why it bothers you guys so much. Stop saying anything then, sometimes I have to skip for pages to get through the stupid debates that come up ALL the time, who cares. Just focus on hating who you came to hate.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

yallstupid wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:

I made one post right now because this is the forum to do it, usually I do ignore it? It's a discussion board and she doesn't really play the victim, she has a different opinion and gets accused by ten people then defends herself. I don't get why it bothers you guys so much. Stop saying anything then, sometimes I have to skip for pages to get through the stupid debates that come up ALL the time, who cares. Just focus on hating who you came to hate.
Oh ffs, that's a shit excuse. So you're allowed to comment in this thread and we aren't? You're doing the exact same thing we are doing. You don't like our posts so you're complaining, that's exactly the same as what we are doing. You may not be annoyed by her but that's because she probably hasn't stalked your posts, she's been doing this for months. Don't like my thread? Then just foe me, ya know, cause apparently that's what we should do to whattheactual, why won't you just foe us if we are bothering you so much? You're telling us to get a life, cheer up, get over it, blah blah yet you are doing the exact same thing. Maybe you should take your own advice and apply it to yourself.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
yallstupid wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote: And your post isn't whiny? You're doing the exact same thing you're moaning at *us* about. Don't you see how hypocritical you're being?

Oh ffs, that's a shit excuse. So you're allowed to comment in this thread and we aren't? You're doing the exact same thing we are doing. You don't like our posts so you're complaining, that's exactly the same as what we are doing. You may not be annoyed by her but that's because she probably hasn't stalked your posts, she's been doing this for months. Don't like my thread? Then just foe me, ya know, cause apparently that's what we should do to whattheactual, why won't you just foe us if we are bothering you so much? You're telling us to get a life, cheer up, get over it, blah blah yet you are doing the exact same thing. Maybe you should take your own advice and apply it to yourself.

And as an aside sent me 2 messages being quite nasty, when I've never called whattheactual a name. So there is that.
I'm only going to say this once. MANY PEOPLE FOE HER BUT WHEN SHE QUOTES EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT JESS WE SEE IT ANYWAY, which DEFEATS THE POINT. Not that hard to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

My thought on it is, it's a gossip site, there are going to be differences of opinion. Not every thread in here is constant bashing. A lot of people, for example, in the Cullen and Katie thread don't bash them. Some people like them some people don't and the thread survives. Some people like Jess, some people don't. It's ok to disagree. I like Jess and think a lot of the posts in their are reaching but I also agree with a lot of the posts are funny because she definitely is not perfect. The Jess threads are still my favorite threads to read because, lets face it, even if I like her, her life is a mess LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

mommadrama01 wrote:My thought on it is, it's a gossip site, there are going to be differences of opinion. Not every thread in here is constant bashing. A lot of people, for example, in the Cullen and Katie thread don't bash them. Some people like them some people don't and the thread survives. Some people like Jess, some people don't. It's ok to disagree. I like Jess and think a lot of the posts in their are reaching but I also agree with a lot of the posts are funny because she definitely is not perfect. The Jess threads are still my favorite threads to read because, lets face it, even if I like her, her life is a mess LOL

We really do understand that and as we've all said, there are many people in that thread we have not agreed with occasionally but we don't make an issue with it, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Our issue isn't with her having her own opinions, it's her trying to undermine *our* opinions every time we post. Even posts where it's very clearly a joke, she will still quote it with a massive paragraph telling you you're wrong (even though it was very clear you were joking to begin with). She is literally the only person I've ever had a massive issue with and I'm not alone. There are probably more that feel how we feel about her but they are keeping quiet because they don't want to be told they are depressed, jealous and horrible people just for speaking up.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm constantly posting on this website and have since I joined November 2015 and have never had a problem with any user and I hope no one has had problems with me but she was one person I was constantly tired of seeing, sometimes she was super cool but her constant defending and ass kissing was super fucking annoying I'm pretty patient with people here but that just really drew the line it's enough. Sometimes she'll cool though I'll give her that. The only person I ever had a real problem with was CT but she got blocked.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

I don't mind when people have diff opinions. We all do. I think she favors kaden over kyson, some users don't agree with me at all. Do u see my fighting with them?? Nope. Do u see them fighting with me? No. This chic is a bit extreme. I really don't want to see long ass threads because she decided to quote everyone and disagree with them and talk about her own family. It's irritating.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Here is the thing, I really like (dont attack me lol) kk and baby j and britney and baby. So although I read their threads occasionally, I dont comment that I disagree with a lot. Because I can acknowledge that people dont like them and this is their place to vent, not have to defend their positions/opinions. If I read something I think is really out of line I will comment but if I am the only one with a differing opinion i apologise and move on. If that is the situation with whattheactual, she should stay off jess' thread or not comment. Because its not just that she sometimes has a difference of opinion, she defends literally everything.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

From my perspective, the only thing that was obnoxious was all the people who were telling whattheactual to go away, claiming she was Jess, saying she was up Jess' ass, etc. I didn't mind whattheactual's posts and wouldn't have even noticed if people hadn't responded in this fashion.

I do not understand why she was banned.

Finally, before anyone says I should take my own advice and not express disagreement: that isn't my advice. I think it's fine to express disagreement in a rational way. Actually, I think it's *important* to go against the crowd in some situations. Is a trashy gossip forum one of them? Well no, but discussions are also really boring if everyone has the same opinion, so I'm fine with disagreements on youtuber forums, as well as in response to what I have just written. Go ham.

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

gossipingloser wrote:From my perspective, the only thing that was obnoxious was all the people who were telling whattheactual to go away, claiming she was Jess, saying she was up Jess' ass, etc. I didn't mind whattheactual's posts and wouldn't have even noticed if people hadn't responded in this fashion.

Finally, before anyone says I should take my own advice and not express disagreement: that isn't my advice. I think it's fine to express disagreement in a rational way. Actually, I think it's *important* to go against the crowd in some situations. Is a trashy gossip forum one of them? Well no, but discussions are also really boring if everyone has the same opinion, so I'm fine with disagreements on youtuber forums, as well as in response to what I have just written. Go ham.

Finally someone with some common sense and decency. It's entertainment and gives you a chance for actual discussion and rebuttal, if you let it be friendly. I mean I might of been nasty once here but I never bullied someone off a forum, I chose my place.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

yallstupid wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:From my perspective, the only thing that was obnoxious was all the people who were telling whattheactual to go away, claiming she was Jess, saying she was up Jess' ass, etc. I didn't mind whattheactual's posts and wouldn't have even noticed if people hadn't responded in this fashion.

Finally someone with some common sense and decency. It's entertainment and gives you a chance for actual discussion and rebuttal, if you let it be friendly. I mean I might of been nasty once here but I never bullied someone off a forum, I chose my place.
She doesnt really debate or rebutt though does she. She comes across as you're are irrational because (insert life story here). Its fine for people to disagree, but when you disagree with literally everything said on a forum and pick peoples posts apart, you're going to have issues. And she was only banned for a short period of time (basically a time out to think about her interactions), not forever.

And we were told to bring our frustrations to the boxing ring because she derailed the thread constantly, so we're here, not breaking any rules.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:
And as an aside sent me 2 messages being quite nasty, when I've never called whattheactual a name. So there is that.
I'm only going to say this once. MANY PEOPLE FOE HER BUT WHEN SHE QUOTES EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT JESS WE SEE IT ANYWAY, which DEFEATS THE POINT. Not that hard to understand.

Hang on, who send you nasty messages? whattheactual?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

mommadrama01 wrote:My thought on it is, it's a gossip site, there are going to be differences of opinion. Not every thread in here is constant bashing. A lot of people, for example, in the Cullen and Katie thread don't bash them. Some people like them some people don't and the thread survives. Some people like Jess, some people don't. It's ok to disagree. I like Jess and think a lot of the posts in their are reaching but I also agree with a lot of the posts are funny because she definitely is not perfect. The Jess threads are still my favorite threads to read because, lets face it, even if I like her, her life is a mess LOL

And yet I don't see you in the Jess thread telling people how wrong they are every. single. time. something bad is said about Jess. You see the difference? Plenty people disagree in the Jess thread and yet most people only have a problem with this particular user so it's not that we can't tolerate anything good said about jess. Ffs, right before she got banned, whattheactual felt the need to defend Jess for leaving a sticker on a fruit she gave Lilia. She couldn't let go a single nitpicky comment about a sticker on a fruit against Jess .That really says a lot.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Finally someone with some common sense and decency. It's entertainment and gives you a chance for actual discussion and rebuttal, if you let it be She doesnt really debate or rebutt though does she. She comes across as you're are irrational because (insert life story here). Its fine for people to disagree, but when you disagree with literally everything said on a forum and pick peoples posts apart, you're going to have issues. And she was only banned for a short period of time (basically a time out to think about her interactions), not forever.

And we were told to bring our frustrations to the boxing ring because she derailed the thread constantly, so we're here, not breaking any rules.

Actually you were told to bring your frustrations to the Boxing Ring because you and several others had an issue with a user that was making the thread go off topic constantly. It's not just her that was doing it. Not everything that went wrong in that thread before she was temporarily banned was her fault. No one wants to read 50 pages of her having an opinion that differs from people and then being jumped on and dismissed. Yes this is a discussion forum and a place to "bash" and gossip about YT moms, but it's boring when every single person has the same opinion. There are going to be people there who dislike her less than others. It doesn't make them minions or fans.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

MamaJoAnna wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Finally someone with some common sense and decency. It's entertainment and gives you a chance for actual discussion and rebuttal, if you let it be She doesnt really debate or rebutt though does she. She comes across as you're are irrational because (insert life story here). Its fine for people to disagree, but when you disagree with literally everything said on a forum and pick peoples posts apart, you're going to have issues. And she was only banned for a short period of time (basically a time out to think about her interactions), not forever.

Actually you were told to bring your frustrations to the Boxing Ring because you and several others had an issue with a user that was making the thread go off topic constantly. It's not just her that was doing it. Not everything that went wrong in that thread before she was temporarily banned was her fault. No one wants to read 50 pages of her having an opinion that differs from people and then being jumped on and dismissed. Yes this is a discussion forum and a place to "bash" and gossip about YT moms, but it's boring when every single person has the same opinion. There are going to be people there who dislike her less than others. It doesn't make them minions or fans.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
How long is she banned for? I sure am enjoying the peace and quiet :)
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
yallstupid wrote:

She doesnt really debate or rebutt though does she. She comes across as you're are irrational because (insert life story here). Its fine for people to disagree, but when you disagree with literally everything said on a forum and pick peoples posts apart, you're going to have issues. And she was only banned for a short period of time (basically a time out to think about her interactions), not forever.

Never said don't come here, this is a good place to do it? I said a couple swears maybe said the word bitch (so prob bitching about me sending 'messages' being vulgar) but I still never bullied or fought anyone on the forum, it's annoying. I deal in private messages mostly because no one wants to see fighting unless it's here or pm. She does answer and disagree but before she can discuss it more and debate and she usually gets bitched at so how can you blame her for not getting the chance to that's my point. Who cares if it's for everything (it's not) its boring with everyone agreeing. She got banned because people don't like her not because she did anything wrong. Who cares for how long that's still not fair lol, all these people here got off topic so many times bitching at least she still talked about Jesss.

Return to “Boxing Ring”