Jrgold19 vs. The GabeandJesss Thread Users

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jrgold19 vs. The GabeandJesss Thread Users

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

The gabeandjesss thread just can't get away from the incessant arguing/bickering between jrgold19 and other users because as we all know... Jr is a potato.

Since it has become disruptive to the actual topic, I've started this Boxing Ring for you guys to go at it. Anything goes here except gender/sexual slurs and posting of personal information.

Jr, feel free to comment back to EVERY. SINGLE. COMMENT. Whatsername_, feel free to make a "Best of Jrgold19 compilation post." The use of the insult "potato," "turnip," or any other vegetable is completely allowed and encouraged. Memes and gifs, too.

Have at it!!
whatsername_

Re: Jrgold19 vs. The GabeandJesss Thread Users

Unread post by whatsername_ »

She won't, this is BULLYING. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Cue the turnip tears. ;)
whatsername_

Hey, JR.
I love how you think it's okay to slut shame people for having "multiple sex partners" when Jess is a consenting adult who is allowed to have sex, but when someone calls you a potato or another vegetable you claim it's bullying.
I call it how I see it and right now, you look like a baby red with all with all the whining you do.

We don't hold hands and sing kumbaya around here.
Don't shit on other people's opinions, and claim yours as fact.

I'm waiting for your stupid meme response that calls me something like a "basic bitch". That, or the repsonse where you claim you're going to delete your account - which of course, you'll never follow through with.
Get in here and take your tongue lashing like the potato you are.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

It's driving me nuts that now there's a forum for all of her shit and she continues to drag it through the Jess thread. Just move your shit over here!

I swear, the irony of 'I am allowed to talk anywhere I want' when there's a specific thread just for you... because people are annoyed at you clogging up the Jess thread... just...I can't even... potato.
whatsername_

fortwendy wrote:It's driving me nuts that now there's a forum for all of her shit and she continues to drag it through the Jess thread. Just move your shit over here!

I swear, the irony of 'I am allowed to talk anywhere I want' when there's a specific thread just for you... because people are annoyed at you clogging up the Jess thread... just...I can't even... potato.
Welcome to the dark side.
Please enjoy this complimentary dancing potato.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Hmm im supposed to take it elsewhere but in the jess thread when people were talking about natalies job and people wanted to talk about jess we said take it somewhere else and you wouldnt?!? 1 thing for you lot and another for me. and your so childish making a thread about me it shows your immaturity to make a thread just to talk shit about me like you are doing above. if you dont like me just ignore me, no need to make a nasty thread about someone!
jrgold19

jrgold19 wrote:Hmm im supposed to take it elsewhere but in the jess thread when people were talking about natalies job and people wanted to talk about jess we said take it somewhere else and you wouldnt?!? 1 thing for you lot and another for me. and your so childish making a thread about me it shows your immaturity to make a thread just to talk shit about me like you are doing above. if you dont like me just ignore me and dont reply to my comments in the first place which arent directed at you, no need to make a nasty thread about someone!
jrgold19

jrgold19

Hmm im supposed to take it elsewhere but in the jess thread when people were talking about natalies job and people wanted to talk about jess we said take it somewhere else and you wouldnt?!? 1 thing for you lot and another for me. and your so childish making a thread about me it shows your immaturity to make a thread just to talk shit about me like you are doing above. if you dont like me just ignore me and dont reply to my comments in the first place which arent directed at you, no need to make a nasty thread about someone![/quote][/quote]
jrgold19

ffs stupid thing wont edit properly.
jrgold19

Ohhh, no boxing with moderators huh, anonymous source? so your allowed to say shit and bully me and im not allowed to say it back to you because your a moderator?! oh yeah well thats fair....
whatsername_

Yeah, it is fair. And what you're currently doing is considered flaming.

Your comments are free game. They're not directed to anyone in particular. People are allowed to comment when you say stupid shit.
Get over yourself, princess.

If you don't want people responding to you, stop commenting. You make this big and bad front like no one can challenge your opinions, when guess what, I fucking can and I will.
I don't care if you're talking to me or not, if you say something stupid as fuck, I'm gonna comment.
jrgold19

whatsername_ wrote:Yeah, it is fair. And what you're currently doing is considered flaming.

Your comments are free game. They're not directed to anyone in particular. People are allowed to comment when you say stupid shit.

If you don't want people responding to you, stop commenting. You make this big and bad front like no one can challenge your opinions, when guess what, I fucking can and I will.
I don't care if you're talking to me or not, if you say something stupid as fuck, I'm gonna comment.
No darling its not fair, bullying someone when they are not allowed to defend themselves. seriously grow up, your a nasty bunch of people. bye bye i wont be coming back thats for good so u can bitch all you want, your all making yourself look really pathetic bullying someone who you dont know and who doesnt decide to put their life all over the internet, this website is called yt momma drama.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

Natalie is related to the Jess topic, you and your nonsense are not. Also there is a thread for Natalie but as they are part of the same story it is going to mesh together sometimes. Jr you would argue with a tree stump if it could talk back.

As a human bei...potato you have this amazing ability to ignore things you don't agree with. You can look right past it. I promise it is not your civil duty to try and change everyones opinion that differs from yours.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

jrgold19

Oh and this is my last comment, since your a moderator anonymous source delete myaccount please. bye
whatsername_

jrgold19 wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:Yeah, it is fair. And what you're currently doing is considered flaming.

No darling its not fair, bullying someone when they are not allowed to defend themselves. seriously grow up, your a nasty bunch of people. bye bye i wont be coming back thats for good so u can bitch all you want, your all making yourself look really pathetic bullying someone who you dont know and who doesnt decide to put their life all over the internet, this website is called yt momma drama.

Yeah. And you're a potato. Bye.
whatsername_

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Sweet dreams little potato. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

How does she even remember to breathe?
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

jrgold19 wrote:Oh and this is my last comment, since your a moderator anonymous source delete myaccount please. bye
Deactivated it for you. Sorry it had to go down like this.

Return to “Boxing Ring”