Everyone Vs. Everyone.

Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Everyone Vs. Everyone.

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

I have noticed in recent weeks that the amount of gossiper vs gossiper cat fighting has being rising at a pretty fast rate. I think it could be due to the following reasons:

1) People being delicate little flowers. We are all mostly (I hope) grown ass women who -should- be able to control their emotions. I would hope that by this stage in life you have learned the ability to MOVE THE FUCK ON from something you don't like. Someone says something that hurts your butt a little bit? Don't derail a thread and have a meltdown about it! Ignore it, foe the person if its a common issue, PM them, make a thread here and direct people to it, or just do fucking nothing because it's the internet and who really gives a shit anyways. If you are losing sleep over someones comment here, maybe you need to have a vacation or something.

2) People trying to censor/boss other people. I have noticed recently a few people like to try and tell people what they can and cannot say. You may say I am doing the same thing in point 1, however the point of this site is to gossip about the idiots on Youtube...not each other. People are so quick to jump on someone who they don't agree with and make it known that they don't agree with that person instead of simply a) stating your own opinion instead b) ignoring it/laughing to yourself about it. None of us are winning moral goddess of the year, we are all here for the same purpose. Not everyone is going to have the same judgement when posting. Not everyone is going to see the same thing in a video or instagram post. That is totally OKAY, please do not loose your shit over the opinion of someone else, again...it's the internet, who gives a shit. If someone is breaking a posting rule, just report them. You don't have to make a big song and dance and take up 4 pages of a thread. It's really easy.

3) Clearly we all have a knack for disliking people we don't even know, that's why we are all here right? Well for the most part we don't know each other either, yet with 1 or 2 posts we quickly decide if this person is going to be friend of foe without knowing ANYTHING. Not only that but if someone posts something and you don't agree with then the battle never ends, it travels from post to post, thread to thread and people are being bullied right out of here! By definition and what we do here, we are ALL bullies. If you happen to not like one of your fellow bullies, just foe them. Don't follow them around making snarky remarks on all their posts or cause a lynch mob, we have enough people to talk about and dislike on Youtube. I personally have about 15 people on my foe list because I just generally don't agree with them and they are usually just shit-posting anyways. I can choose to see what they say if I am curious or I can just skip right past it because after all I don't care for them that much. It's easy, it's effective. I promise.

I guess my whole point is just pipe the fuck down, if someone is bothering you that much, deal with it on your own time. Don't make people read posts and posts about how you "feel" because chances are the person doesn't care and neither do many others.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Everyone Vs. Everyone.

Unread post by blackbetty »

*slow clap*

And enough with the social justice, people. E. Nough.
#FreeBen
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I have to agree with all of this. The fucking grammar thing was too much and too far. Just...enough is freaking enough.
holdontilmay
TROLL
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by holdontilmay »

You mean you can show me the mute? Right, I read that in your precious rules. I get muted twice before being banned. Again, abuse of power banning people before any other actions are taken. You are taking this way to personally and are thinking way to highly of yourself as a mod. Again, if the mods didn't try to control the posters every thought and opinion this would be much more enjoyable. The one time I try to voice an opinion I get bashed and people jump down my throat. I've seen it happen to many others who aren't the top dogs here. Its like only 5 people are allowed to post or else you get bitched at for having an opinion. If people and moderators were a bit more accepting of others opinions this wouldn't be so bad, and you continuously saying the same thing only proves that you aren't even comprehending what I'm saying. You keep saying "its my job, blah blah blah." But ever think about how the people who participate in this site feel about how you all handle problems? There are right and wrong ways to say things to people and being all power struck sayings your its my job listen to me, I control this site bullshit doesn't help the case here. Some people can't handle having power over people, it gets to their head and they think they can control the people below them and hunny you are one of those sadly. If your job here is to help, why don't you help by fixing the issue not adding to it?
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!

Return to “Boxing Ring”