BostonGirl17: just a kid

Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! This forum has it's own set of rules. We've created this forum to minimize the arguing that occurs in the regular forums. If you are called out, it is up to you whether or not you respond. The only rules for this forum are...
1. No racial or gender/sexual slurs.
2. No posting of personal information (address, phone number, etc).
3. No flaming or "boxing" with Admin or Moddies.

Unless one of the rules have been broken, reports made about posts in this forum will be ignored.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BostonGirl17: just a kid

Post by BostonGirl17 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:33 pm

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Boston, if you are SERIOUS about wanting to get help and you need someone to talk to, you can PM me and I will give you my email address. I am older than you and have experience with some of the issues you have discussed. I only ask that you be 100% HONEST with me. NO BULLSHIT- and I am very thorough when I verify what people tell me. I am happy to take time out of my day to listen to you if you genuinely need it, but if you tell me one lie or think it's cute to waste my time I will rescind that offer immediately.
that is very very sweet of you, I have a psychologist and therepist already, I just really feel disgusted with myself . I don't wanna bother you. but again thank you!!!!
:HK: :jerry:
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Boston, if you did truly cut yourself and/or have suicidal thoughts... I advise you to leave this site now and concentrate on your personal issues. This site is obviously too much for you and is a trigger for this detrimental behavior.

You need to contact your therapist, psychologist and anyone else who works in the mental health field.

As HOK posted above, I would also be more than willing to help and listen provided that you are being honest.
#StayPuffy
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Post by BostonGirl17 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Kryptonite wrote:Boston, if you did truly cut yourself and/or have suicidal thoughts... I advise you to leave this site now and concentrate on your personal issues. This site is obviously too much for you and is a trigger for this detrimental behavior.

You need to contact your therapist, psychologist and anyone else who works in the mental health field.

As HOK posted above, I would also be more than willing to help and listen provided that you are being honest.
thank you! In all honestly I d know what happened everything kinda spiraled outta control, I see both my therepist tomorrow at school and then my psychiatrist (she provides my meds) tomorrow afternoon, again thank you so much, im so so so sorry for causing such a mess
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Okay, I'm gonna remove you now, this isn't the healthiest place for you to be in your state of mind. I really hope you do take the help you're offered and you now get that we don't all hate you, it was the behavior, not the person. Keep that in mind. We're rooting for ya.

-betty
#FreeBen
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Post by BostonGirl17 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:11 pm

blackbettybamf wrote:Okay, I'm gonna remove you now, this isn't the healthiest place for you to be in your state of mind. I really hope you do take the help you're offered and you now get that we don't all hate you, it was the behavior, not the person. Keep that in mind. We're rooting for ya.

-betty
thank you!!!! I definitely need to get into a better state of mind, again thank you xoxo
EleanorRigby
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by EleanorRigby » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 pm

That's all I have to say
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Post by eliza0609 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Boston, do you want to be ripped apart on here? When you irritate people and say the stuff you do, don't expect everyone to not take this opportunity to say something. When you were claiming that Chris attacked you for no reason, we all felt so bad and were on your side, that was until we found out you had said something and given him a reason to be angry. I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but you can't claim to be as innocent as you tried to. You're giving us younger members a bad rep, and I think you need to get off this site and grow up a little. Best of luck to you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blackbetty » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:08 pm

eliza0609 wrote:Boston, do you want to be ripped apart on here? When you irritate people and say the stuff you do, don't expect everyone to not take this opportunity to say something. When you were claiming that Chris attacked you for no reason, we all felt so bad and were on your side, that was until we found out you had said something and given him a reason to be angry. I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but you can't claim to be as innocent as you tried to. You're giving us younger members a bad rep, and I think you need to get off this site and grow up a little. Best of luck to you.
She's banned. No worries. Hopefully she gets some help.
#FreeBen
HelloHolaHallo

Post by HelloHolaHallo » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:36 am

Whoa I just read all of this.....

Return to “Boxing Ring”