Holdontilmay vs ????

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Holdontilmay vs ????

Unread post by blackbetty »

Kryptonite wrote:
holdontilmay wrote:If you are going to allow people to post legal info here don't bitch and complain when crazies go and post it on social media. Plain and simple. Either stop it at the source or don't complain. You have the power to not allow legal matter here but refuse to change that. Sorry I think a forum should not allow legal information. Wow. The morals of you all are so fucked up
Well, that is once again your opinion but most of us do realize that there is a difference. We don't bitch and complain, we advise against it and explain our reasoning and then proceed to tell them that they are free to do what they want because we don't control them. It's not like we're hunting users down and banning them for posting on social media. We would have to become the FBI for that...

As for your posts being irrelevant, I do not know how I can explain this... The difference is that your posts were about you and your feelings when everyone else was talking about Jessica. You were told multiple times to privately message moderators to further discuss the issue at hand. I would have been happy to discuss the issue in private, provided that you would have eventually accepted my answer. I am sure Betty would have been just as helpful had you done the same to her
She just wants to attack me. I gave her the same info, she just approached me with attitude and is mad she got it in return. She's been flipping out since I pointed out that the boxing ring is not for boxing with moderators.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

holdontilmay wrote:Yes we all know its a public record but with a forum with so many god damn rules that should be one. This is a gossip forum not a "let's post all the legal document I can" forum. Some things should be left off of here. Not once did I try to tell you how to do your job or whatever. I did however suggest something new but immediately was told my opinion was irrelevant. You really need to learn people skills if you are going to be a mod as your "job" you are really lacking in problem solving
You suggested something new. That idea was rejected. You're still mad about it. What are you asking us to do? Are you going to continue to be mad about this until we do it your way? The forum has rules already in place. They are working just fine. We aren't going to change the rule to appease one person.

I feel like there is no way to make you happy here.
#FreeBen
holdontilmay
TROLL
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by holdontilmay »

Betty I'm not going to respect you because you were a cunt to me from the get go. LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE. I'm NEVER going to respect you as a mod because all you care about is being right and not helping the situation. I like how you think I'm out to get you, oh poor you. No had it have been any other mod who was ridiculously rude to be I'd done the same.
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
holdontilmay
TROLL

blackbettybamf wrote:
holdontilmay wrote:Yes we all know its a public record but with a forum with so many god damn rules that should be one. This is a gossip forum not a "let's post all the legal document I can" forum. Some things should be left off of here. Not once did I try to tell you how to do your job or whatever. I did however suggest something new but immediately was told my opinion was irrelevant. You really need to learn people skills if you are going to be a mod as your "job" you are really lacking in problem solving
You suggested something new. That idea was rejected. You're still mad about it. What are you asking us to do? Are you going to continue to be mad about this until we do it your way? The forum has rules already in place. They are working just fine. We aren't going to change the rule to appease one person.

MY SUGGESTION WAS NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED. WHAT IS THE POINT OF A COMMUNITY IF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE MEMBERS THOUGHTS? IF YOU HAD APPROACHED THIS IN A MATURE WAY WITH A LOGICAL REASON WHY NOT THIS WOULD BE DIFFERENT
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

holdontilmay wrote:Betty I'm not going to respect you because you were a c*nt to me from the get go. LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE. I'm NEVER going to respect you as a mod because all you care about is being right and not helping the situation. I like how you think I'm out to get you, oh poor you. No had it have been any other mod who was ridiculously rude to be I'd done the same.
Your first post called the mods "power hungry assholes." My response was polite until "get the fuck over it." GET. OVER. IT. You are still freaking out about something that happened probably a week ago. I was no more a "cunt" to you than you were to me. I don't care if you respect me. I don't need validation from you. I don't have to be here having this conversation with you. I could've just jumped straight to the consequences of breaking the rules, but I decided to hear you out and try to figure out what your deal is so we could reach some sort of solution that would make you happy but it is now clear to me that you won't be happy no matter what we do for you.
#FreeBen
holdontilmay
TROLL

Did I specificly say you are a power hungry asshole in that post? I don't recall saying betty or any other name in that post. You choose to make that all about you. I posted there to get feed back from other members who may have had a similar situation, but clearly you just ban them so no ones can spill the beans of how things are run here. THAT POST WAS NOT ABOUT YOU. Honestly I didn't even know who mods were before this thread and I really couldn't care less. You are no better than I am. In my opinion, you should be domoted from a mod from your ridiculously immature way of handling someone not agreeing with you. Will that happen? Probably not cause clearly mods do no wrong here. I really don't care. I only come on here in between my classes or in break at work. I'm sorry I don't revolve my life around a pety gossip site. This really doesn't phase me at all. Although, its obviously under your skin. Maybe you should get thicker skin, hun.
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

holdontilmay wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:

MY SUGGESTION WAS NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED. WHAT IS THE POINT OF A COMMUNITY IF THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE MEMBERS THOUGHTS? IF YOU HAD APPROACHED THIS IN A MATURE WAY WITH A LOGICAL REASON WHY NOT THIS WOULD BE DIFFERENT
Our job as mods is to enforce the existing rules. Not make the rules. We aren't going to go to the person we report to to get the rule changed for the opinion of one person. I have been logical and I have been more mature than you have in dealing with you today. I don't know how many different ways to give you the same answer. What do you want?
#FreeBen
holdontilmay
TROLL

If you think the way you were is mature you must be 12 or something. You are extremely childish(I.e. "she's out to attack me"). Nothing about anything you have said has been mature and you did not initially reply to me in a logical way. Again, are you even reading anything I'm posting here? You make yourself look really illiterate by just saying the same pointless irrelevant shit over and over. Your post are irrelevent, a mod better come quick and give you a warning... Ohh wait you do no wrong. Darn I forgot
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
holdontilmay
TROLL

The solution I want is for member suggestions to be considered and idk talked about between mods on if that is a logical solution and if so act upon it. Another solution would to not jump on member who have different opinions (not just me, I've seen it happen to others). Maybe make a thread so members can discuss problems they have with moderators and how things were handled. Just telling someone they are wrong doesn't help anything
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

holdontilmay wrote:Did I specificly say you are a power hungry asshole in that post? I don't recall saying betty or any other name in that post. You choose to make that all about you. I posted there to get feed back from other members who may have had a similar situation, but clearly you just ban them so no ones can spill the beans of how things are run here. THAT POST WAS NOT ABOUT YOU. Honestly I didn't even know who mods were before this thread and I really couldn't care less. You are no better than I am. In my opinion, you should be domoted from a mod from your ridiculously immature way of handling someone not agreeing with you. Will that happen? Probably not cause clearly mods do no wrong here. I really don't care. I only come on here in between my classes or in break at work. I'm sorry I don't revolve my life around a pety gossip site. This really doesn't phase me at all. Although, its obviously under your skin. Maybe you should get thicker skin, hun.

I didn't say you were talking about me. You said the moderators. As a mod, I responded.

You sound awfully phased with all your angry posts and caps lock. I'm really doing you a favor by even listening to your crap on here as boxing with the mods is against the rules but both Kryptonite and I have been here trying to figure out what we can do to make you happy. I don't have to put up with this shit. I am genuinely interested in hearing you out on your issues and what we can do to help you. So far all you can give me is that we need to remove the legal documents. Not happening. What else can we do for you?

As for the boxing ring people who were banned. I did ban Boston. She made suicide threats and caused a lot of havoc. I directed her to help. She thanked me, agreed to the ban. Kryptonite and I have discussed this and if at some point when Boston is in a better mental state and a happier place in her life, we would welcome her back with open arms. I banned her account, not her IP.

As for jr, I didn't ban her and she was banned either while I was sleeping or busy with my children so I can't give you an answer on that.

The only other person on the boxing ring I can think of that has been banned is lfo3. She was banned before I was made a moderator so I can't speak to that either.

What else can I help you with today?
#FreeBen
holdontilmay
TROLL

Kryptonite wrote:
holdontilmay wrote:If you think the way you were is mature you must be 12 or something. You are extremely childish(I.e. "she's out to attack me"). Nothing about anything you have said has been mature and you did not initially reply to me in a logical way. Again, are you even reading anything I'm posting here? You make yourself look really illiterate by just saying the same pointless irrelevant shit over and over. Your post are irrelevent, a mod better come quick and give you a warning... Ohh wait you do no wrong. Darn I forgot
Okay. We're on a never-ending merry-go-round here. The issue has no longer become privacy, it's now about you and the moderators, particularly Betty.

Answer this: Do you want to be here or not? If you stay, can you conduct yourself appropriately?
There would be no problem with betty if she didn't take my post personal to begin with. Not my fail she felt I had some personal issue with her when it had nothing to do with her
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
holdontilmay
TROLL

blackbettybamf wrote:
holdontilmay wrote:Did I specificly say you are a power hungry asshole in that post? I don't recall saying betty or any other name in that post. You choose to make that all about you. I posted there to get feed back from other members who may have had a similar situation, but clearly you just ban them so no ones can spill the beans of how things are run here. THAT POST WAS NOT ABOUT YOU. Honestly I didn't even know who mods were before this thread and I really couldn't care less. You are no better than I am. In my opinion, you should be domoted from a mod from your ridiculously immature way of handling someone not agreeing with you. Will that happen? Probably not cause clearly mods do no wrong here. I really don't care. I only come on here in between my classes or in break at work. I'm sorry I don't revolve my life around a pety gossip site. This really doesn't phase me at all. Although, its obviously under your skin. Maybe you should get thicker skin, hun.

I didn't say you were talking about me. You said the moderators. As a mod, I responded.

You sound awfully phased with all your angry posts and caps lock. I'm really doing you a favor by even listening to your crap on here as boxing with the mods is against the rules but both Kryptonite and I have been here trying to figure out what we can do to make you happy. I don't have to put up with this shit. I am genuinely interested in hearing you out on your issues and what we can do to help you. So far all you can give me is that we need to remove the legal documents. Not happening. What else can we do for you?

As for the boxing ring people who were banned. I did ban Boston. She made suicide threats and caused a lot of havoc. I directed her to help. She thanked me, agreed to the ban. Kryptonite and I have discussed this and if at some point when Boston is in a better mental state and a happier place in her life, we would welcome her back with open arms. I banned her account, not her IP.

As for jr, I didn't ban her and she was banned either while I was sleeping or busy with my children so I can't give you an answer on that.

The only other person on the boxing ring I can think of that has been banned is lfo3. She was banned before I was made a moderator so I can't speak to that either.

What else can I help you with today?
Betty, I will no longer respond to you until you gain some maturity. Until then your post will be ignored.
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is clearly going nowhere. I'm putting my kids to bed. Anyone wanna give their two cents before I mute her? I want to give her a chance to defend herself before she can't.
#FreeBen
holdontilmay
TROLL

Betty, I've looked through other box thread. You do this to every thread on here. Literally the same thing over and over yet you are so mature *eye roll* you thrive off of muting and banning people don't you? It really fuels the fire in your heart? Make you feel like a bad ass? You clearly dotn learn, maybe you are the potato of this site. You have no reading comprehension at all.
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
holdontilmay
TROLL

@kyptonite I posted on here some suggestion of solutions. I'm assuming they will be ignored too just like everything else but so be it. I tried to make this place better for members. I've noticed on several pages moderators harassing members and being extremely rude (I think they are older posts) but how is a mod allowed to do that to members? Is there no rules as to what a mod can do? There needs to be boundaries, if there is none
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
holdontilmay
TROLL

I've seen great immaturity in betty and in my opinion needs to be demoted from moderator. She has no people skills, cannot communicate logically, no problem solving skills, only tells the members they are wrong, has in the past harassed members, continuously makes threads to bash members, and threatens people with her power. I though to be a mod you had to have maturity and be helpful to members not the opposite. Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of moderator but that seems to be plenty of reason to be demoted and/or banned from being a mod again.
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
holdontilmay
TROLL

blackbettybamf wrote:This is clearly going nowhere. I'm putting my kids to bed. Anyone wanna give their two cents before I mute her? I want to give her a chance to defend herself before she can't.
It actually would be if you would read and comprehend what I'm saying to you, potato. I posted several potential solutions but were ignored because you can focus on anything but yourself
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Will you guys please just ban her? You shouldn't take this from her anyways. No one agrees with her. And she sounds like she's getting a little too invested in this argument.
holdontilmay
TROLL

Alyshaxx wrote:Will you guys please just ban her? You shouldn't take this from her anyways. No one agrees with her. And she sounds like she's getting a little too invested in this argument.
Go away potato. You apparently can't comprehend anything either.
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Forget the mute. You've had enough chances. Goodbye holdontilmay.
#FreeBen

Return to “Boxing Ring”