MikeJones

Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MikeJones

Unread post by Queenie135 »

You proved my point MJ. How hard is it, truly, to be mature when someone says something you disagree with? Even if it's false. If you're my age, act like it.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Your sister 'fell out' of your Mum? Classy, real classy.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

Come play with the big girls when you've put shit in your shoes and grown up.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mikejones wrote:
SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:Okay, I'll say what I think. It annoys me to hell and back that you think youre an expert on childcare and know everything because you 'babysit' your 1 year old brother. It doesn't.

You also need to chill with the postings. I get it you want to say shit but CHILL OUT!!
What the fuck are you talking about? When did I say I babysit my brother? I don't have a one year old sibling, shut the fuck up. I've been raising my sister since she was born and she's almost nine months. So yeah, I fucking DO know about childcare. Fuck off
This is the main thing that drives me crazy. When someone says something you don't agree with you resort to using a million cuss words to get your point across.
happymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by happymommy »

mikejones wrote:Watching my sister is hardly babysitting since I have her all damn day and night since the day she fell out of my mother. She's basically my child, don't down play what I do. It's not even watch, I'm raising her.
So you're raising a kid and still have time to post a million times a day on this site? You need to calm down, there's no need to get all upset. And take some of these advices not to be such a bitch all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8-) 8-) 8-)
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

(Long day at work so I'll reply to all with a big post. Freaking sleepy) I don't post much anymore, honestly. Oh, my dad is dead. We've only given her milk when we forgot her formula these two times. At least it wasn't filled with nesquik.

SOTB: *inserts kanye shrug*
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

mikejones wrote:(Long day at work so I'll reply to all with a big post. Freaking sleepy) I don't post much anymore, honestly. Oh, my dad is dead. We've only given her milk when we forgot her formula these two times. At least it wasn't filled with nesquik.

SOTB: *inserts kanye shrug*
Honestly then, that's not a big deal. But you didn't say that in your post about giving babies milk. So why didn't you say that in your original post about it. Instead of leaving that detail out.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't think milk it's a big deal. And it's not like she drinks it everyday. Oh, it was watered down too.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

#FreeBen
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

This just shows you what an IDIOT YOU FUCKING ARE!!!! BABY CANT HAVE WATER!!!
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

SOTB: have a fucking seat. Like I fucking said you literal fucking twat SHE ONLY HAD IT LIKE THREE TIMES AT MOST. We always boiled her water. Thanks for being so invested in my families life, would you like a fucking post card?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:
mikejones wrote:I don't think milk it's a big deal. And it's not like she drinks it everyday. Oh, it was watered down too.
Watered.Down.Milk.

Are you real? Are you a conspiracy?
You've never lived in the struggle? When my mom lost her job this one time we had watered the milk. Last longer
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikejones wrote:SOTB: have a fucking seat. Like I fucking said you literal fucking twat SHE ONLY HAD IT LIKE THREE TIMES AT MOST. We always boiled her water. Thanks for being so invested in my families life, would you like a fucking post card?
chill out. If you didn't want your family's life talked about you should have brought it up acting like your family is better than others.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Don't want your family talked about? Don't talk about them. Simple. You've met everyone and felt the heat, you think their bad? Sweetie most will tell you I'm a true bitch. Come on. I don't sit.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wasn't going to touch this argument but I'm just going to say that babies under one-year-old should not ever have milk because they can't properly digest it and it can be tough on their kidneys.

Also it is literally possible to kill a baby by diluting their breast milk/formula/whatever substitute you're going with. There was a case of it in the news about two months ago.
#FreeBen
Gandalf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gandalf »

This is going to bother me. Whoever said babies can't have water. I know at 6 months it is safe. It's often what formula users give babies to cool them down with a reasonable amount. What you're thinking of is that it shouldn't be overused when using it to feed the baby.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Babies 6mos to a year can have 1-3 oz of water.

Doesn't negate the fact that babies under 12 months shouldn't have cows milk either.
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, if I remember correctly when the milk argument came up, Mike was angry because she felt like people were criticizing her mother for making that decision. But if she is practically raising the kids then why would it be on the mom?
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not even trying to bash on Mike I'm just trying to make a point about the discussion at hand .
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:Also, if I remember correctly when the milk argument came up, Mike was angry because she felt like people were criticizing her mother for making that decision. But if she is practically raising the kids then why would it be on the mom?
Maybe that's why she got so defensive. She took it as she was being bashed for it and just said her mom did it

Return to “Boxing Ring”