Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SpaceKitty vs Everyone

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Queenie135 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:Uh okay woah.
I'll be the first to admit that I've been a total asshat as of late in the DB thread. There were a select couple of people who came out of literally nowhere completely disagreeing with everyone. And some of the stuff that was being brought up was old news, and it was frustrating...to me at least...reading essays in rebuttal of something said days ago that had no relevance to the moving thread.
I've pissed off a ton of people, clearly, and for that I apologize and feel slightly stupid for how immature I was behaving. So if I targeted any of you specifically in my tirade, I'm sorry.
But to go out of you way to post in here targeting Space Kitty is kind of absurd. I keep reading "maturity this" and "your age shows" and "you couldn't drop anything because you're immature" and yet here we all are! LOL.
The thread moved along very nicely since Bryan did a nice thing today, and we had moved on! What was the point of this....?

To specifically target Space Kitty, and to add me in at the end, is probably the farthest thing from mature I've seen yet. I have never had a problem with anyone up until recently, and I just get annoying minion vibes from said person....TBH I have no issues with any of YOU, it's the new sketchy defender I don't particularly enjoy.
But again. I truly apologize for irritating any of you - but take a hard look at this right now. THIS was useless. THIS was mean. THIS was to solely be mean to Space Kitty. And none of that speaks volumes about any of you.

Just remember: We're all here in a gossip site. Nothing about this site is mature. But we're all here for the same reason: we hate the lumps. Let's get back to that, and let the past be the past.
The boxing ring is here for a reason and it's to vent about people. From what I've seen, you were added at the end because you tend to stick up for Spacekitty and :o here you are as well.
I was directed here through a PM. I honestly had no idea this was a thing.
But I said my piece. I apologized for pissing you all off. Never my intentions. I can admit I'm a dick head sometimes.
I just think spewing maturity by starting a thread to solely piss on someone is a bit hypocritical.

Eh, I'm not on this site to engage in a fight with you all. I'm here to troll the DBs and laugh along with all of you.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SpaceKitty vs Everyone

Unread post by spacekitty »

People can have friends on here, cats-or-die happens to be one of mine. If people can make threads to talk shit on specific people (such as this one made by Alysha, or any of the YT mommy ones in general of course), then anyone can also come in and defend anyone they want. Of course it is the same as people defending a YTer. The only difference is you can't be a minion for another user. On either side it gets tiring to see. I only pointed out for the first time today that I think sapphiretrinity defends Bryan (specifically) more than most of us. Also if she (cats or die) didn't want to come here and stick up for me, she didn't have to.
I also want to point out when it all happened I told people if they have an issue they could always PM me and not fill the thread with BS on me. But no one did, and that isn't up on me. I did not keep the conversation up and running on me, everyone who kept me in their posts did. IMO, I never did anything bad enough to be a major issue or whatever I may be. If someone not being "mature enough" for all is such a problem, handle it. There is a lot of shit to be said around here. But the fact me jokingly mentioning I don't want to share a birthday with Finley, which I later pointed out I don't want to come online to have to hear and discuss Missy labor guesses and what not, is some kind of "shit storm starter" then that's pretty pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queenie135 »

I'm just going to say, making a separate thread in the APPROPRIATE section is not immature. By Alyshaxx bringing her issues with you here, Spacekitty, she was preventing the DB thread from being about you or arguments.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

SK, are you secretly AnonymousSource?

Asking for a friend.
#FreeBen
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Queenie135 wrote:I'm just going to say, making a separate thread in the APPROPRIATE section is not immature. By Alyshaxx bringing her issues with you here, Spacekitty, she was preventing the DB thread from being about you or arguments.
The thread doesn't even talk about me anymore, and like I said, *I* tried to end it early on. If people want to ignore it and fight over me there when I'm not, take it up with them. I stopped replying not so long after. That's not on me, so don't treat it as it is. And if people have supposedly ALWAYS had an issue, you can also foe me so you don't have to see how "immature" I am.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbetty wrote:SK, are you secretly AnonymousSource?

Asking for a friend.
I don't know who that is either, I saw maybe 3 of their posts lol. I only remember people I consider the regular posters in the threads I follow.

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

The thing with foeing you is, we'd only see 1/4 of the posts...
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizyfignewton wrote:The thing with foeing you is, we'd only see 1/4 of the posts...
That's your own issue if you don't want to then, if they are so immature you can't possibly be missing much!

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Okay :)
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Bottom line the DB topic turned into a "you can't sit here club". They harass and try to bully people off the thread. We should count how many times the word minion has been thrown around in recent weeks.

Newsflash you don't own that particular part of this website so stop acting like it. So you don't like the way somebody types out a reply...that means they are not allowed to post? So you discuss something a few weeks ago that means other people aren't allowed to bring that up if it's relevant to them and other posters?

None of you are mods you don't have the right to tell people what we can and cannot discuss. You have been rude to countless people and bring a bad vibe to this website. I don't care how old any of you are that's not the problem. The issue is you think you own the place and come off ignorant.

I for one just want to join the damn conversation without being harassed or watching somebody else be. No one's ever discussing B&M because some shit storm is happening. Not that the mods haven't been doing a good job because they have. Also I'm not generalizing everybody I think we all know who the select few are on that particular topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

If you all can't handle the fact that there's going to be conflict between users you need to get off the Internet. If you're scared to post that's on you, no one else. And I'm telling you right now this site has not changed. It's exactly the same as it was when I first started reading here. Except now it's different people telling everyone they're dumbasses.

You can't be afraid to post because of other users. I used to be. Guess what happened? I got the fuck over it. Act like a dumbass and you will be treated as such. We can do our best to avoid it fighting but it's going to happen.

No, we aren't mods? So no one has to listen to us. So fucking don't. Obviously space kitty plans to carry on acting like an actual 8 year old than fine, more power to her. But we have every right to have our opinions on that as well.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Bottom line the DB topic turned into a "you can't sit here club". They harass and try to bully people off the thread. We should count how many times the word minion has been thrown around in recent weeks.

Newsflash you don't own that particular part of this website so stop acting like it. So you don't like the way somebody types out a reply...that means they are not allowed to post? So you discuss something a few weeks ago that means other people aren't allowed to bring that up if it's relevant to them and other posters?

None of you are mods you don't have the right to tell people what we can and cannot discuss. You have been rude to countless people and bring a bad vibe to this website. I don't care how old any of you are that's not the problem. The issue is you think you own the place and come off ignorant.

I for one just want to join the damn conversation without being harassed or watching somebody else be. No one's ever discussing B&M because some shit storm is happening. Not that the mods haven't been doing a good job because they have. Also I'm not generalizing everybody I think we all know who the select few are on that particular topic.

I actually posted a pic of that quote lol, but again, as a joke. If people don't take it that way, that's fine. I did, and I posted it so I know my intention.
Minion isn't a bully term. I always took minion as "you come off as you like them a lot" and yes I said one of your posts sounded that way to me in the last thread. Besides that we have never interacted and I don't think you are one.
I've been rude as of yesterday because I got sick of people telling me I'm immature because I'm not going to change that, I go to school all day and I'm with people who actually are immature. The way I "talk" on a gossip site doesn't make me immature. I told 2 people to fuck off since yesterday, just because I got annoyed with it lol. I'm not a vlogger, and no one sees the "12 minutes of my life" like people use to defend DB. Besides yesterday, I couldn't tell you a time I targeted anyone over anything.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

cats-or-die wrote:Uh okay woah.
I'll be the first to admit that I've been a total asshat as of late in the DB thread. There were a select couple of people who came out of literally nowhere completely disagreeing with everyone. And some of the stuff that was being brought up was old news, and it was frustrating...to me at least...reading essays in rebuttal of something said days ago that had no relevance to the moving thread.
I've pissed off a ton of people, clearly, and for that I apologize and feel slightly stupid for how immature I was behaving. So if I targeted any of you specifically in my tirade, I'm sorry.
But to go out of you way to post in here targeting Space Kitty is kind of absurd. I keep reading "maturity this" and "your age shows" and "you couldn't drop anything because you're immature" and yet here we all are! LOL.
The thread moved along very nicely since Bryan did a nice thing today, and we had moved on! What was the point of this....?

To specifically target Space Kitty, and to add me in at the end, is probably the farthest thing from mature I've seen yet. I have never had a problem with anyone up until recently, and I just get annoying minion vibes from said person....TBH I have no issues with any of YOU, it's the new sketchy defender I don't particularly enjoy.
But again. I truly apologize for irritating any of you - but take a hard look at this right now. THIS was useless. THIS was mean. THIS was to solely be mean to Space Kitty. And none of that speaks volumes about any of you.

Just remember: We're all here in a gossip site. Nothing about this site is mature. But we're all here for the same reason: we hate the lumps. Let's get back to that, and let the past be the past.
Well said!
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Also just so you all know, someone isn't a "veteran user" or an OG just because they have a high post count.

Do the math of when their profile was created. If their account was created less than a year ago and they have 1000+ posts be weary. Because it usually means they reply to EVERYONE and start shit constantly.

Just because you have a high post count doesn't make you a veteran user. It probably means the opposite.

But
*sips tea*

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I reply often, but I don't start shit at all. I wasn't even here for 2 months because I had shit going on for the time being. I also just had off school for 3 months and could be on here ALL day if I pleased. I can see where (most of) you come from though. I'm sorry to Alysha and Theirmom (the only people I felt I was rude to and told to fuck off). I don't come here to fight with people, we all come on here to talk about some of the ridiculous shit these people do. I'm not going to change everything I do to please you all and think of me differently. I'm 16, and perhaps my age doesn't suffice as a reason to you all, but if you sat in a school with people worse than however bad you all think I am, then you would understand my point. Maybe some of you just dislike me, like I said, foe me. I'm not leaving the forums over it, so that's all it is.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I wish whatsername was around for the free bleeding.

She would make people cry. *sips tea*
#FreeBen
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

blackbetty wrote:I wish whatsername was around for the free bleeding.

She would make people cry. *sips tea*
she is EXACTLY who I was thinking. She makes anyone here now look sweet.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SpaceKitty vs Everyone

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Lol what the hell is this ??

I didn't know this was a thing

SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

Oops!!! Sorry I brought up a dead post and caused all the commotion! I don't get the chance to read here all day every day so it wasn't a dead post to me. I just get annoyed with all the "I don't want to share a birthday with..." crap so I asked why it mattered. All the little 12 year old kids who worship them are so excited they could possibly share a birthday with Finley and I find it just as silly. My bad!
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SomeoneNew2 wrote:Oops!!! Sorry I brought up a dead post and caused all the commotion! I don't get the chance to read here all day every day so it wasn't a dead post to me. I just get annoyed with all the "I don't want to share a birthday with..." crap so I asked why it mattered. All the little 12 year old kids who worship them are so excited they could possibly share a birthday with Finley and I find it just as silly. My bad!
So you also come to a dead thread a month later? lmao

Return to “Boxing Ring”