cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sapphire's 18 Personalities~

Unread post by cats-or-die »

saltliferocks wrote:^^who is BB?
It's a sarcastic way of saying "baby" lol.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

oh, lol.. Sorry, long day.. I was like, "Did I just get called a name?" Lol
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think the fact that Saph turned on Kryptonite (of ALL people to turn on, it's going to be Kryptonite?) , is proof that we can't fix her, and sadly, we can't help her.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

saltliferocks wrote:oh, lol.. Sorry, long day.. I was like, "Did I just get called a name?" Lol
Nah wasn't talking to you. I've never had sympathy for her because I also struggle with mental illness (and attention seeking behaviors though I've put that past me, and I never trolled because I've got self respect).

Sapphire is smart and manipulative and could easily blend in here, except that the negative attention is too strong. She knows what she's doing and is enjoying every minute of it.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Actually, no, I don't. I don't enjoy anything.

Also, I didn't turn on Kryptonite. I felt attacked, sad, defenseless, defensive and that's why I posted the '' Okaaaaay '' to her. I was tired of being bitched at. I felt like she was bitching at me. I still liked her. I got mad when she said something about not going to her when I need someone to '' validate '' my pregnancy.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RB,
Would you mind shedding some light on this for us? Because for me, this makes absolutely no sense.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyway, I don't know why I have such an obsession with this site. I don't know why it's not so easy for me to just roll my eyes and walk away. It would probably be easier if I actually had a life and/or found enjoyment from doing other things, more productive things? But I don't. Nothing's enjoyable to me, not even being here. It's just lazy pass time. It's a place where nobody knows who I am and I'm behind a screen and honestly, it's a form of distraction for me. I use this to be distracted. Whether I'm bitching about YouTuber's or feeling the need to defend myself, every minute that I post here or read here, takes time away from me focusing on my mind which in a sense, helps me and fucks me up at the same time.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I'm signing off for the night because I'm drinking and have a little self respect. If you've got questions about my actions or former attention seeking feel free to PM me. Otherwise have fun watching Sapphire say she's done with the site and then create a new account for the tenth time.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

If that fact that no one wants her here and she's attacked every time she posts won't keep her away than nothing will. I'm with HS. After this post I'm done poking the mentally unstable bear.
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

Sapphire wrote:Anyway, I don't know why I have such an obsession with this site. I don't know why it's not so easy for me to just roll my eyes and walk away. It would probably be easier if I actually had a life and/or found enjoyment from doing other things, more productive things? But I don't. Nothing's enjoyable to me, not even being here. It's just lazy pass time. It's a place where nobody knows who I am and I'm behind a screen and honestly, it's a form of distraction for me. I use this to be distracted. Whether I'm bitching about YouTuber's or feeling the need to defend myself, every minute that I post here or read here, takes time away from me focusing on my mind which in a sense, helps me and fucks me up at the same time.

Hello, I will advice for you to find a hobby or something new to learn. Here's a link of free things online or courses you could take. Honestly no one can change who you are only you can do that, so hope this helps and if this doesn't do it and you like drama ummm try spanish soap opera with cc on.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Carolina wrote:
Sapphire wrote:Anyway, I don't know why I have such an obsession with this site. I don't know why it's not so easy for me to just roll my eyes and walk away. It would probably be easier if I actually had a life and/or found enjoyment from doing other things, more productive things? But I don't. Nothing's enjoyable to me, not even being here. It's just lazy pass time. It's a place where nobody knows who I am and I'm behind a screen and honestly, it's a form of distraction for me. I use this to be distracted. Whether I'm bitching about YouTuber's or feeling the need to defend myself, every minute that I post here or read here, takes time away from me focusing on my mind which in a sense, helps me and fucks me up at the same time.

Hello, I will advice for you to find a hobby or something new to learn. Here's a link of free things online or courses you could take. Honestly no one can change who you are only you can do that, so hope this helps and if this doesn't do it and you like drama ummm try spanish soap opera with cc on.
Thank you. I signed up for studying child psychology/child development on a course site earlier today.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's great. I mean it. It's always good to have that kind of course when you have a baby.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I know I sent you a message asking for your advice as I suffer from some fairly severe illnesses and felt I had gotten off to a bad start and wanted to ask how to go about explaining my situation( mental and very serious physical illnesses) get a clean slate or similar.
I was kind and nice and asked for your advice privately, you never responded.
Yet you claim you would offer the same help, kindness and understanding you expect, but you didn't.
I lost my son when he was 12 but I still love hate seeing those pictures and the ones that appear in Facebook with type amen before you pass.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

love should not be in that post sorry

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

sorry then.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Spidey senses say Sapph is back...
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

actuallydear wrote:Spidey senses say Sapph is back...
I don't read as closely as I did back then, but I dont think she ever left. There has been users all along that bring my sapphire senses out haha

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:11 pm Spidey senses say Sapph is back...
I just went hunting for old info and happened to read a thread Sapph had posted a lot in. She was crazy, but wasn't actually as intense as some of the new posters are now. She could also put a clear thought together :?

Return to “Boxing Ring”