Bonnie/Ellie Thread Participants

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie/Ellie Thread Participants

Unread post by ladymama »

K, seriously, I've had my issues with HS. I foed her and got over it. Today I literally replied to a comment about foeing, and how it doesn't work like I expected it to, and now I'm a villain?

I'm confused as hell. Like, no idea wtf is happening. No drama stirring by me.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: HelloSweetie

Unread post by Cgl33 »

ladymama wrote:I think it's hilarious that even though posts dont have her name, everyone knows they are about her haha.

I'm content now that I dont have to see her posts, but I'll still sit here and read this ;) Image Image

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:
ladymama wrote:I think it's hilarious that even though posts dont have her name, everyone knows they are about her haha.

I'm content now that I dont have to see her posts, but I'll still sit here and read this ;) Image Image

That was posted how long ago? Both HS and I have moved on (or so I thought)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kryptonite wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
Let's.
Big brother ytmd edition lol
YOU ARE EVICTED.

We'll have television game themes every month

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk
Oh sure! Now that I'm probably out of here.

Reality tv is my crack.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Cgl33 wrote:

That's from when this thread was originally a boxing ring thread specifically for HS. I thought things got better after people had a chance to air their grievances.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

ladymama wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:

That was posted how long ago? Both HS and I have moved on (or so I thought)

Good. I'm not HS, so I can't tell you. From reading this, it seemed like you guys were stirring the drama.

ETA: It's all under the same thread.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

That's because Kryptonite moved the posts to their own thread.
#FreeBen
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

alym0326 wrote:I'm so confused... Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No and yes, or yes and no. I get the same feelimg whenever I link to this thread after I get a notice that someone's posted here. And then I have to go back a half dozen posts, and read between the lines. There isn't anyone I don't like on this thread, but I don't like uncalled for smart remarks out of the blue for no reason. I don't like passive/aggressive "I'm just saying" remarks. At this point, we know how you feel and it goes without sayong. So why say it?
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:Hmm, I'm pretty sure I've seen personal stories and pointless comments from the people criticizing HS

I typically agree with HS and I don't find her annoying. I'm not really sure what everyone else is seeing, but we'll agree to disagree. I hope she doesn't leave. It would be crazy to ban her.
I very often agree with HS and welcome her posts. What is going on? Why would she leave and who in the world said anything about banning her? What reason would there be to ban her? That's crazy talk coming from I don't know where. My vote is to keep HelloSweetie1 if it comes down to it.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ladymama wrote:K, seriously, I've had my issues with HS. I foed her and got over it. Today I literally replied to a comment about foeing, and how it doesn't work like I expected it to, and now I'm a villain?

Ladymama, I like you and we agree on many things in the threads. But when you responded to HS regarding foeing, you said "Are you drunk?" And, to be fair, you appeared to be giving her a hard time and. Your post had a nasty taunting tone. I'm not saying you broke any rules, but you did come off as an antagonist in the post to which I was referring.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
ladymama wrote:K, seriously, I've had my issues with HS. I foed her and got over it. Today I literally replied to a comment about foeing, and how it doesn't work like I expected it to, and now I'm a villain?

Ladymama, I like you and we agree on many things in the threads. But when you responded to HS regarding foeing, you said "Are you drunk?" And, to be fair, you appeared to be giving her a hard time and. Your post had a nasty taunting tone. I'm not saying you broke any rules, but you did come off as an antagonist in the post to which I was referring.
Well I was laughing, hahaha. Are you drunk/are you high are common phrases for me (my 3 year old asked my SO if he was high, oops) and just my way of basically saying "wtf".

I was definitely annoyed that a post that had nothing to do with her suddenly had her up my butt, y'know?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Man I missed a lot last night... I was watching the Iowa caucus coverage. I thought I was getting a good show watching that but I guess I missed a lot here as well! So happy HS stayed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ladymama wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:

Well I was laughing, hahaha. Are you drunk/are you high are common phrases for me (my 3 year old asked my SO if he was high, oops) and just my way of basically saying "wtf".

I was definitely annoyed that a post that had nothing to do with her suddenly had her up my butt, y'know?

You may not have been talking about me, but I knew Sarah clearly was.

TBH I think you knew that too.

Alym also knew that with all of her "did I miss something?" comments. Passive aggressive AF.

Hopefully people can start being more direct and everyone can move on.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
ladymama wrote:
Whatshesaid_2015 wrote: Ladymama, I like you and we agree on many things in the threads. But when you responded to HS regarding foeing, you said "Are you drunk?" And, to be fair, you appeared to be giving her a hard time and. Your post had a nasty taunting tone. I'm not saying you broke any rules, but you did come off as an antagonist in the post to which I was referring.

You may not have been talking about me, but I knew Sarah clearly was.

TBH I think you knew that too.

Alym also knew that with all of her "did I miss something?" comments. Passive aggressive AF.

Hopefully people can start being more direct and everyone can move on.
What? My comments were a genuine question cause I didn't understand what was going on! I wasn't being passive! I was actually asking if there was something I missed that started that argument Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Boxing Ring”