Bonnie/Ellie Thread Participants

CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie/Ellie Thread Participants

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

We're all old enough to be on this forum, so why aren't we all old enough to get along? People are going to say something you don't agree with, just like in the real world. I just don't get it. No one is tying your hands to your computer forcing you to be here. Also, calling someone out as a parent because they're able to frequent this forum is just low.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I don't want to get into an argument and call anyone out but I'll say this: it's to the point where unless you're giving glowing praise in Bonnie's thread, people are going to react badly to your post. I never feel like having a long conversation or debate so I just drop it but it's frustrating. I LIKE Bonnie, but I don't need to sing praises every time she posts a vlog. I don't come on this site to spreaz my love for vloggers, I do it to gossip and criticize. I guess that rubs people the wrong way, but that's just how it is.

There's no need to respond to every post like you own the place. There's also no reason to dismiss obvious issues like no seatbelt, a pocket knife, sick kids spreading germs, etc just because you idolize Bonnie.

One last thing I'm tired of the "Ellie did THIS and no one said anything but Bonnie did this and you all hate her wahhhh" game. I don't even watch E&J anymore, it's not even relevant.

To sum things up: Bonnie isn't perfect. This is not a site for minions and there's no reason to reply to every criticism of Bonnie and then give the reasons that the poster is wrong and Bonnie is the best mom ever. Please, if people did that with any other YT mom here they'd get torn to pieces.
I couldn't agree more with this!
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

alym0326 wrote:
Motheringthem wrote:Ha ha ha. I actually adore HelloSweetie and haven't been annoyed by her at all. I find it crazy that some of you are complaining about things she does, yet you're guilty of the same things. Lol, okay. Crawl back inside the hole you came out of, hypocrite.

But am I ever glad this has been created because my one issue is with one user Alym, who actually does constantly disagree and makes it known that she disagrees with HS. She quotes her posts, literally tries to push her buttons and I can see this very clearly. She's constantly in the E+J threads defending Ellie on the regular. I don't even know why she's here because she disagrees with everyone who doesn't praise Ellie. But she's mostly targeted HS. I can see her trying to pick arguments. She will actually argue until HS says ''I won't argue with you'' and then she's all like ''yeah, no arguing!'' even though she was just doing that.

I find it unbelievable that some of you have targeted HS when she's not even the annoying 24/7 poster, the crazy vlogger lover (Alym), that user who needs a fucking therapist, that user who loves arguing with other users, that personal story advocate user, that ''pity me'' user, that ''my child does this and yours doesn't so he has issues!'' user, that user who likes to diagnose... etc.

She states her opinions. She can be sassy when a user (*cough*alym*cough) pushes her buttons and craves an argument but we ALL can/will get sassy when someone is ticking us off. Same goes for alym, if she feels ticked off by someone, go ahead and get sassy but don't moan and complain when someone does the same.

Shocked that this even exists because I think HS is one of the sweetest, most valuable users. It'd be a real damn shame if she left, in my opinion.

And alym, this boxing thread was named HelloSweetie, when you liked it. Did you really think nobody would notice? Stop trying to make yourself look like a damn angel.
Uh, I usually don't even look at who posted what - I definitely don't search out HS and only comment on things she's done - also, I've never tried to push HS's buttons, I've even asked a mod to go look through my posts and to tell me if I'm being argumentative because it's not my intention - ask Kryptonite if you want and please go look through the e and j thread again and tell me if anything I've said the last two days is praising them. You seriously must miss every post where I say that I AGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT IS SAID and only comment when there's something I disagree with that's said - i don't know how many times I have to say that for you to understand. And uh, I've been the first to say agree to disagree many times when discussing things. I comment when I disagree with something I don't search out HS's comments to disagree with - If I was so into looking for an argument I would have done what Kryptonite told me to do yesterday which was to create this exact thread - but I didn't because I told her I'm not on this site to argue - just because your interpreting my words as "sassy" doesn't mean that's my meaning behind them. Yesterday I'll admit I was being sassy but most of my other posts are NOT meant to be argumentative - I usually freaking start it with I respectfully disagree and state my reasoning on why - I've never attacked someone for their opinion. HS has been rude to me many times in her responses whenever I say ANYTHING negative about Bonnie - even when it's something that's justified in getting hate like letting your 2 year old son outside with no supervision or letting him play with scissors unsupervised. I've never intentionally been rude though.

Also when have I complained over someone gets sassy with me....... I've never complained or gone to a MOD over my dislike for a poster and I'm sure Kryptonite could confirm that.

Also just because I liked a post from however many hours ago doesn't mean I liked it when it was posted. for your damn information I liked it today at around 5pm when I made my own post after going through and reading all the posts before mine - thank you for the assumption though. I wish there was a way to show when a damn post was liked.

Anyways I'm over this thread - my problem isn't solely with HS like I said in my original thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You quote her posts and always, always start with ''I disagree...'' It's okay to constantly disagree with a user, sure but when you constantly quote their posts and state why you think they are wrong or ''out of line'' it gets really annoying. I don't even understand why you are on a gossip site because you disagree with everyone who basically insults, criticizes, complains about Ellie.
I remember one situation VERY clearly from just a few days ago.

HelloSweetie said: Did anyone else notice in yesterday's vlog that Jared and Joel were eating their sloppy joe's on napkins and not plates? I get that Ellie likes the dishes done after lunch and probably would have had a fit if she came home to dishes in the sink, but can't Jared use a couple plates when he has company?

Alym, you said: I don't see why Jared choosing to use napkins instead of dishes is Ellie's fault? Jareds a grown man. He can make his own choices of dinnerware - they use dishes after lunch all the time...? Pretty much daily? I just don't see why Ellie is getting faulted for Jareds choice of using napkins instead of plates - I've never heard her complain about coming home to dishes or her telling Jared not to use dishes after lunch...

I see that as more of a Jared problem and less of an Ellie problem considering Ellie had nothing to do with it?

HelloSweetie said: Obviously Jared could have used a couple plates and washed them before Ellie came home. He has hands. I wasn't blaming Ellie for that one, just pointing out she is the one that always has the dishes done because they have traditional gender roles (as they have said). I just think making a guest eat sloppy joe's (of all things) on a napkin is poor hospitality.

But hey, that's just my opinion. I'm not going to argue about this.

You said: I'm not arguing but your first post seemed to be blaming Ellie because you said "I get that Ellie likes the dishes done after lunch and probably would have had a fit if she came home to dishes in the sink, but can't Jared use a couple plates when he has company?". To me that just seemed a lot like blaming Ellie for it.

I agree that sloppy joes should be used with plates and Jared should be the one faulted for poor hospitality - not Ellie considering she's never really complained about dishes being an issue lol. No arguing though, your opinion is your opinion.

I could be wrong and others may not agree with me, but that is argumentative. HelloSweetie clarified what she meant but you didn't/wouldn't drop it. I've seen circumstances like this quite a few times.

May I just add, that after seeing the posts, I said: Holy crap, just drop it (a few people liked that post so I'm only assuming that others agreed with the just drop it, rather than carrying on and on.

Then, you said: Woah, there were a few comments made... I'm not sure why you're acting all annoyed as if it were pages of napkin discussion.

And again, you said: I apologize for the double post but I just went back to look and see if I missed the discussion about the napkins, and I noticed that I didn't and that there is a total of 6 comments about it. We can have pages of talk about rocks, but 6 comments about something else is unacceptable? If you aren't interested in the conversation you don't have to participate - But I don't think it's fair to tell other uses to stop the discussion if there have only been a few comments made... We are allowed to comment and make our point within 2-3 comments... no one has exceeded that with this discussion.

My point, was you wouldn't just drop it. You commented again criticizing HelloSweetie's post even though she clarified what she said. Even after she clarified, you posted again arguing with her and then you cover up with ''yeah, no arguing''. It always takes HelloSweetie to say ''I'm not going to argue with you'' before you agree with that, even though you continue to complain about her post because you interpreted it a different way. It doesn't matter what you think her post meant, she clarified what she meant in a polite manner in my opinion.

So, in my opinion. You are argumentative. You have been argumentative especially with HelloSweetie.

You wondered why I was annoyed as ''if there was pages of discussions'' about it, however there doesn't need to be pages of it, all it takes is a few posts from you disagreeing with how/what HS posted. You could have just dropped it when she clarified, you didn't. I told you to drop it instead of quoting her disagreeing and arguing even though she clarified.
Then you made a long post about how you don't think it's fair I told you to stop. It was fair, because you didn't stop. You still, even after clarification, argued with HS. You still decided to quote her, saying you interpreted her message in a different way than intended, with ''To me, it just seemed like a lot of blaming Ellie for it''. Even though she clarified.

I find you fairly argumentative and I've grown increasingly annoyed when seeing your posts whether you are disagreeing with someone (mainly HS) which you always seem to and you defending Ellie.

PS: To Kryptonite, if you want the actual page where this discussion took place, it was: Re: E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7 page 38.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I'll explain that post and my side of it, first of all you said I always start my messages to her saying I disagree, I do that with a lot of my posts - not just the ones to her and it's usually "I respectfully disagree". In this post though, I didn't - so? Clearly it's not always.

Regarding what HS said and why I had a problem with it, Ellie wasn't home when Jared decided to use the napkins - she wasn't mentioned, it wasn't said that Jared told her not to use dishes. HS made an assumption that made Ellie look like the bad guy In a situation that really wasn't all that bad in the first place.

My response, it wasn't intentionally arguing and my second response was actually meant to be said in a friendly manner. When I said no arguing, I'm genuinely meaning I don't want to argue - to me her original post sounded like she was blaming Ellie for a situation she wasn't apart of - so I said that. Sure maybe I could have said it nicer but it wasn't meant to be argumentative.

But I don't get why you're acting why this was pages of arguing, I literally made 2 comments that were directed at HS.

With the just drop it, THERE WERE LITERALLY TWO POSTS BY ME. I am allowed to respond to a clarification - I was clarifying my own damn opinion and by saying I interpreted it in a different way was me recognizing that how I interpreted it wasn't how she meant it.

Also, to quote you... It doesn't matter what you THINK my post meant - I know the intention behind my posts. And it's not to argue.

Again I'll say I rarely even look at who's messages I'm quoting! Just because it happens to be HS doesn't mean I search our her posts! I had to just now go look up and see who I'm talking to right now.

Thanks for the feedback though, have a nice night

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Meant to add this to my original post but I can't edit anymore so sorry for the double post but you say that I constantly disagree with HS, I recommend you go look through the Bonnie thread or the comparison thread every time I've ever said anything negative about Bonnie - she is one of the first to respond disagreeing with me... Just a thought to consider that you should look at it from both sides - I've made maybe 2 comments on the E+j thread in the last 3-4 days - HS posts in there most often, if I had a problem with her and was constantly and consciously disagreeing with her you would see my name in there a lot more often...

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:
Motheringthem wrote:[...]
Hi Motheringthem,

Thank you for providing the thread and page number.

I promise I am not asking this to be a total bitch, I am genuinely curious. You have only been a member for about two weeks now... and you're involved in this. Have you been reading for a while? Were you a member in the past? Again, I promise this is not me being bitchy, it's just rare for someone new to come into the Boxing Ring lol.
I was a forum reader for a while, yes.
HS actually welcomed me and we got/get along pretty well and I was notified that there was a boxing ring dedicated to her so I checked it out. Then I noticed alym was here and since it's a boxing ring and I want to obey the rules, I decided to give my input on her and HS.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Understandable.
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

A couple of questions:

- youre here since the 28th of December
- and you got so well along with HelloSweetie1 within 13 days that you litteraly quote an entire page to defend her. Thats a very short amount of time but ok why not.
- you got "notified", again being a member since only 13 days???? By whom have you been notified? For what reason have you been notified?
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

lalila wrote:A couple of questions:

- youre here since the 28th of December
- and you got so well along with HelloSweetie1 within 13 days that you litteraly quote an entire page to defend her. Thats a very short amount of time but ok why not.
- you got "notified", again being a member since only 13 days???? By whom have you been notified? For what reason have you been notified?
Because both HS and I obviously aren't fond of Alym. She told me she was foeing alym because of a shit show in the boxing ring. So I came to the boxing ring because I was curious as to what was happening, found quite a few people bashing HS so yeah naturally I defended her. If I like a user, I'm going to stick up for them when a few other users are bashing them. Especially if they do the same things they are criticizing HS for.

And because this may or may not be relevant, when I first joined my first post was on the Ellie and Jared forum where I gave my own opinion of them. Alym disagreed with what I said, can't remember what exactly happened. HS messaged me and gave me a warm welcome. I didn't personally know alym obviously but when I lurked, I did see her disagreements so I knew what was coming.
HS didn't bash alym when we talked via PM but after she welcomed me, we did agree with what one another had to say and we were nice to eachother. We're not best friends obviously but she is a user I feel comfortable with.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

For the record, the conversation mothering them is referring to is on page 33 of part 6 of the Ellie and Jared thread. The "_____" part of her message once said OCD.

I didn't have a problem with her or anything else she said - but had a personal problem with her saying "she needs to get over her OCD" as my spouse suffers - I took it personally and apologized at the end of my message.

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

alym0326 wrote:For the record, the conversation mothering them is referring to is on page 33 of part 6 of the Ellie and Jared thread. The "_____" part of her message once said OCD.

I didn't have a problem with her or anything else she said - but had a personal problem with her saying "she needs to get over her OCD" as my spouse suffers - I took it personally and apologized at the end of my message.

To clear that up for the 1000th time, I didn't mean it in that way though if I remember correctly, it was probably worded wrong. So I can understand why you took it that way. What I meant is, Ellie's issue with not having messes/clutter is something she needs to get over when she has kids. As far as we know, she doesn't actually have OCD she could just be rigid and uptight. If she does have OCD, that's an entirely different issue but if she did have that, it'd be recommended to go get help for it. Jackson has toys stuffed in a closet. That was where my issue with her having a problem with clutter, especially toys came into play.
I didn't mean she needs to get over her OCD because we don't know whether she actually has that or not.

Thanks for finding the page, by the way.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Motheringthem wrote:
alym0326 wrote:For the record, the conversation mothering them is referring to is on page 33 of part 6 of the Ellie and Jared thread. The "_____" part of her message once said OCD.

To clear that up for the 1000th time, I didn't mean it in that way though if I remember correctly, it was probably worded wrong. So I can understand why you took it that way. What I meant is, Ellie's issue with not having messes/clutter is something she needs to get over when she has kids. As far as we know, she doesn't actually have OCD she could just be rigid and uptight. If she does have OCD, that's an entirely different issue but if she did have that, it'd be recommended to go get help for it. Jackson has toys stuffed in a closet. That was where my issue with her having a problem with clutter, especially toys came into play.
I didn't mean she needs to get over her OCD because we don't know whether she actually has that or not.

I knew how you meant it after you clarified! I recall acknowledging that I took it wrong when the situation happened and said that I just took it personally and reacted personally. I was just bringing up what our initial interaction was and how it came about! :)

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

alym0326 wrote:
Motheringthem wrote:

I knew how you meant it after you clarified! I recall acknowledging that I took it wrong when the situation happened and said that I just took it personally and reacted personally. I was just bringing up what our initial interaction was and how it came about! :)

Oh okay, got it.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Eh I don't like her lol. She was a bigger pest in the past than now, but even if she says something that isn't obnoxious I still just roll my eyes and move on cause her opinions are as valid as everyone else's here.

But she still does post a lot. Or maybe I just hallucinate her name multiple times in one page of a thread haha
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Hah! Was wondering when you'd pop out... I'm surprised it's taken you this long because you would only ever reply to a thread to disagree with someone (usually HS).

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

There's no need for name calling, ladies (referring to the pet peeves thread).

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I thought the mods just recently explained that any talk regarding this situation should be posted in the boxing ring or temporary bands would be given out. Why even come here and say that? Trying to stir the pot are we? It was just getting quiet here so we could continue back on topic.

Seriously enough is enough already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I thought the mods just recently explained that any talk regarding this situation should be posted in the boxing ring or temporary bands would be given out. Why even come here and say that? Trying to stir the pot are we? It was just getting quiet here so we could continue back on topic.

Seriously enough is enough already.

??? I said it because I wasn't going to comment on the pet peeves thread and get banned - they told the people in the pet peeves thread to move it here - I was the one called a pussy, so ya I'll say something in here...?

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I'm confused on tap talk this topic shows up under the comparing Bonnie/Ellie section not under boxing ring. Whatever I'm just happy it's here I guess and not on Bonnie or Ellie's thread.

I can't even believe we have to have so many different sections.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:I'm confused on tap talk this topic shows up under the comparing Bonnie/Ellie section not under boxing ring. Whatever I'm just happy it's here I guess and not on Bonnie or Ellie's thread.

I can't even believe we have to have so many different sections.

Weird. This shows up as "Bonnie/Ellie thread participants" in the boxing ring thread for me.

I think all these threads is unnecessary.

Return to “Boxing Ring”