Daily Bumps Thread Participants

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:People going on about favoritism as if they really think Bryan and Missy don't love Finn. Dear god. I can't believe so many adults, with multiple children think that it's possible Missy doesn't love her child. Image

Another thing I see mentioned a lot is when people bring up the fact Missy made Ollie's food... people, that was for a hot second! Just like the green smoothies. People talk as if his first year of life was much healthier than Finn's. No. not by that much at all.

ETA: I could just have posted this on DB's thread, but omg I can't handle most of the comments without rolling my eyes that I have started scrolling by nearly everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you. I don't see where Missy is all that loving and attentive towards Ollie either. I think they are careful to spoil him to keep him happy and easy to deal with, but I don't think she's favouring one over the other to the extent people say she is. She's lazy as usual, and just phoning it in. Finn just happens to be in that agreeable baby stage still, where he's much easier to keep happy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think there is some more attention paid towards Ollie. But he is in a stage where he is more demanding of attention too. I think both parents are only into parenting for the fun stuff. They would probably be a great aunt and uncle. They like playing with and giving the kids stuff, but then want to shove the kids in the playroom and do what they want when they're tired of it. And that goes for both kids. I actually think overall Finn eats better, because at least he gets _some_ vegetables.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

The "kidnapping" conversation was creepy... it's exactly the kind of thing that Bryan loves to claim about the haters, that anyone that doesn't like them is just a bully/obsessive creep. I know it was a joke but it went a little far imo and doesn't reflect well on this board.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok, I can accept that. It's just so not fun to watch him get pushed aside. I was completely joking, and would never actually consider doing so. But if it was creepy to joke about it, I apologize.
It's funny how my comment above is old, and saying how Finn was only getting a little less attention at the time. But now it's a lot more obvious!
Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

OMG I'm really starting to regret participating in the forgotten diapers discussion today! whys0seri0us, it's _not_ that serious! I wish we could drop it already! Also, no need to bash a mom for losing their kid in a public space! I've done that, as well as just about every mom I know! I need to look on the Lumps twitter and Instagram to see if there's something else to talk about so the subject can be changed! LOL!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sammibro wrote:OMG I'm really starting to regret participating in the forgotten diapers discussion today! whys0seri0us, it's _not_ that serious! I wish we could drop it already! Also, no need to bash a mom for losing their kid in a public space! I've done that, as well as just about every mom I know! I need to look on the Lumps twitter and Instagram to see if there's something else to talk about so the subject can be changed! LOL!

I haven't lost my kid, but I get how it can happen. I judge vloggers who don't seem scared afterward and just view it as another good vlogging opportunity (Ellie, Ruby, etc).
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
sammibro wrote:OMG I'm really starting to regret participating in the forgotten diapers discussion today! whys0seri0us, it's _not_ that serious! I wish we could drop it already! Also, no need to bash a mom for losing their kid in a public space! I've done that, as well as just about every mom I know! I need to look on the Lumps twitter and Instagram to see if there's something else to talk about so the subject can be changed! LOL!

I haven't lost my kid, but I get how it can happen. I judge vloggers who don't seem scared afterward and just view it as another good vlogging opportunity (Ellie, Ruby, etc).
Right? The last thing I would be thinking about would be putting a camera up to my face! Priority one is finding the kid!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sammibro wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Right? The last thing I would be thinking about would be putting a camera up to my face! Priority one is finding the kid!

I was the one who brought up losing my kid, lol. I was trying to say I'm not perfect. Believe me, when my speech delayed daughter wandered off at Seattle Center, the very last thing on my mind was a camera. We were at the food court, and I turned my back for a second to throw our trash away, and she was gone! The way Ellie acted when she supposedly lost Jackson wasn't very believable. I was blubbering at the security people, and completely freaked out. The little knucklehead saw the stage and wanted to be on it.
But as I have said in Bonnie's thread, I don't get why we need to pick on each other. If someone doesn't think something is a big deal, whatever. It's their opinion, just like my opinions are just opinions. But when they start slamming people who have that opinion, that's when I get crabby. Maybe I am being hypocritical in saying that. We don't have to pick on each other, although that is pretty much what this thread is for, lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Exactly! We're not here to go after each other! It bothered me when whys0seri0us seemed to jump on you for losing your kid in a public space! All you did was preface your comment with admitting you're not a perfect mom - just like _no one_ is a perfect mom - and you've even lost track of your daughter somewhere. She took that opportunity to say, "Well, I've left diapers at home, but I've never lost my kid!" and I thought that was uncalled for in this situation.

I guess I egged her on because I was Ms. Smarty Pants and tried to prove Missy left the diaper bag on the same day she filmed the video LOL but I even said I might be wrong! That conversation just went on way too long... and I guess I'm continuing it here LOL but the whole thing just rubbed me the wrong way. No one _hates_ Missy and Bryan (at least I hope not!). No one is a flawless mom (I've lost track of both of my kids at different times!) Moms sometimes forget diaper bags (I can't remember if I ever did because my kids are both teens now!) but we're here to gossip about the Lumps, so who cares if Missy forgot to put diapers in a bag after taking Ollie to Disneyland? Ugh. Again, I'm sorry for continuing this ridiculous non-conversation here. It just bugs me when participants here personally attack each other just for having a different opinion.

Return to “Boxing Ring”