Daily Bumps Thread Participants

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Bumps Thread

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Love this. Also, I think we get it. First cousins can have kids because *~genetically*~ it's fine. GOT IT. Still fucking weird. LOL

xoxo gossip cat
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

cats-or-die wrote:Love this. Also, I think we get it. First cousins can have kids because *~genetically*~ it's fine. GOT IT. Still fucking weird. LOL

xoxo gossip cat
and people bringing up others in history that married their first cousin like its normal lol
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

"My mom did it it's totally fine and not weird at all! "

I've got news for you: your mom is kind of gross
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:"My mom did it it's totally fine and not weird at all! "

I've got news for you: your mom is kind of gross
Plus I hate it when this same argument is used anytime someone says Missy is weirdly close to her family.

There is close, and then there is cult-level closeness. There's a difference.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I think my strong repulsion towards the Bumps (and S&N) stems from the way they manipulate and scam innocent people.
I can see things with other vloggers that I may disagree with or find annoying, but it doesn't hurt anyone. How do the Bums sleep at night? They live a life of greed and gluttony, while begging people to send them money. It's unconscionable!
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Okay lumpydays ya momma nasssssty

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I feel like she's trolling us nobody would admit to that. Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:I think my strong repulsion towards the Bumps (and S&N) stems from the way they manipulate and scam innocent people.
I can see things with other vloggers that I may disagree with or find annoying, but it doesn't hurt anyone. How do the Bums sleep at night? They live a life of greed and gluttony, while begging people to send them money. It's unconscionable!
Oh yeah. That whole Water of Life thing boiled my blood. Not just their gluttony and greed contrasted with the "Cambodia is so poor-please give", but the fact that they never once mentioned that it is nothing more than a mission. They want to convert people. That's the bottom line. And all that crap about how going to Cambodia was a life changing experience for Bryan. If it really was, he would NOT be living the way he is. And the minions say "they're so humble and giving" WTF? Where do they get that from? Can you tell I loathe them?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Is this thread supposed to be a continuation of things we hate about the DB? Nope. It's about posters and posts that piss you off.

I'll bite: I disliked how Motheringthem has jumped in on a few conversations without any of the facts and yet still gone in full force defending people when she had no idea they did all the shady stuff. And I am weirded out that I got a notification that she is "following" me on here, and I am the only user she is "following".

However, I am glad she has toned the defending.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Off topic, but being discussed in DB thread... In all my years of nursing, I have not seen the noro-virus as bad as I've seen it this year. I've never personally seen someone who was young and healthy die from the flu-bug until a couple weeks ago. (I know it happens, I've just never personally cared for someone young that died from the flu without any other issues)
My point is: Be aware. The bugs going around are bad this year-- at least on the west coast.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I've heard it's horrible. I hope it doesn't get bad over on the eastern half. The stomach bug is the worst!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:Is this thread supposed to be a continuation of things we hate about the DB? Nope. It's about posters and posts that piss you off.

I'll bite: I disliked how Motheringthem has jumped in on a few conversations without any of the facts and yet still gone in full force defending people when she had no idea they did all the shady stuff. And I am weirded out that I got a notification that she is "following" me on here, and I am the only user she is "following".

Yeah that shit was too weird. She fucking WENT CRAZY then remembers some of the absurd purchases and takes back everything she said and carries on like she didn't cause a huge scene??? LOL Sapphire vibes 5evr.

xoxo gossip cat
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

cats-or-die wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Is this thread supposed to be a continuation of things we hate about the DB? Nope. It's about posters and posts that piss you off.

Yeah that shit was too weird. She fucking WENT CRAZY then remembers some of the absurd purchases and takes back everything she said and carries on like she didn't cause a huge scene??? LOL Sapphire vibes 5evr.

xoxo gossip cat
What did she go crazy about? #imnosey #andlost
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

xoxo gossip cat
She went on an essay long rant about how we don't have the right to discuss Bryan and Missy's finances and that we all just scream jealous ImageImageImageImage
Like fuck yes I'm jealous I work my ass off every day to pay my bills while asshat and shitfuck do NOTHING and rake in millions.

xoxo gossip cat
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

cats-or-die wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote: Yeah that shit was too weird. She fucking WENT CRAZY then remembers some of the absurd purchases and takes back everything she said and carries on like she didn't cause a huge scene??? LOL Sapphire vibes 5evr.

xoxo gossip cat
She went on an essay long rant about how we don't have the right to discuss Bryan and Missy's finances and that we all just scream jealous ImageImageImageImage
Like fuck yes I'm jealous I work my ass off every day to pay my bills while asshat and shitfuck do NOTHING and rake in millions.

xoxo gossip cat
Haha, they put their life out there- we are free to criticize! I admit I'm jealous all the time of DB and EJ, I hate how much they make, I hate that they just got lucky but act like they earned it, if YouTube didn't happen they would be poorer than me dammit!
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Daily Bumps Thread

Oh god I can finally air this weird annoyance I have.

Who the fuck is ScreenCapper or whatever her name is and why the fuck is she so obsessed with calling Missy Bryan's "beautiful gorgeous amazing wife" or whatever she likes to say. She's random, out of no where, and has a deep rooted HATE for Missy's appearance LOL.

xoxo gossip cat
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

I'm super done with all the discussion about M&B's appearance in general. Yes. We all noticed Missy has terrible skin. And yes, we we all noticed *gasp* Bryan is fat. I hate half the posts are about this one thing. And that doesn't even touch on the fat shaming rage discussions that hapoen regularly.

Everyone likes to point out how the minions are all 10 years old. how about the posters on this thread don't all act like they're freaking 10 years old too? /endrant
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

westwuff wrote:I'm super done with all the discussion about M&B's appearance in general. Yes. We all noticed Missy has terrible skin. And yes, we we all noticed *gasp* Bryan is fat. I hate half the posts are about this one thing. And that doesn't even touch on the fat shaming rage discussions that hapoen regularly.

Everyone likes to point out how the minions are all 10 years old. how about the posters on this thread don't all act like they're freaking 10 years old too? /endrant
There was a user who commented when Bryan was ''dying'' of sickness and she said ''hahaha too bad they cant take a sick day wah wah wah'' which is a totally child like thing to say. I can't remember what the user name is. I almost asked how old she was until I decided that seemed too mean and continued on.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

Found it. It was gatorade who only has 11 posts and to quote ''aww too bad they cant take a sick day and miss a day wah wah''
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

I read a random page here and there of the DB thread, and it used to be my favorite. It's become a popularity contest with the same shit being rehashed every.single.day.

Return to “Boxing Ring”