Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^^^^

Also, where is this place in Europe where you proudly have no pride parade? Please let me know so I can take it off my travel list.

Thanks.

Edited to add: Also, don't wave the Canadian flag anymore. You're a bad representative for us.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Sprinter you have two choices, allow yourself to be educated and leave a more enlightened person or cling to your misinformed ideas and remain stubbornly bigoted.
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:^^^^^^

Also, where is this place in Europe where you proudly have no pride parade? Please let me know so I can take it off my travel list.

Thanks.

Edited to add: Also, don't wave the Canadian flag anymore. You're a bad representative for us.
You won't see any pride parades in southern Europe. Luckily the rest of the continent is pretty awesome when it comes to LGBT rights.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Was she implying that American's are gross? Because I find homophobia pretty disgusting.
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

Been trying to figure out if she's a troll or just ignorant. Her past posts are seem normal and then out of nowhere she starts touting her superiority (she's the perfect housewife). Then the homophobia (she lives in Ontario so she knows how we would take it). And then denigrating a large amount of the users here's nationality? Who comes to a majority American board and says something like this?

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/16 ... 2202cc.jpg[/img]

"God forbid I'm an American. Gross. "????

That's unnecessarily inflammatory and is reminiscent of a past troll who shall remain nameless: Ingratiating herself at first, then outright bashing people at seemingly the drop of a hat. It's probably not her, but YTMD trolls certainly use the same playbook.

I really hope she doesn't try to post normally as if she hadn't been an astonishing ass.
Ashtonfrank76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashtonfrank76 »

YO WHAT THE F.... I mean wow sometimes I forget there are people in this world SO close minded, it's so sad.
My roommate in my college dorm room is a lesbian... So Sprinter is that gonna make me a lesbian too??????? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Yo, as a lesbian, that thread was actually a bit upsetting to read but reading all you ladies calling them out made it much more bearable, so thanks for that <3
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I totally failed my son!!! He must have played with a Barbie doll when he was little.. Thank you, Splinter, for explaining WHY my son is gay.. I feel so enlightened!!
My prayer for your children is that whomever they grow to be, you will simply love them. Lord knows it is difficult enough for a child to feel different in any way.. To have those who are suppose to love you unconditionally condemn you would must be unimaginably painful..
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Unread post by GymChick »

I feel bad for her children, her words (from my memory lol) "I would hate for my son to come to me in 15 years and tell me he is gay" like seriously? God forbid your son is BORN gay and would want to live an honest life and tell his mother.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

In the car waiting for daddy this evening. In my Baby Lips again. When husband got into the car, "wow! I like your lipstick, Kit!" Thank gawd I'm not married to sprinter. I'm sure she feels the same about me. Raising my son to be a homo and all.

Are we allowed to call people cunts in the boxing ring?

Anyway, I need to go find Monday's eppie of RuPaul's Drag Race!
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeletween »

My mum only gave me stereotypically girly toys to play with as a child, and I still turned out to be a flaming homosexual so I'd like an explanation as to how that happened.

But no, in all seriousness, I get a good laugh out of homophobes. It's fun watching them try to explain what "makes" someone gay.

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

I tend to visit fairly open and liberal websites, so to see someone so openly bragging about their blatant homophobia and horrible parenting, was a bit of a shock to me. Any parent who is saying they'd hate for their child to come to them and say they were gay, is just a bad parent. Hating if your child might possibly be gay is putting limitations on how you'd love your child, and that's so horrible. I don't care if every other thing about someone's parenting is great, cause that's all lost if a child realizes their parent won't love them the same or will ostracize them or criticize them if they happen to be gay. You don't put limitations on how you'll love your child. You just don't.
sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

Watch "BLOOD PRIDE -SERBS STRIKE BACK GAY PRIDE 10.10.2010

Unread post by sprinter1722 »

Il just casually leave this here and have moderator transfer where needed
:)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

I don't think you are born gay. Definetly society plays a roll in it and how you are rasied. If I did an April's fools day to my parents years ago and even jokingly of course said I was a lesbian I would be kicked out on the streets pronto! No joking in that context. Being gay is just embarrassing. It's discrase to yourself,family...just hang yourself and get it over and done! God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! Let's keep that in mind:))))

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

sprinter1722 wrote:I don't think you are born gay. Definetly society plays a roll in it and how you are rasied. If I did an April's fools day to my parents years ago and even jokingly of course said I was a lesbian I would be kicked out on the streets pronto! No joking in that context. Being gay is just embarrassing. It's discrase to yourself,family...just hang yourself and get it over and done! God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! Let's keep that in mind:))))

You don't have to think that people can be born gay. It's a scientific fact. It's also incredibly sad that you would tell someone to hang their self for being different from you. What a sad existence you must live.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

sprinter1722 wrote:I don't think you are born gay. Definetly society plays a roll in it and how you are rasied. If I did an April's fools day to my parents years ago and even jokingly of course said I was a lesbian I would be kicked out on the streets pronto! No joking in that context. Being gay is just embarrassing. It's discrase to yourself,family...just hang yourself and get it over and done! God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! Let's keep that in mind:))))

Um, yeah, he made Adam and Eve and also Steve.

Steve was the first male model.

How good was Zoolander 2, amiright?
Ashtonfrank76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashtonfrank76 »

If you are a believer in God aren't you taught to not judge? You're going to hell with the rest of us. You're not ANY better for being so close minded in fact you're worse. And God will see that.

sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

It's all about having freedom of speech and saying whatever u feel... There are way more touchy subjects we can discuss rather then being gay.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Sprinter- Homosexuality is not a choice being homophobic is. Having a gay child doesn't mean you failed as a parent and its not a disgrace disowning your child means you failed as a parent and a human being. That's a disgrace and a life wasted!

Ban the bigot!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Boxing Ring”