Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Ashtonfrank76
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Box Sprinter1722/Q&A

Unread post by Ashtonfrank76 »

There's a line between having freedom of speech and being a complete self absorbed ass wipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sprinter1722 »

Ashtonfrank76 wrote:
sprinter1722 wrote:I don't think you are born gay. Definetly society plays a roll in it and how you are rasied. If I did an April's fools day to my parents years ago and even jokingly of course said I was a lesbian I would be kicked out on the streets pronto! No joking in that context. Being gay is just embarrassing. It's discrase to yourself,family...just hang yourself and get it over and done! God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! Let's keep that in mind:))))

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
If you are a believer in God aren't you taught to not judge? You're going to hell with the rest of us. You're not ANY better for being so close minded in fact you're worse. And God will see that.

A family here,where we live...also from our country, have a son. They tried church,priest, prayers,everything possible to make him straight. They couldn't... They disowned him. Now they have no children if u ask. Only they know how much it hurts... It's painful I can.imagine. worst nightmare

sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

U don't have to ban me..uninstalling Tapatalk is a click away:)/ u guys keep.me entertained

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

sprinter1722 wrote:It's all about having freedom of speech and saying whatever u feel... There are way more touchy subjects we can discuss rather then being gay.

Oh em gee fuck right on out of here with that fucking argument. If you live in a fucking country where they don't have pride parades they sure as shit don't have Freedom of Speech home gurl.

Freedom of speech protects you from punishment if you speak out against your government. Not for being a douche on the internet. Go be twelve somewhere else, yo.

Future lawyer out.

sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

Ohhiyourdumb :) welcome

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

sprinter1722 wrote:I don't think you are born gay. Definetly society plays a roll in it and how you are rasied. If I did an April's fools day to my parents years ago and even jokingly of course said I was a lesbian I would be kicked out on the streets pronto! No joking in that context. Being gay is just embarrassing. It's discrase to yourself,family...just hang yourself and get it over and done! God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve! Let's keep that in mind:))))

http://i.imgur.com/fjwQLF5.jpg

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

You think that boy's fucking PARENTS were the most upset? How do you think he feels, knowing his family kicked him out for something he can't control?
sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This thread could use some tunes, amiright?

[youtube][/youtube]
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Ah, and you're anti Muslim too as well. Joy.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I think she was drunk in her last couple of posts..
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

sprinter1722 wrote:It's all about having freedom of speech and saying whatever u feel... There are way more touchy subjects we can discuss rather then being gay.

Freedom of speech means the government can't persecute you for your views. It doesn't mean the rest of us can't tell you we think you're a homophobic idiot who is also ignorant, since you don't even understand what freedom of speech is.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Can homophobic Sprinter be banned now that they've told gay people to go hang themselves and we do have gay people posting on the site? I think that's clearly crossing some lines.
sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

So truth hurts and exactly my point why the video I posted was deleted. (Had to post to to Boxring because I couldn't from my phone to this topic )

sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

OnAPlaydate wrote:Can homophobic Sprinter be banned now that they've told gay people to go hang themselves and we do have gay people posting on the site? I think that's clearly crossing some lines.
Did I quote any gay person on here saying to them to do that.? I said it in general...not to anyone directly. U people are surrounded by gay haters do u go tell your boss at work hey fire them they are againts my life style CHOICES? no..of course not,why sugest a ban

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

OhHiImSam wrote:This thread could use some tunes, amiright?

[youtube][/youtube]
I think we should dance. The YES Dance is one of my personal favorites. I do it on the regular.

[youtube][/youtube]
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

sprinter1722 wrote:
OnAPlaydate wrote:Can homophobic Sprinter be banned now that they've told gay people to go hang themselves and we do have gay people posting on the site? I think that's clearly crossing some lines.
Did I quote any gay person on here saying to them to do that.? I said it in general...not to anyone directly. U people are surrounded by gay haters do u go tell your boss at work hey fire them they are againts my life style CHOICES? no..of course not,why sugest a ban

If someone were to say gay people should go hang themselves, hell yeah, I'd report them to HR. And if they got fired for it, they still wouldn't be having their First Amendment rights taken from them.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sprinter1722 wrote:

Hi, I work for an agency who deals with victims of all types of assault crimes, and yes, if someone openly says out loud in their office space "gays should hang themselves" that is something they can be fired for because it's open hate speech and could be interpreted as a threat.
sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

:D
Last edited by sprinter1722 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Do people like this still exist? She has to be a troll? I don't want the believe such hate :(

Return to “Boxing Ring”