TheLittleFamilyOf3

Re: TheLittleFamilyOf3

Unread post by Guest »

This is just getting out of control. I know without a shadow of a doubt that you are lying about the chromosomal testing (analysis). You can't crawfish your way out of this one. I know too much on the subject. My last job was working for a lab doing DNA Electrophoresis. This is not foreign at all to me Ashley, so before you try to find a way to finagle your way out of this lie and cover it up, I will always be able to answer back faster than you can google.

Unread post by Guest »

The only time you really have DNA tests expedited like that is in high profile cases or crime reports, like a rape kit.

Chromosome testing even for pregnancies still takes some time.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I'm done.
I'm foeing her and from here on out, she is ignored.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

From what I was explained by the surgeon, everything begins to form, but none of it is in the right spot. And so none of it forms correctly and the baby stops growing and passes without room to grow and without the proper nutrients. When that happens, is up to chance. To be honest, I don't fully understand ectopic pregnancies and how/why they occur. They told me my IUD could have played a part in it. But normally it's a freak thing. I just know it's an awful thing to experience. And it's even more awful when you're grieving and having people squeeze lemon juice into a very fresh and open wound. Yes, yes...I know...Playing victim.

I can assure you it doesn't take weeks when you are in one of the best hospitals in the country.

I'm stepping away from this now, because honestly it's just too much. Again...I know...I'm a lying liar who lies. It really doesn't matter. God knows. And I know. And I'll keep my Son close to my heart always. I'm out!
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She made it up. To get Josh feeling sorry for her.
She made up a stalker that contacted Josh and led him here. So he might see her sadness, feel bad and come back.
I get it! I do. Crazy girl moment. Still. Lying to your buddies. Not good. :(
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

whatsername_ wrote:I'm done.

Ashleigh, you're going to be fine. It hurts like hell when someone betrays you. Huge step to cut ties but you'll be better off in the long run. She was not good for you. With friends like that, who needs enemies?
FLOSSY77

It should only show you what a good person you are. Don't let it bring you down.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:I'm done.

Ashleigh, you're going to be fine. It hurts like hell when someone betrays you. Huge step to cut ties but you'll be better off in the long run. She was not good for you. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

It's funny because she keeps losing people but it's always the other people who are the problem.
You'd think she would eventually realize that SHE is the common denominator.
FLOSSY77

I read over her posts since the breakup. It is very clear. We were used in a scheme to get him back. Internet friends..ya never know.

Unread post by Guest »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:From what I was explained by the surgeon, everything begins to form, but none of it is in the right spot. And so none of it forms correctly and the baby stops growing and passes without room to grow and without the proper nutrients. When that happens, is up to chance. To be honest, I don't fully understand ectopic pregnancies and how/why they occur. They told me my IUD could have played a part in it. But normally it's a freak thing. I just know it's an awful thing to experience. And it's even more awful when you're grieving and having people squeeze lemon juice into a very fresh and open wound. Yes, yes...I know...Playing victim.

I can assure you it doesn't take weeks when you are in one of the best hospitals in the country.

I'm stepping away from this now, because honestly it's just too much. Again...I know...I'm a lying liar who lies. It really doesn't matter. God knows. And I know. And I'll keep my Son close to my heart always. I'm out!
What does being at one of the greatest hospitals have to do with anything? Even the GREATEST hospital can't get it done. For one, it's physically impossible. You simply can't make any type of DNA testing appear in hours. Scientists are trying their hardest to get DNA or any type of chromosomal testing done in a matter of hours, and it wasn't until early this year that they even made a break through with that. You are totally blowing smoke up our behinds. Genetic tests take time, no matter the test being done, even with catalysts. Unless it is a research hospital, the testing doesn't even happen on site, and if it did, I have no idea why yours would be so priority to get it back within some magical time of a few hours.

You are totally lying about this and are getting caught. For someone so adamant about making other YT moms show proof, you sure can't do it yourself.
FLOSSY77

This is the kind of thing I think is BULLSHIT and am happy someone knows about. CHEERS!

Unread post by Guest »

I don't feel like being the resident professor, so please educate yourself on genetic testing. For someone who has done it, it is a nightmare when you wait over a week or two for a sample to be run and it didn't even catalyze properly. For anyone familiar with genetic testing, you are giving them a pretty good story to laugh at. This is absurd. You honestly remind me of Tayler or Krissy when they give us stories and truly believe that people are dumb enough to believe them. This makes me mad, and I should be a better person and follow Ashleigh's lead and walk away from it, but this just keeps getting better.

http://intrensic.blogspot.com/2009/06/w ... -long.html
FLOSSY77

:gj: Professor ORN!
Hey Ashley, Research! Without breaking the law. Crazy huh? :-o

Unread post by Guest »

The mere fact that the story has changed a few times should be evidence enough. I shouldn't have to feel like I have to bring light to the fact that genetic testing takes some time. Even gender (sex) analysis takes a few days to process if you are lucky.
FLOSSY77

Maybe they expedited the results so she could share with us. URGENT YTMOMMADRAMA STAT
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

I don't know much about dna or chromosome testing, so I'll not add to that. It's however sad you try to guilt trip the two people who, from what I gather, have offered you "the most support." Your way or highway wont get you far in life.

Unread post by Guest »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Maybe they expedited the results so she could share with us. URGENT YTMOMMADRAMA STAT
Call the CDC and have them sprinkle the magic genetic testing on that sample!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

First off let me say thanks to ORN, I didn't think this thread survived the move, could never find it and she directed me over! Didn't know this crap was going on so I'm late to the party, sorry ladies but as you all know I will always give my two cents. ;)

Ashley, you seriously disgust me. I feel like an idiot for buying all your bull shit. I did find it odd that you had that happen THAT late in the pregnancy, but I thought "You know what, why would she make something like that up? She's only gotten on the backs of the liars like Tayler and those other idiots that faked their pregnancies for attention." Now I see it. You're so fake. You always have been and I feel like a fool for standing up for you all of those times. I will say, the wedding was legit. When we were friends on FB, you always were posting about it and people were replying. Not to mention all of the fights you picked with your half-sister on Facebook, but that's a whole other story in itself. I was angry with you for so long for the group, not because I was kicked out of the group, but because I thought we were friends and then when Josh left you, I felt bad and came back, comforting you and being there. Now I see from Goose and ORN's eyes. Seriously girl, get your life together for Mackenzie's sake. If you're going to live in high school and play childish games to get back a guy that cheated on you, you seriously have deep issues. You went around preaching to Allyshia and Krissy and Tayler to get help, when you needed it the most of all.

I remember you claiming something huge dealing with you when you were a kid, something gruesome that I won't repeat because I'll respect you if it's true, but with this new info, I doubt it. Do you really have PCOS? I mean, for someone that can't get pregnant, you've had several "miscarriages" and then this "pregnancy"? I have a feeling you jumped on the bandwagon of the legitimate people on this thread with the condition. Seriously, after you faking this pregnancy, I have no idea. I hate to say it, but maybe Josh should have more custody if you're going to go on the internet making up stories so hopefully people will like you. I'm disgusted and I hope Ashleigh isn't upset that I say this, but I'm disgusted with how you treated her. Always telling her she's your girl and her always sticking up for you and then you turn around and put this on her? Shame on you. Seriously, shame on you. I know, I know. You've stepped out. Until some other tragedy happens. What will you make up next? Yes Ashley, you are always the victim. Nothing is ever your fault. I'll give you one thing, Josh leaving was not your fault, no person deserves that. But you know what? Grow up and move the fuck on.

This whole thing has taught me so freaking much. So thank you to you and thank you to goose and ORN...I apologize for being so bitchy when I defended this chick, I realize how stupid I was.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I also want to add, Ashleigh I was in your shoes back in August. It stung like hell. My advice is just to move on, find real friends who will be there for you and won't treat you that way. You deserve more than a phony internet firned. <3

Unread post by Guest »

For the pure sake of your safety, I just can't keep going on bashing you. I made my point clear and not a single person believes it. Just walk away from this site for a long time, if not forever. Pick yourself up and see a doctor, a therapist, a psychiatrist, a pastor, someone. Get help for yourself, for your daughter, for your family.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”