Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheLittleHUGELiar3 (TheLittleFamilyOf3) part 3

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Cheyenne *****
Ashleigh was right about one thing.
Taylor *****
8/8, 6:09pm
I'm so glad Brittany told me and didn't lie.
Cheyenne *****
It's a real eye opener when you're not part of the group.
Taylor ****
Yeah...
I partly want to message her but she hates me.
I REALLY want to message Ashley M and be like what the fuck, after everything you really are a lying deceitful snake.
Cheyenne ****
8/8, 6:10pm
She's not worth it.

Well, from the start it was you you you and not them them them.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Those aren't the messages I'm referring to. I'm talking about the ones on here. I'm going back rereading all of the FB group chats. Wow, yes times HAVE changed. There was a lot of shit talking going on, that actually wasn't involving me at all, about other members on here. That honestly wasn't what that group was created for, and I am sad that it took a turn towards that.

There's your proof. I knew I either told you or Taylor. I told Taylor, and asked Stephanie to let you know.

Taylor

I just have to ask, even though I think I know the answer but it was bugging me. I know Ashleigh said she'd consider rejoining if certain people were removed, i.e me and Cheyenne. That wouldn't happen right? I don't think it would but I'd just like confirmation .

8/8, 3:59pm
Ashley
We just decided to delete the group since it was causing so much drama

Taylor
Alright. I am sorry for all of the issues I caused.

8/8, 4:01pm
Ashley

Its not any one person in particular. It was just time to end it i thibk
Taylor
8/8, 4:01pm
Taylor

I see.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You're sad that it took a turn for that?!!?! You were the one that started it, you "had" to delete Allyshia without the other mods approval (not that Taylor and I were innocent, we were calling for blood) but it was your choice, your ~~~responsibility~~~ and you showed what a snake you were. :|

But of course, go on acting like a martyr.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It was a GROUP choice to get rid of Allyshia. I have that conversation too if you want me to post it. And here is how your and Taylors began:

Conversation started August 8, 2013
Ashley H
8/8, 3:04pm

Alright we need to discuss all this..

Stephanie
8/8, 3:04pm

i agree

shits getting cray
Ashley H
8/8, 3:05pm

Ashleigh thinks we need to clean out our younger members

Too cray
Stephanie
8/8, 3:06pm

it's a shame cause I like Cheyenne
Ashley H

Me too

Stephanie

she is just so young

Ashley H

I mean I suppose this was inevitable with the members we have.

Ashley M

I dont know what we can do really besides not discuss the group outside of thw group period
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh, but I thought it was Stephanie that came up with the idea to hide the fact the group didn't exist?

Also, I've already seen this. ;)
Last edited by kingoflove21vher on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

You know Ashley, you could have just come on and apologized to everyone for the things you did, taking responsibility and asking for forgiveness. I think you might have had a chance if you'd had the guts and the heart to do that, a long time ago. You've made a mess of things, and now you're just the brunt of every joke because you keep coming back and trying to argue about how wrong everyone else is or was. You never take real responsibility for anything. You get defensive and you get ugly. You deflect like your life depended on it.

For the record, I do not drink at all. Not one sip. Ashleigh is totally right. Delete your account if you want to prove something. Stop coming here. Find a new hobby. If you've changed so much that you don't want to talk shit about anyone, then why do you feel the need to come here? No one wants you here. You are just like the girls who are trainwrecks but who never want to listen to advice. Don't you get how that works? No one thinks you should marry Josh, but you're sticking with him no matter what. You're no different from Kristy and Allyshia.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I should apologize but others who had a part in it as well don't have to?

For the record, WAAAAAAY back when, I did say I was sorry things turned out like this.

Don't you think YOU should apologize for calling me a liar about things I clearly did not lie about?

I have so many conversations on my FB right now that would probably change the way you think about a lot of people. But I guess they all will be forgiven because now you are all united in your hatred for me LOL. It is absolutely sickening the shit people can get away with. Sickening.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You're absolutely right- It wasn't Stephanie. I just went back and re-read. It was actually Ashley H who came up with the idea that we should tell everyone the group was deleted. I honestly don't feel like copying that whole thing here though and taking out last names. It was a long one.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

To summarize my feelings about all of this ridiculous shit.

- I still don't understand why I am the only one who was deemed a liar about the FB group when I wasn't the only one who lied about it, and it wasn't originally my idea in the first place.

- I don't understand why Ashleigh and I even had a falling out. She said I seemed angry. I told her I wasn't angry at anyone, just as my situation (the one with Josh) and she told me "whatever."

- I don't understand why after you've finally gotten your beloved proof that I DID NOT LIE about my pregnancy, I still haven't heard a "sorry we said those horrible things about what you went through" or even just a "my bad."

- I don't understand why you think I don't take responsibility for anything. I've taken responsibility for every shitty thing I have said and done here. Even tonight, I reiterated that.

I think that's it. Phew. I'm exhausted.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Where was the proof? Josh said he talked to your mom while you had surgery... how do we know it wasn't your gallbladder surgery he was talking about?
Wait. Lemme go reread that.

Yeah, I still don't buy it.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pretty sure when he said "you're sick for accusing her of lying about her miscarriage. I was on the phone with her mom when she was having surgery" he wasn't talking about my gallbladder. What kind of sense would that make? It's pretty obvious.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

This is just an unnecessary shit storm of lies and reasons why you should leave the internet. The post that started this gave me headache trying to read through the atrocious spelling and grammar.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

For the record since there is a huge issue about this and the FB group, and so nobody can LIE about what was said... for your reading pleasure:

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Didn't you know? We're the illiterate ones! :D

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I don't feel like I owe you an apology. I don't recall ever saying anything about the whole ectopic/surgery situation. Everything I've ever said about you and/or Josh was true and I actually stood up for you on your parenting when people questioned whether or not Kenzie was safe in your care. I wasn't part of the group. We were never buddy buddy but I stuck up for you when people were unfair and still do when shit gets out of hand. I purposefully don't comment on the pregnancy because I'm not knowledgeable enough to dissect the validity of that story. That's all I'm gonna say. I made the play the martyr comment because suddenly after over a year and a half sitting around as one of the biggest shit talkers on the entire forum, suddenly you are better than all of us. Bullshit. And kiss my ass.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:Didn't you know? We're the illiterate ones! :D
My English awards, commentary from journalists/ magazine editors and my English teachers recommending I think about my writing as a career choice, disagree.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

blackbettybamf wrote:I don't feel like I owe you an apology. I don't recall ever saying anything about the whole ectopic/surgery situation. Everything I've ever said about you and/or Josh was true and I actually stood up for you on your parenting when people questioned whether or not Kenzie was safe in your care. I wasn't part of the group. We were never buddy buddy but I stuck up for you when people were unfair and still do when shit gets out of hand. I purposefully don't comment on the pregnancy because I'm not knowledgeable enough to dissect the validity of that story. That's all I'm gonna say. I made the play the martyr comment because suddenly after over a year and a half sitting around as one of the biggest shit talkers on the entire forum, suddenly you are better than all of us. Bullshit. And kiss my ass.

God, I love you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

whatsername_ wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I don't feel like I owe you an apology. I don't recall ever saying anything about the whole ectopic/surgery situation. Everything I've ever said about you and/or Josh was true and I actually stood up for you on your parenting when people questioned whether or not Kenzie was safe in your care. I wasn't part of the group. We were never buddy buddy but I stuck up for you when people were unfair and still do when shit gets out of hand. I purposefully don't comment on the pregnancy because I'm not knowledgeable enough to dissect the validity of that story. That's all I'm gonna say. I made the play the martyr comment because suddenly after over a year and a half sitting around as one of the biggest shit talkers on the entire forum, suddenly you are better than all of us. Bullshit. And kiss my ass.

God, I love you.
Who doesn't love Betty?!
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Ashley, if you consider "proof" of your ectopic pregnancy your drop-kick, loser boyfriend saying you had a miscarriage then I don't buy it for a second. That's not proof. That's just one cheating liar's word and another psychopathic liar's word.
Last edited by LizLee30 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”