TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

thegooseiscooked

Re: TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

It's not so much the alcoholic content though, it's more the need to be necking a beer at a social occasion. You shouldn't need to have a drink in your hand at all times, you shouldn't need to pretend to be drinking. If you're not drinking alcohol, why have a non alcoholic beer? Why not have a coke?
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ihateleaf »

Yeah we drank a lot of that beer to get drunk. And yes goose I actually typed "why not say yeah I'll have a soda" in my original post bit deleted it as I as not sure of the direction I was going. They call it near beer for a reason.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In a nutshell, you're full of shit Ashley. Either you're really goddamn delusional and stupid to believe that recovering alcoholics are allowed to have low alcohol content beer or non alcoholic beer, or you're just the usual dirty liar and made up some more bullshit to stay with him and managed to insult a variety of people who do deal with alcoholism or friends & family with alcoholism.

My dad's best mate is an alcoholic, he hasn't taken any steps to rehabilitate. He has no job anymore, he's erratic and uncontrollable, he's gone to jail for his drunken antics, the first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning is open a bottle of wine and scoffs it. He falls asleep with a beer can half full. His wife is living in hell since she cops most of the abuse from his outbursts and is planning to leave. Josh having a whiskey after work doesn't make him an alcoholic or magically a cheater, he cheated on you because he did. End of story.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I believe alcohol had no part in his cheating.

He cheated because he wanted to. End of story, point blank period.
If you want to stay with a cheater, then by all means, do it, but don't play like everything is magical and you have a fairytale relationship because no one here will believe you.

You have offered ZERO proof. You claim you have nothing to prove and yet you're back here, arguing and acting a fool.

If you don't care, then stop commenting and let people speculate what they may.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”