TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

Unread post by blackbetty »

And nothing you say here is going to stop us from drinking non alcoholic wine from our purple wine glasses with our candles lighted during a VIP AA meeting at our clubhouse looking up people's medical records and talking about your fake baby. Stop taking the bait.
#FreeBen
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

blackbettybamf wrote:And nothing you say here is going to stop us from drinking non alcoholic wine from our purple wine glasses with our candles lighted during a VIP AA meeting at our clubhouse looking up people's medical records and talking about your fake baby. Stop taking the bait.
Betty, I've made it abundantly clear that I don't care what is said here. What I, and many other posters, despite their personal feelings towards me, can't stand, is constantly having to bring me into EVERYTHING. I'm brought up in Allyshia's thread, Tayler's thread, Daily bumps, Lora, etc...Just for posting. It's annoying AF to a lot of people. That's on those who choose to do it though, not me.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

But he hasn't cleaned up his act, Ashley. You came on here and stated that he had a problem with alcohol and that was the reason for the "bad decisions" he had been making. If that was true for my husband, would I give him a second chance? Yes, probably. But he damn well would never drink again. Your boyfriend has taken half a step towards sobriety and then figured it was close enough. You stated that he hasn't touched a drop of alcohol and now we find out he has (as pointed out by both Floss and ORN, NAB does contain alcohol). He is still feeding his habit. His disease may seem to be dormant now but it is still there and he is feeding it. Not one member of his family is supporting him and it's easy to slip back into old habits if you never really break them.

By all means, continue to post your opinions on this board. It was never my intention to "make" you stop. However, as someone who claims to suffer anxiety and is/was in therapy for mental issues, I can't imagine it's very good for you. You're up at all hours of the night getting into arguments, fabricating stories to make your life seem more interesting and it's just not healthy.

You want to talk about Josh making bad decisions....I think you need to take a little look in the mirror.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

And yet you're still talking about it. "Guys I don't care, let me tell you how much I don't care."
#FreeBen
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personally, I hardly consider NAB to even count as a "drop of alcohol". I mean. He takes cold medicine when he's sick. He uses Listerine. He uses rubbing alcohol on wounds. So of course he is in contact with it.

If you all think he is continuing to be a cheater and do things that would destroy his family, by all means. Go ahead. I suppose only time will tell, right? If this site is still around 10 years from now, I guess you'll know you were wrong.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

blackbettybamf wrote:And yet you're still talking about it. "Guys I don't care, let me tell you how much I don't care."
Was exactly what I was about to put. If you didn't care you wouldn't be here defending yourself and the cheater, but you are. By doing so you are showing "i care please be nice to me".
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I give it a year.
thegooseiscooked

Yeah...but unfortunately next time it will involve divorce. Much more complicated. Oh well, some people just make bad decisions all their life.
thegooseiscooked

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Personally, I hardly consider NAB to even count as a "drop of alcohol". I mean. He takes cold medicine when he's sick. He uses Listerine. He uses rubbing alcohol on wounds. So of course he is in contact with it.

If you all think he is continuing to be a cheater and do things that would destroy his family, by all means. Go ahead. I suppose only time will tell, right? If this site is still around 10 years from now, I guess you'll know you were wrong.
Your poor stupid fool. You honestly think that taking cold medicine and using mouthwash is the same thing as being in a social situation and having a drink?
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thegooseiscooked wrote:
thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Personally, I hardly consider NAB to even count as a "drop of alcohol". I mean. He takes cold medicine when he's sick. He uses Listerine. He uses rubbing alcohol on wounds. So of course he is in contact with it.

Your poor stupid fool. You honestly think that taking cold medicine and using mouthwash is the same thing as being in a social situation and having a drink?
There you go. Twisting it. To someone on the outside who hadn't read the whole story, it might look like he was standing there with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He was in a social setting, drinking a non-alcoholic beer. Which yes, has a very trace amount of alcohol in it. Less than .05%. Mouthwash had upwards of 20% of alcohol in it I might add. So really...Come on? Having a drink? Get real.
FLOSSY77

:bhd: Good God! I don't know what to say.
Ash, many years from now you hopefully will have more love for yourself. You will have learned from mistakes. You will wake up and realize that guy was what you thought you wanted. You will stop lying to yourself and find peace.
You can do better.
But till then you are a crazy fuckin' lyin hooker.
Shots of mouth wash on me!!! Whoot Whoot!!! :tchin:
thegooseiscooked

I feel really sorry for you, Ashley.
thegooseiscooked

:hic: I went to check my mouth wash. I got the "Contains Zero Alcohol" one. Bottoms up!

Unread post by Guest »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:

There you go. Twisting it. To someone on the outside who hadn't read the whole story, it might look like he was standing there with a glass of whiskey in his hand. He was in a social setting, drinking a non-alcoholic beer. Which yes, has a very trace amount of alcohol in it. Less than .05%. Mouthwash had upwards of 20% of alcohol in it I might add. So really...Come on? Having a drink? Get real.

Except it wasn't non-alcoholic. If they have been drinking it for years, certainly you can tell us the brand and let us see for ourselves.

But of course, you will answer back with something along the lines of "I don't care to prove anything to you," or "Even if I did tell you, you'll still think I am a liar."

Too bad their isn't lying addiction meetings you can go to. So, tell us about that ectopic pregnancy again. HAHAH LIAR!

Unread post by Guest »

there*

for the grammar nazis
FLOSSY77

No, do not play to the grammer nazis! I cannot type and use different devices all the time. FUCK YOU GRAMMER NAZIS. I CAN'T TYPE ON LITTLE KEYBOARDS. SUCK IT HARD.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:Congratulations on finding a picture of him drinking a non alcoholic beer at his moms 50th birthday party lol. His dad ways has them on hand as he has been sober as we for 15 years.

Zooming in just makes it blurry.

Denial.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Today we went to go see my mom's sister's grave. She was stillborn. It really messed with my grandmother, they handled it so poorly back then (1962, no VIP treatment). As I stood looking at the grave of the daughter my grandma never held, the sister my mom and brother never got to play with, I thought about how awful it must feel to lose a child. And what it does to a person. My grandma became depressed and smoked and drank for years after that. She just died of soarosis of the liver.

Drinking is serous shit Ashley. If Josh does have a problem he needs to follow the program. And you need to get help as well. The fact that you still can't take responsibility for your actions is sickening.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

I haven't posted in here in forever. But I remember in college on Colorado we'd drink "03" beer on Sundays. We still got drunk. We called it "03" beer because on Sundays they sold beer that had .03% alcohol content....

Unread post by Guest »

You might get a SLIGHT buzz off a handful of non-alcoholic beers, but anything below 1% is going to be really hard to do without a lot. I don't want to argue beer content, but unless you are starved and underweight, it still takes a lot.

Still, Ashley is always lying and if he really was drinking some locally brewed non-alcoholic beer, she would have stomped in here with this "UGH! IN YOUR FACE BITHCES" attitude and shown us proof. She knows she lied and that's why she hasn't done that. She's lucky it's blurry, but I sent the photo to a friend of mine that is all things beer, and hopefully he will tell me just by the neck and body label.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”