TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

Medic

Re: TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

Unread post by Medic »

I'm new to this thread but I can't find this girl on YouTube the one link I did find was only videos she liked no uploads. Did she delete them all or have a different YouTube? I've seen a few of her posts around here I'd love to see how crazy she is. Can anyone give me link to her account or Instagram?
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

xokenziesmamaxo is her ig.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Congratulations on finding a picture of him drinking a non alcoholic beer at his moms 50th birthday party lol. His dad ways has them on hand as he has been sober as we for 15 years.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Sure, if you say so.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

FLOSSY77

:lol: Orn zooming in on the label. Goose cracking her knuckles at the screen.
It is wit vs twit. How will this play out ladies?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

:( Either you are a liar Ashley or you are both in denial about the seriousness of alcoholism. Drinking a non-alcoholic beer is bad, as Flossy pointed out. Unlike nicotine, alcohol itself is not terribly addictive, it's the habit that alcoholics can't shake, the feeling that they can't get through a day or a situation without a drink.

He has obviously not shaken the habit. It's a very easy slide from there to switching it to a full strength beer. Just one won't hurt. Nobody will know.....Your entire family obviously do not understand the situation or else your MIL's party would have been alcohol free. So basically, he is just expected to give up whilst everyone around him keeps on drinking? What a lousy support team.

So which is it? Either you're a complete and utter liar who made this shit up to excuse his behaviour and justify staying with him or his entire family don't give a hoot about supporting him in his recovery.

Sad either way.
thegooseiscooked

Lol, I DID crack my knuckles Floss. It's 7.55 on Saturday morning, I have to take my daughter to netball in 5 minutes but when I read this, I made a cup of tea and sat down to respond. Netball can wait.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Zoom in on the label lol. It's a NAB made by a brewery local to our area. Agreed- habit is part of it. Luckily, this was a big social event and doesn't happen every single day. He doesn't drink them at home, or anytime other than a special occasion. He will more than likely drink one or two at our wedding *gasp*. Not everyone has the same recovery. What works for one, may not work for the other, and vice-versa.
FLOSSY77

7 in the morning? You kill me. 5 here. I spent my day cleaning. Inlaws are due to arrive in a bit. I did that crazy cleaning no one notices but me.
So he is only slighty a drunk. I get it. Like she is only slightly a liar.
thegooseiscooked

Brrr....it was an early game but my daughter played like a little champion. She got 15 goals. It was a bit fresh standing out in 8 degree drizzly early morning weather though.

Yeah, Ashley..........it's okay for him to indulge on special occasions because he can handle it and control it, right? Isn't Step 1 admitting you have a problem and need help?

What a load of absolute bullshit. We'll all just wait patiently here for him to fuck up again. It'll happen.
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

It sounds like he or she is just using alcohol to excuse his cheating behavior. Alcoholics escalate with drinking more and more to the point of getting belligerent, blacking out, ect...

He is just a cheating asshole.

Unread post by Guest »

So much for only drinking wine around him. Other family members drinking beer.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I cannot control what others do. I do what I do, and they do what they do. His ability to stay strong even when having to be around REAL alcohol is amazing.

It is absolutely NOT okay to indulge with alcohol on special occasions. It is okay to drink a NON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE on special occasions though.

Think what you will, nothing I say will ever change that. Once an opinion is made here, it does not change. But he does what works. He does what will not cause him to fail, even if it doesn't follow the AA program 100% And I can't fault him for that.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

That "fake" beer is going to lead him right back to the real ones. Then what? Is he going to cheat again, or this time leave you? Hmm.
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

That "fake" beer is going to lead him right back to the real ones. Then what? Is he going to cheat again, or this time leave you? Hmm.

Unread post by Guest »

Find me one brewery near you that does non-alcoholic. Also find me one company that labels around the neck of the bottle as well.
Non-alcoholic beer is also not completely free of alcohol.

You're a LIAR Ashley. Full of complete bullshit.
thegooseiscooked

Or the most incredibly stupid and gullible person on the face of the earth. Take your pick.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No, it's not. Neither is cold medicine. But he takes that when he needs to.

His step-father has been drinking NAB for 15 years. He's never touched anything since. Sometimes, people really do change. I'm sorry that you just can't see the positive in people and choose to see only the negative. But I suppose it easier that way for y'all so you can get your funsies out of it. It wouldn't be as much fun if he had actually cleaned up his act.

Look- Would it ease your minds to hear me say the words? *I'm a liar. I lied about everything I've ever written here*. LOL. Unfortunately, your opinion of me, whether good or bad, is not going to stop me from voicing my opinion about YTers I watch.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”