TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

thegooseiscooked

Re: TheCRAZYfamilyof2.5 Part 4

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Sorry, my bad, it must be Ashley's shadow. See where the different coloured bit is. Almost looks like an arm without a hand.

Even if it is Ashley's shadow...seems like he has a pretty decent pair of man boobs there.

Unread post by Guest »

Ladies, you know I only come here to beat my chest and drop the mic...

....right?
thegooseiscooked

Yes, I wish you'd come more often but that certainly was a clanger you dropped today. Ahhh...where do you find this stuff? No, don't tell, she's just delete it and deny it ever existed.

Let's change the subject. How are things with you? Changing the subject is a sure fire way to get Ashley back to argue.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Drop the mike. BAM
That is funny.

Unread post by Guest »

Oh you know, living the dream. I started my own business (cha-ching), am blissfully in love with my husband who has an amazing career (Ashley will try to say every couple fights, but this is just not true), planning a baby (no phantom fetuses), FREE healthcare (not VIP), paying off student loans (not candles, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to buying a ton of stuff at Bath and body works, hair care products, oh and...maybe a new car), traveling (not to Mexico, but I have traveled every weekend in the past month), helping to make brides' special days extra sweet (but can't say I have done a save the date part 2), meeting political figures (Ashley would cream herself if she knew some of the people that have come to this base), and just being a sweet southerner (not the fake kind like from Maryland) who is enjoying the warm summer (except we can technically wear shorts and drink beer in the winter and snap a photo that could actually be from 9 months ago).

And you Goose? Everyone else?
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Wait, he's still drinking so much for what Ashley said.

EDIT: haha I forgot a word.
Last edited by SomeOfTheseBitches on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest »

thegooseiscooked wrote:Yes, I wish you'd come more often but that certainly was a clanger you dropped today. Ahhh...where do you find this stuff? No, don't tell, she's just delete it and deny it ever existed.

Let's change the subject. How are things with you? Changing the subject is a sure fire way to get Ashley back to argue.
My mom knows someone at facebook.
FLOSSY77

6 WEEKS AGO.
Ashley is coming up with her newest lie. Sipping her Moscato, waiting for that idiot to go to bed.
ORN, We love ya.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

And ORNy's here to challenge Goose's Ashley baiting title.
#FreeBen
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I can't seem to find any of the pictures y'all are talking about on her IG anymore, lol.
Medic

Unread post by Medic »

I'm new to this thread but I can't find this girl on YouTube the one link I did find was only videos she liked no uploads. Did she delete them all or have a different YouTube? I've seen a few of her posts around here I'd love to see how crazy she is. Can anyone give me link to her account or Instagram?
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

xokenziesmamaxo is her ig.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Congratulations on finding a picture of him drinking a non alcoholic beer at his moms 50th birthday party lol. His dad ways has them on hand as he has been sober as we for 15 years.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Sure, if you say so.
FLOSSY77

FLOSSY77

:lol: Orn zooming in on the label. Goose cracking her knuckles at the screen.
It is wit vs twit. How will this play out ladies?
thegooseiscooked

:( Either you are a liar Ashley or you are both in denial about the seriousness of alcoholism. Drinking a non-alcoholic beer is bad, as Flossy pointed out. Unlike nicotine, alcohol itself is not terribly addictive, it's the habit that alcoholics can't shake, the feeling that they can't get through a day or a situation without a drink.

He has obviously not shaken the habit. It's a very easy slide from there to switching it to a full strength beer. Just one won't hurt. Nobody will know.....Your entire family obviously do not understand the situation or else your MIL's party would have been alcohol free. So basically, he is just expected to give up whilst everyone around him keeps on drinking? What a lousy support team.

So which is it? Either you're a complete and utter liar who made this shit up to excuse his behaviour and justify staying with him or his entire family don't give a hoot about supporting him in his recovery.

Sad either way.
thegooseiscooked

Lol, I DID crack my knuckles Floss. It's 7.55 on Saturday morning, I have to take my daughter to netball in 5 minutes but when I read this, I made a cup of tea and sat down to respond. Netball can wait.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Zoom in on the label lol. It's a NAB made by a brewery local to our area. Agreed- habit is part of it. Luckily, this was a big social event and doesn't happen every single day. He doesn't drink them at home, or anytime other than a special occasion. He will more than likely drink one or two at our wedding *gasp*. Not everyone has the same recovery. What works for one, may not work for the other, and vice-versa.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
FLOSSY77

7 in the morning? You kill me. 5 here. I spent my day cleaning. Inlaws are due to arrive in a bit. I did that crazy cleaning no one notices but me.
So he is only slighty a drunk. I get it. Like she is only slightly a liar.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”