LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

thegooseiscooked

Re: LyingFamilyOf3 part 6

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

thelittlefamilyof3 wrote:I don't think I will. I never truly know what is going on inside that head of yours. But as far as the name William goes? Uh, no. Neither Josh nor myself like traditional names like that.
That's okay. That was the more tasteful of my guesses, there's plenty more that fit your theme. I was trying to be nice. I'll go with the ones I really thought you'd go for then.

You don't understand what is going on in my head? Lol. I'm not the one faking shit on the Internet. I'm an open book. Ask me anything.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

MommaBear06 wrote:You're right. I don't know you. I have no clue what you do or don't do IRL. I can only go off of what you've been saying on here for the past few years. And, to me, none of what you've presented so far adds up when it comes to the ep. That's my opinion. Everyone here has their own opinion and speculate on what they see. I mean, that's kind of the whole point of this site.
Very much agreed. It's easy to speculate what is going on in someones life. Everyone who posts here does it, including myself. But when you start taking speculation as fact, it becomes an issue. The truth it, the things I've said and the way I've presented myself on here may not add up to you, but that doesn't mean that is exactly how things are happening in my real life. There are things I have no shared at all. There are emotions I am feeling that I do not express through writing in this post. So yes. You are entitled to feel however you wish. But take it at face value and just know that there is always more to it than what is seen here.

Goose- I don't need or want to ask you anything. I don't concern myself with the goings on of your life.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
thegooseiscooked

Mmmmm...I wouldn't bother with yours either if you didn't force it down our throats every few weeks.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Yes. I am very obviously forcing you to post here. Perhaps you are just lacking willpower? You either want to read and post here, or you don't and just can't help yourself.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
thegooseiscooked

Ashley, you fool, your pathetic life is entertaining in the same way that TeenMom or the Duggars are entertaining. It's awkward, you squirm with discomfort for watching but somehow you can't look away. Particularly when the person in question keeps on bumping their own thread with some ridiculous contention.

I'm not ashamed of being fascinated by you. You and Josh are the epitome of the ugly American. You are low class, overweight, poorly educated...and yet you think you can swing at anything that is pitched at you despite the fact you're batting in a different ball park.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Okay, you're annoying, you obviously are addicted to here, my late Christmas present to you Ashley. Banned. Go get a life for the love of God.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
thegooseiscooked

No, don't ban her Yue, this was just getting fun!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Sorry goose, already done. Incredibly fed up with her now. But knowing her, she will try to come back. She's that pathetic.
thegooseiscooked

:lol:

What did you actually ban her for? Her shitty personality isn't exactly against the rules.
yestheyrereal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by yestheyrereal »

Is there a FAQ or a bio for Ashley in one of the threads?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

thegooseiscooked wrote::lol:

What did you actually ban her for? Her shitty personality isn't exactly against the rules.
Eh, didn't really put down a reason in the thing but basically just being a nuisance, bumping her own thread, the few times she bullied whatsername, multiple accounts she had for herself and apparently her alcoholic to non alcoholic husband. Honestly more because I think if she isn't tempted anymore with a working account, she might actually start having a life.
thegooseiscooked

You get a thank for being proactive, Yue! :D
thegooseiscooked

yestheyrereal wrote:Is there a FAQ or a bio for Ashley in one of the threads?
I can probably answer any questions you have. I've been here since the beginning. I can't guarantee impartiality though ;)
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

She should've hashtagged #ytmd not Netflix
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yestheyrereal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by yestheyrereal »

thegooseiscooked wrote:
yestheyrereal wrote:Is there a FAQ or a bio for Ashley in one of the threads?
I can probably answer any questions you have. I've been here since the beginning. I can't guarantee impartiality though ;)
Thanks! What is her story? I know her thread is active but when I went to her channel nothing of note was there. So how does she get her own and very active thread? I have been popping in on this thread for the last couple of months and I do think it lulzy how she is so active in her own thread ( a la Momo) but I am still a bit puzzled.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I noticed she's ttc #2 on her Instagram. Lol
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

ladybug wrote:I noticed she's ttc #2 on her Instagram. Lol
Poor kids.
thegooseiscooked

I sincerely hope it's not a boy.

I can just imagine Ashley now. "Why aren't you as good as your dead brother, who never actually existed, but was the child of my dreams?"
Europa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Europa »

This is my first post but I've been following this thread for a bit. I just have to add my two cents.

I'm not sure if genetic testing is along the same lines as extra chromosome testing but, my 5 year old daughter had delayed growth development and was referred to an endocrinologist. The endo ordered lots of blood work and a chromosome test was among them. All the blood work came back quickly except the chromosome test, she had labs done the 15th of December and they just called me this morning when the got the results. This is uofm hospital too, it may not be magical but its a damn good hospital. This girl is a total joke! She makes me sick.

To the poster talking about your ectopic pregnancy, I am so sorry for your loss.
sparepeg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparepeg »

CamilaCabello wrote:She should've hashtagged #ytmd not Netflix
bahaha! I'm thoooo jealous of her room guyths. I'm gonna go throw my big ass tufted headboard from pottery barn, the bed frame and bed skirt in the trash rn, so I can be livin that Ford VIP life!

No offense if you don't have a bed frame. I just like poking fun at ashliar cause she's an uppity idiot. And since we know you're reading here, bb ain't no one jealous of laying alone on a mattress on the floor, with lighted candles and netflix in your on kailyn-esque lavender dungeon k. But keep tryin booboo cause we appreciate the laughs.

Return to “TheLittleFamilyOf3”