BeccaBabyDoll2011 Part 2

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyDoll2011 PART 2

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

That is true Betty. We all know how body obsessed she is too though so that might be a factor and the fact she can't handle the aches and pains that go along with pregnancy. She can't afford her kids nor can she raise them, I think once Asher is here she is going to have the biggest eyes opening mental breakdown and I highly doubt their marriage can withstand another child with the sleepless nights and lack of attention they can give each other. I see it all being way too much for her and Bryce, she is way too immature and self centered to deal with life with another child. Mentally she won't be able to handle it and it will all be too much. But, if she does have anymore kids I hope they are a boys and she never gets that girl she so desperately wants.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

If you look back on her family history, She has maybe 9 brothers from her mum ( and one from both her parents) and I believe one sister from her dad. I don't think she is going to get that girl unless she and Bryce do all this research to get a girl. I think it's called the shettles method.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

My mom had all girls until her 8th child. I only have one brother yet I had a son and have three nephews and one niece. I think I read somewhere that the sperm determines whether it's a boy or girl, and the timed you ovulate/what sex position you use is key. Who knows though. Maybe she just has really bad luck haha.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It would be hilarious if all she had was boys.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Yep I told her about Shettles on IG when she was TTC without saying "Shettles". She first commented that sperm decides what the baby will be but nice try. Told her to google Shettles and explained that male sperm typically swim faster and have shorter lives than female sperm which swim slower. She deleted the pic I posted it on then about an hour later posted about how she had just started researching Shettles and that she and Bryce were gonna try it. This was about a week before she posted asking people if she posts too much on instagram then she bitched me out when I nicely said yes and then I called her a bitch and unfollowed her and she blocked me. Then she had her ugly fat little friend Dalis start messaging me on instagram calling me a whale and other mean things and told me I ruined Becca's day.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In other words, Becca is a fucking cow.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Becca only like things if they are good and praising her but anyone that knows how she is know that she clearly isn't worth giving any type of praise to especially since she literally does nothing but bitch and whine. I have no idea how she has followers, I always figure they just want someone to laugh at. She can't take any advice or criticism and not even when she asks for it. She deletes any picture that people try to give advice on. She's ignorant and thinks she is always right and perfect. Becca, you are a bitch and you have nothing going for you.
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

So Bryce is only working two hours a week now? How do they afford anything? Or expect to move to a house next month?
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They are suppose to be moving this month, right? I don't understand why they planned a second baby when they can't afford their first, that is so damn selfish. I am sure Bryce is getting nothing but bitched out over not having a "decent" job.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol won't tell where shes delivering but she's shared her doctor's name and her ultrasounds with locations listed and she had a p.o. box... Are you sure it's not because you'll get called out that it's not an hour away? Lol
#FreeBen
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It is probably like 15 minutes away from her lol
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:It is probably like 15 minutes away from her lol
She and I live in the same city. (Well technically I live in a different one but mine is very rural so I work/shop/socialize/do everything except be at home in the same city).

There is no hospital an hour away unless she goes to another city and there's no city within an hour of hers with as good a hospital as the ones here lol. The furthest hospital from her is 18 minutes away.

There isn't even a hospital an hour from me and I live in the sticks. Took me about a half hour to get to the hospital and I went to the furthest one away. A couple pages back I listed the google maps distance from Becca's apartments to our local hospitals lol. I just wanted her to have to admit she lied.
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

She'll never own up to her bullshit. She's a psychotic attention seeing liar.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't see her ever being honest about anything. The girl lives some fantasy life in most cases and makes up junk to sound pitiful in the cases. She is the true definition of nut case. She is such a boring person that she has to make up stuff so her life can look the tad bit interesting when really it's as dull as she is. She once said her hospital was 2 hours away and then she said an hour and a half. She can never keep her story straight on anything.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She won't be honest but that's okay. I've been to all the hospitals. I can tell by pics which one she's at.

I bet she's going to Saint Theresa.
#FreeBen
Brooke18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brooke18 »

I don't mean to be mean but her nose seems like it gets bigger and bigger every time she makes an update. I just started watching her videos, is your nose getting bigger a prego symptom? I remember Jessicas nose seemed big while she was pregnant. I've been pregnant twice and my nose stayed the same.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Becca just seems bigger this pregnancy, she looks like she's put on a TON of weight this pregnancy. She should change the angle of her camera because it's not flattering at all.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She can say it is all "baby weight" if she wants but that wouldn't explain her extremely huge arms and face. She appears to have put on a ton of weight, even nor so than with Kaiden. I don't care if she claims she hasn't, you can tell she has by just looking at her. Also, I am going to love to see her "lose all her baby weight as soon as Asher is born" like she says she will and "really fast" because now she also has all that arm fat to lose with this pregnancy which she didn't appear to have with Kaiden and her face is humongous. I guess that is what happens when you eat so healthy and "organic" lmao. Becca, we know you are eating 80 bowls of mac and cheese a day along with no telling how many bowls of cherrios.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”